Get Info of Table

Hello,

I want get the items of a table. The table is in a window of an deskpot application. I hava upload a image of the table.

I want read the values of all items and columns for I select the item that I am finding. I have used ListBox and ListView methods and I get the number of items but I can't get the text of columns and I can`t select one item.

Can you help me? Thank you.

Captura.JPG

Hi,

you can try getting some information about the cells with the AU3 Info Tool and then using ControCommand and GetCurrentSelection attempt to get the needed info from the cell.

Doesn't always work in third party tables like this though... depends how it was coded.

( I have one similar to this that does not allow individual controls so I have to export to txt file and parse that. )

cya,

Bill

Could you please post the result of the AutoIt Window Info Tool so we know what kind of Control you are talking about?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

The AutoIt Window Info Tool identifies the Control (Listview, etc.). When we know which kind of Control we can suggest how to select the content.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I can't get information about the cells. The AU3 Info Tool don`t allow select the cells.

How do I export to txt file??

Thank you.

In my case it is an extra button (function) that the software author added. You may have to look around in the menu's for an export function.

Hello,

I have other problem, in this case is the pagination... In the picture of the first post you can see that the listbox can has several page. I can get the handle of the buttons "Next" and "Previous" page but when I use "ControlClick" not working.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Edited by franbrinus

Maybe this info from the helpfile will help:

Control Handle (HWND)

Using the ControlGetHandle function you can determine the Handle or HWND of a control. A handle is the unique identifier that Windows gives controls. The handle changes each time the control is created. This method of accessing controls is generally only designed for users who are familiar with working with handles.