AutoIt Script w/ MouseClick via GPO

danso

I created a script with a couple of Mouseclick parameters to uninstall software (Truecrypt).  I am trying to push it out via GPO but I guess the Mouseclick parameters don't function properly under a computer startup script since it hasn't logged into the desktop yet when the script runs.  The script requires admin rights since it is uninstalling software.  Any suggestions how I can get around this to deploy the script.  Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Mouseclick is a terrible way to automate something on more than one computer since resolutions can change things, dpi scaling, etc.  Not to mention it would interrupt the user workflow.

I think you can uninstall this the standard cmd way MSIEXEC /x but if something is encrypted it will not be automatically decrypted. 

Thank you both. I am unable to find and MSI for Truecrypt and am unable to extract one from the exe.  The command line switch to uninstall is /u but this brings up a couple of buttons that need to be pressed and there are no other switches that work with the uninstall.  I have 400 computers to uninstall it from and would like to automate it. 

A script won't run until you're logged on either.

If you must use this approach then Study ControlClick example in help file, which does not use mouse but sends a message direct to the window.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I don't know which version you want to uninstall, but did you try %PROGRAMFILES%\truecrypt\unins000.exe /verysilent ?

Thank you for the suggestion.  It is 7.1a.  It doesn't have an unins000.exe file.  The command to remove it is "truecrypt setup.exe" /u but this bring up two windows so I am unable to push it via script.

tc1.PNG

Edited by danso