Authenticating Mith Minecraft

Hello fellow scripters, I have a challenge for you!

This is Timothy and after being a member here for a while, I decided to make my second post!

I am designing a VERY advanced Minecraft bot with AutoIt V3 but I've run into a little problem. I don't know how to make a connection to the Minecraft Authentication server. I'm trying to have the user login to their Minecraft account through an AutoIt GUI so they will be able to talk and run commands on a server without having to have Minecraft open.

I need to pass the username and password variables to the authentication server and I need to retrieve the results of either Success or Failure.

If you have any ideas on how to do this, please let me know. I know it's possible to make external connections to the server because Minecraft clients do it all the time in Java.

Thank you in advance!

The URL for the mojang authentication server is https://authserver.mojang.com/authenticate

Edited by AmarokStudios

Seems you missed to read the forum rules. So please do now.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
That's why you won't get any help on this subject here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki