Handle Issues

I am having trouble with a script I'm writing. I'm not sure how to handle this problem. I've got the script running through an installation, but at one point in the installation, I want it to check if a button is there or not. The problem is the button I'm referring to doesn't have its own handle. It's just part of a larger box which has its own handle. What can I use instead of checking for the button's handle, since the button doesn't have one to begin with?

Haha no. It's not. I'm using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer to install PHP 5.6.0. There is an install button inside the search results area, but once that button is used, it disappears. The button never had a handle of its own to begin with though. I had to use coords to ControlClick it.

If the "Autoit Window Info" tool really can't find the button,

and alternatives to this tool (WinSpy++ is one of the names I think I remember) don't either,

_ImageSearch() could help you, but we warned if you go in this direction different screen resolutions etc. etc. may become a hassle on different computers.