Error Excel RangeRead (Solved)

Hello. I was trying to automate some excel task. But I can figure me out why I cant read this excel sheet.

#include <Array.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

; Create application object and open an example workbook
Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "Test.xlsx")
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example", "Error opening workbook '" & @ScriptDir & "\Extras\_Excel1.xls'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
    _Excel_Close($oExcel)
    Exit
EndIf

; *****************************************************************************
; Read the formulas of a cell range on sheet 2 of the specified workbook
; *****************************************************************************

Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook)
If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example 2", "Error reading from workbook." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example 2", "Data successfully read." & @CRLF & "Please click 'OK' to display the formulas of cells A1:C1 of sheet 2.")
_ArrayDisplay($aResult, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example 2 - Cells A1:C1 of sheet 2")

I got Error.

Excel file. Removed 

Saludos

Edited by Danyfirex
Solved

• Moderators

I got Error.

Can you share exactly what the error is? Might help us a bit. The code runs fine for me, as long as I change the path:

#include <Array.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, @ScriptDir & "\Test.xlsx", Default, Default, 2)
Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook)
    _ArrayDisplay($aResult, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeRead Example 2 - Cells A1:C1 of sheet 2")

Edit: I should specify, I put in 2 because you stated you're trying to read the formulas of a cell range. Also, your text in the _Arraydisplay does not match your call to _Excel_RangeRead, you're reading in the whole sheet, not A1:C1. Wasn't sure which you were truly after.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I feel like idiot. work correctly with _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, Default,2)

Thank you guys.

Saludos

I am using "$WorkSheet.Cells(Row, Column).Value" for getting specific data from excel. Since, "Row" and "Column" are integer, it is easy to use inside a loop. 

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)