but when i put more than one file
      the last file worked fine but the others only the first key is showing
      please can you help me to correct this problem
      here is the example with the folder
      please accept my greetings
      and thanks in advance

array3d.zip
    • By dinotom
      Can files be read from the web or the cloud?
      I am trying to read this file but get the file open error.
      #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Assign the file path to a variable Local $sFilePath = "C:\Automation\test.txt" Local $sFilePathAzure ="https://batlgroupimages.blob.core.windows.net/files/test.txt" Local $nLineNumberToLookFor = 0 ;Open the file test.txt in append mode. ;If the folder C:\Automation does not exist, it will be created. Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePathAzure, $FO_APPEND + $FO_CREATEPATH) ;Display a message box in case of any errors. If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred while opening the file.") EndIf ;Set the file position to beginning for reading the data from the beginning of the file. FileSetPos($hFileOpen, 0, $FILE_BEGIN) ;Read the data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen ;Local $sFileRead = FileRead($hFileOpen) ;Read the 2nd line of data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen Local $sFileReadLine = FileReadLine ($hFileOpen,2) ;Close the handle returned by FileOpen. FileClose($hFileOpen)  
    • By Pike
      Hey Everyone, I haven't been here in a while and recently picked up my old project. Still an FNG!
      To the point: I want to be able to push the button and either play an mp3, open a file, or open an exe program (all with the same button). The problem is that I don't know how to code for that at "case 1"
              Case 1                                                                                                                                             
                  Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default")                                
                  SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                     <-------------------------------
                  Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                                 <------------------------------- This 'Run' doesn't work even by itself!
      See code below for layout. If you need more information I will attach more code or answer any questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much Respect,
      Pike

Func _HandleButton() $iClickCount += 1 $iTimer = TimerInit() AdlibRegister("CheckButtonPress", $CheckTime) EndFunc Func CheckButtonPress() If TimerDiff($iTimer) < $CheckTime Or $iTimer = 0 Then Return Switch $iClickCount Case 1 Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default") SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Case 2 MsgBox(0, "INFORMATION:", "Choose the file you want designated to this button") Local $sFileOpenDialog = FileOpenDialog(0, @ScriptDir & "\", "All (*.*)", $FD_FILEMUSTEXIST + $FD_MULTISELECT) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No file(s) were selected.") EndIf Local $sFileName = InputBox("INFORMATION:", "Please Name Your File?" & @CRLF _ & @CRLF _ & "6 Characters or Less", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "One", $sFileOpenDialog) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $sFileName) EndSwitch $iClickCount = 0 AdlibUnRegister() EndFunc  

• By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears, i have a question please
      am now working for an audio player for the blind users
      and i added an option to open a file from the right click context menu.
      but here there is a small problem, i hope that you can help me to find a solution for it.
      the problem is as follow :
      when i added the problem into the context menu it work with successfuly if the user select just one file.
      but if the user selected more then one file, here the problem
      a multiple sections of the program will open.
      my question is :
      how i can detect the multiple selection from the context menu?
      i know that it so  hard, but i know also that you are harder than it
      for that dears please try to give me an solution for that problem.
      thanks in advance
    • By fastman
      I am struggling with activating the 2nd GUI.  References of https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Managing_Multiple_GUIs did not help.
      Gui2 and controls are created, but the buttons are not active.  I have tried to remove extra code.
      Thanks for any help.
      ; ; cabinet maker process to automate MasterCam ; ATP nesting process ; #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> ;#include <file.au3> ;#include <FileConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ;#include <XML.au3>; If XML library is updated, note that this script requires that save file will overwrite an existing file Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; 1 = OnEvent mode Opt("WinWaitDelay", 500) ; milliseconds Opt("TrayIconDebug", 1) Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1) Global $hMainGUI Global $hMainGUI2 Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $bOnlyVisible = Default, $sStringIncludes = Default, $sClass = Default) If Not IsHWnd($hCallersWindow) Then ConsoleWrite("$hCallersWindow must be a handle...provided=[" & $hCallersWindow & "]" & @CRLF) Return False EndIf ; Get all list of controls If $bOnlyVisible = Default Then $bOnlyVisible = True If $sStringIncludes = Default Then $sStringIncludes = "" If $sClass = Default Then $sClass = "" $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop $iCurrentClass = "" $iCurrentCount = 1 $iTotalCounter = 1 If StringLen($sClass) > 0 Then For $i = UBound($aClassList) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $aClassList[$i] <> $sClass Then _ArrayDelete($aClassList, $i) EndIf Next EndIf For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If $aClassList[$i] = $iCurrentClass Then $iCurrentCount += 1 Else $iCurrentClass = $aClassList[$i] $iCurrentCount = 1 EndIf $hControl = ControlGetHandle($hCallersWindow, "", "[CLASSNN:" & $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount & "]") $text = StringRegExpReplace(ControlGetText($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl), "[\n\r]", "{@CRLF}") $aPos = ControlGetPos($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl) $sControlID = _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($hControl) $bIsVisible = ControlCommand($hCallersWindow, "", $hControl, "IsVisible") If $bOnlyVisible And Not $bIsVisible Then $iTotalCounter += 1 ContinueLoop EndIf If StringLen($sStringIncludes) > 0 Then If Not StringInStr($text, $sStringIncludes) Then $iTotalCounter += 1 ContinueLoop EndIf EndIf If IsArray($aPos) Then ;ConsoleWrite("ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[0]) & "] YPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[1]) & "] Width=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[2]) & "] Height=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[3]) & "] IsVisible=[" & $bIsVisible & "] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Func=[GetAllWindowsControls]: ControlCounter=[" & StringFormat("%3s", $iTotalCounter) & "] ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[0]) & "] YPos=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[1]) & "] Width=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[2]) & "] Height=[" & StringFormat("%4s", $aPos[3]) & "] IsVisible=[" & $bIsVisible & "] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) Else ;ConsoleWrite("ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[winclosed] YPos=[winclosed] Width=[winclosed] Height=[winclosed] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Func=[GetAllWindowsControls]: ControlCounter=[" & StringFormat("%3s", $iTotalCounter) & "] ControlID=[" & StringFormat("%5s", $sControlID) & "] Handle=[" & StringFormat("%10s", $hControl) & "] ClassNN=[" & StringFormat("%19s", $iCurrentClass & $iCurrentCount) & "] XPos=[winclosed] YPos=[winclosed] Width=[winclosed] Height=[winclosed] Text=[" & $text & "]." & @CRLF) EndIf If Not WinExists($hCallersWindow) Then ExitLoop $iTotalCounter += 1 Next ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "title", "check console for control list") EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls ; ======= Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $bOnlyVisible = Default, $sStringIncludes = Default, $sClass = Default) ========= Func setNestingOverlay() $ovrWidth = 400 $ovrHeight = 60 $ovrLeft = -1 ;$mcamWindow[0] + $nestControlRelative[0] $ovrTop = -1;$mcamWindow[1] + $nestControlRelative[1]+ 10 $hMainGUI = GUICreate("covering mastercam buttons", $ovrWidth, $ovrHeight, $ovrLeft, $ovrTop, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseButton2") Local $iOKButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue to gui2", 20, 20, 80) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iOKButton1, "NestResultButtonOverlay") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hMainGUI) GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")) ;loop to monitor button click While 1 Sleep(50) ; Sleep to reduce CPU usage WEnd ConsoleWrite(" exit loop setNestingOverlay") EndFunc ;==>setNestingOverlay ;=== 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ======= 2nd gui ==== func NestResultButtonOverlay() $ovrWidth = -1;$mcamWindow[2] - 10 $ovrHeight = 70 ;40 $ovrLeft = -1 ;$mcamWindow[0] + 5 ;+ $nestControlRelative[0] $ovrTop = -1 ;$mcamWindow[1] + $nestControlRelative[1]+ 10 $hMainGUI2 = GUICreate("gui2-- covering nest result buttons", $ovrWidth, $ovrHeight, $ovrLeft, $ovrTop, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;width, height, left, top ;GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE + @SW_MINIMIZE, $hMainGUI) ;GUISwitch($hMainGUI2) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseButton2") local $iBackNestingButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back to Nesting", 20, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iBackNestingButton, "backtoNesting") Local $iOKButton2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue for g-Code", 160, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "generateGCode") ;GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iOKButton2, "generateGCode") Local $iDoneButton2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Oops go back to vortex", 300, 10, 120) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iDoneButton2, "CloseButton2") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hMainGUI2) GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE + @SW_MINIMIZE, $hMainGUI) GUISwitch($hMainGUI2) GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")) While 1 Sleep(50) ; Sleep to reduce CPU usage WEnd ConsoleWrite(" exit loop NestResultButtonOverlay") EndFunc ;==>setNestingOverlay func backtoNesting() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","backtoNesting") EndFunc Func CloseButton2() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","CloseButton2") Exit EndFunc func generateGCode() msgbox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "gui2","generateGCode") EndFunc ; =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main =========== main setNestingOverlay()