Skysnake

bool SMSAPI_sendsms(
const LPSMSAPI_NETWORKCONFIGURATION lpNetConfig, 
const LPSMSAPI_ACCOUNTINFO lpAccInfo, 
const LPSMSAPI_MESSAGEINFO lpMsgInfo, 
LPSMSAPI_RESPONSEINFO lpResponseInfo);

The previous posts:

struct in dllcall and my attempt plus documentation

I have put everything I have come up with on the forum.  I need help.  I do not understand the syntax, nor the process.  

The idea is to have a simple little GUI with two options, one for config (such as server name account name and password)

and the second with a simple input for SMS destination number and the message...

Problem is, I dont know how to do that.  Obviously once the basics are done, this kind of integration can go anywhere...

Edited by Skysnake

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

I got registered on that page but the y don't send me any code (maybe because I from South America) 

Also I notice you can use the web API for send message. (look easier than Desltop App API)

Saludos

Thx, but it is more involved than that.  See the "const" item in the Dllcall...?  What does that translate as ?  This is a complex example and the name of the function is a small part of it.

I will do as suggested. Thank you

Skysnake

What confuses me is why would you even consider using third party dll to access SMS API interface. It's obviously only a thin wrapper around something as simple as this:

#include "Crypt.au3"
#include "WinHttp.au3"

$sFrom = "Info" ; what goes here?
$sTo = "555555" ; some phone number?
$sMessage = "Test Message Text. Works?"

$sRet = SMS_Send($sFrom, $sTo, $sMessage)
ConsoleWrite("Error = " & @error & ", Response code = " & @extended & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("> Returned = " & $sRet & @CRLF)

Func SMS_Send($sFrom, $sTo, $sMessage, $fBackup = False)
    Local Const $sAddress = $fBackup ? "https://api2.smsapi.com/sms.do" : "https://api.smsapi.com/sms.do"
    Local Const $sUserName = "you@whatever.com" ; account mail here
    Local Const $sPassword = "password" ; your password

; Construct the form (API's post method)
    Local Const $sForm = _
            '<form action="' & $sAddress & '" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">' & _
            ' <input name="username"/>' & _ ;
            ' <input name="password"/>' & _
            ' <input name="from"/>' & _
            ' <input name="to"/>' & _
            ' <input name="message"/>' & _
            '</form>'

; Initialize and get session handle
    Local $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen()
    ; Get connection handle
    Local $hConnect = $sForm
    ; Fill the form
    Local $sRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $hOpen, _
            Default, _ ; location of the form
            "name:username", $sUserName, _
            "name:password", Hex(_Crypt_HashData($sPassword, $CALG_MD5)), _
            "name:from", $sFrom, _
            "name:to", $sTo, _
            "name:message", $sMessage)
    ; Collect error number and HTTP status code
    Local $iErr = @error, $iStatus = @extended

If $iStatus <> $HTTP_STATUS_OK And Not $fBackup Then
        $sRead = SMS_Send($sFrom, $sTo, $sMessage, True)
        $iErr = @error
        $iStatus = @extended
    EndIf

; Close handles
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)

Return SetError($iErr, $iStatus, $sRead)
EndFunc

By using dll you just make your life harder.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

It confuses me because I can not code.  I do not understand C.  I can not make a C app and put the code into whatever I am doing.  I do not even understand what I am looking at.  If you say ""Const" is irrelevant for you." then I can only agree because I do not have the knowledge nor insight to argue.  I use AutoIt as a tool to automate reports in my office.  And I can do lots of things easily and quickly that used to take hours.  Learning AutoIt is a hobby.  I simply do not have the time to learn C.  Reality is such a hassle.  Problem is, in order to increase the potential benefit to be derived from AutoIt I need to use new tools, one of which is a 3rd Party DLL such as that under discussion.

As far as the HTTP sender is concerned, it works, I have done it manually and it is ugly.  The reason for using  the smsdll is simple, once developed it can be integrated almost anywhere and seamlessly integrate into future projects.

I presume you are an engineer or software developer.  You have been trained to deal with this and for you a simple DllCall is trivial.  My background is very different and far removed from software development.  For me it presents an almost insurmountable challenge.  I can not even tell whether "const" is an issue or not.

Thank you kindly for the code above.  I will experiment. with it.  If it means anything, I have an existing BulkSMS account loaded with credits.  I just can't get it to work with such code as I have written (and posted here).

Thanks again for taking the time to read and the patience to provide an answer.  I really do appreciate.

S

Skysnake

@Trancexx I ran your code :) 

Error = 0, Response code = 200
> Returned = ERROR:101

The reason is that your code is designed for smsapi, while I am trying to runb with BulkSMS.

smsapi and BulkSMS are not the same.  Bear in mind practical issues like non-availability in the target area

I will keep on playing.  Maybe you are right.  Maybe I am trying to overkill.  This is obviously much easier and I understand the code :) 

By using dll you just make your life harder.

Seems you are right :)

Edited by Skysnake

Skysnake

That one seems even simpler.

#include "WinHttp.au3"

$sTo = "5555555554" ; some phone number?
$sMessage = "Test Message Text. Works?"

$sRet = SMS_Send($sTo, $sMessage)
ConsoleWrite("Error = " & @error & ", Response code = " & @extended & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("> Returned = " & $sRet & @CRLF)

Func SMS_Send($sTo, $sMessage)
    Local Const $sAddress = "https://bulksms.vsms.net/eapi/submission/send_sms/2/2.0" ; your's here
    Local Const $sUserName = "you" ; your user name
    Local Const $sPassword = "password" ; your password

; Construct the form (API's post method)
    Local Const $sForm = _
            '<form action="' & $sAddress & '" method="post" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">' & _
            ' <input name="username"/>' & _ ;
            ' <input name="password"/>' & _
            ' <input name="msisdn"/>' & _
            ' <input name="message"/>' & _
            '</form>'

; Initialize and get session handle
    Local $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen()
    ; Get connection handle
    Local $hConnect = $sForm
    ; Fill the form
    Local $sRead = _WinHttpSimpleFormFill($hConnect, $hOpen, _
            Default, _ ; location of the form
            "name:username", $sUserName, _
            "name:password", $sPassword, _
            "name:msisdn", $sTo, _
            "name:message", $sMessage)
    ; Collect error number and HTTP status code
    Local $iErr = @error, $iStatus = @extended

; Close handles
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)

Return SetError($iErr, $iStatus, $sRead)
EndFunc

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

wow.

I go to https://www.smsapi.com/contact and what I see this is Polish product: https://www.smsapi.pl/
I was using this 2 years ago.

even here:

https://www.smsapi.com/rest

you can see in example #2:

$password 'password-md5');               //lub $password = md5('open-text-password'),

lub >> or 

$password 'password-md5');               //or $password = md5('open-text-password'),

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

Here is my full UDF 

_Example()
Func _Example()

_SMSApi_URL('https://api.smsapi.com/sms.do')
    _SMSApi_UserName('my@email.pl')
    _SMSApi_Password('SOMEPASSWORDINMD5')
    Local $output = _SMSApi_Sender('Eco', '48502xxxxxx', 'Hello World.'.)
    ConsoleWrite(_SMSApi_Error($output) & @CRLF)
EndFunc

Func _SMSApi_Password($vPassword_Param = Default)
    Local Static $sPassword = ''
    If $vPassword_Param = Default Then
        Return SetError(0,0,$sPassword)
    ElseIf IsString($vPassword_Param) Then
        $sPassword = $vPassword_Param
        Return SetError(0,1,$sPassword)
    Else
        Return SetError(1,0,$sPassword)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _SMSApi_UserName($vUserName_Param = Default)
    Local Static $sUserName = ''
    If $vUserName_Param = Default Then
        Return SetError(0,0,$sUserName)
    ElseIf IsString($vUserName_Param) Then
        $sUserName = $vUserName_Param
        Return SetError(0,1,$sUserName)
    Else
        Return SetError(1,0,$sUserName)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _SMSApi_URL($vURL_Param = Default)
    Local Static $sURL = 'https://ssl.smsapi.pl/sms.do'
    If $vURL_Param = Default Then
        Return SetError(0,0,$sURL)
    ElseIf IsString($vURL_Param) Then
        $sURL = $vURL_Param
        Return SetError(0,1,$sURL)
    Else
        Return SetError(1,0,$sURL)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _SMSApi_Sender($sSenderName, $sRecipient, $sSmsMessage)
;~  https://ssl.smsapi.pl/sms.do?username=uzytkownik&password=hasloMD5&from=nazwa&to=48500XXX000&message=test wiadomosci
;~  https://ssl.smsapi.pl/sms.do?username=USERNEAME&password=PASSWORDMD5&from=SENDERNAME&to=RECIPIENT&message=SMS_MESSAGE

If $sSenderName = Default Then $sSenderName = "INFO"
    Local $sURL
    $sURL = _SMSApi_URL()
    $sURL &= '?username=' & _SMSApi_UserName() & '&password=' & _SMSApi_Password()
    $sURL &= '&from=' & $sSenderName & '&to=' & $sRecipient
    $sURL &= '&message=' & $sSmsMessage

Local $oXmlHttp = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    $oXmlHttp.Open('POST', $sURL, False)
    $oXmlHttp.Send()
    Local $output = $oXmlHttp.ResponseText
    $oXmlHttp = ''
    Return $output
EndFunc   ;==>_SMSApi_Sender

Func _SMSApi_Status($iStatus)
    Local $sDescription_1
    Local $sDescription_2
    Switch Number($iStatus)
        Case 401
            $sDescription_1 = 'Nie istnieje'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Błędny numer ID wiadomości lub raport wygasł.'
        Case 402
            $sDescription_1 = 'Przedawniona'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość niedostarczona z powodu zbyt długiego czasu niedostępność numeru.'
        Case 403
            $sDescription_1 = 'Wysłana'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość została wysłana ale operator nie zwrócił jeszcze raportu doręczenia.'
        Case 404
            $sDescription_1 = 'Dostarczona'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość dotarła do odbiorcy.'
        Case 405
            $sDescription_1 = 'Niedostarczona'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość niedostarczona (np.: błędny numer, numer niedostępny).'
        Case 406
            $sDescription_1 = 'Nieudana'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Błąd podczas wysyłki wiadomości (prosimy o zgłoszenie problemu).'
        Case 408
            $sDescription_1 = 'Nieznany'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Brak raportu doręczenia dla wiadomości.'
        Case 409
            $sDescription_1 = 'Kolejka'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość zaplanowana.'
        Case 410
            $sDescription_1 = 'Zaakceptowana'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wiadomość przyjęta przez operatora.'
        Case 411
            $sDescription_1 = 'Ponawianie'
            $sDescription_2 = 'Wykonana była próba połączenia która nie została odebrana, połączenie zostanie ponowione.'
    EndSwitch
    Return $iStatus & ': ' & $sDescription_1 & ': ' & $sDescription_2
EndFunc   ;==>_SMSApi_Status

Func _SMSApi_Error($sError)
    Local $sDescription
    Switch $sError
        Case 'ERROR:8'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd w odwołaniu (Prosimy zgłosić)'
        Case 'ERROR:11'
            $sDescription = 'Zbyt długa lub brak wiadomości lub ustawiono parametr nounicode i pojawiły się znaki specjalne w wiadomości. Dla wysyłki VMS błąd oznacza brak pliku WAV lub treści TTS.'
        Case 'ERROR:12'
            $sDescription = 'Wiadomość zawiera ponad 160 znaków (gdy użyty parametr &single=1).'
        Case 'ERROR:13'
            $sDescription = 'Brak prawidłowych numerów telefonów (numery błędne, znajdujące się na czarnej liście lub zagraniczne przy wyłączonej opcji wysyłki za granicę).'
        Case 'ERROR:14'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowe pole nadawcy.'
        Case 'ERROR:17'
            $sDescription = 'Nie można wysłać FLASH ze znakami specjalnymi.'
        Case 'ERROR:18'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa liczba parametrów.'
        Case 'ERROR:19'
            $sDescription = 'Za dużo wiadomości w jednym odwołaniu.'
        Case 'ERROR:20'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa liczba parametrów IDX.'
        Case 'ERROR:21'
            $sDescription = 'Wiadomość MMS ma za duży rozmiar (maksymalnie 300kB).'
        Case 'ERROR:22'
            $sDescription = 'Błędny format SMIL.'
        Case 'ERROR:23'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd pobierania pliku dla wiadomości MMS lub VMS.'
        Case 'ERROR:24'
            $sDescription = 'Błędny format pobieranego pliku.'
        Case 'ERROR:25'
            $sDescription = 'Parametry &normalize oraz &datacoding nie mogą być używane jednocześnie.'
        Case 'ERROR:26'
            $sDescription = 'Za długi temat wiadomości. Temat może zawierać maksymalnie 30 znaków.'
        Case 'ERROR:27'
            $sDescription = 'Parametr IDX za długi. Maksymalnie 255 znaków.'
        Case 'ERROR:30'
            $sDescription = 'Brak parametru UDH jak podany jest datacoding=bin.'
        Case 'ERROR:31'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd konwersji TTS'
        Case 'ERROR:32'
            $sDescription = 'Nie można wysyłać wiadomości Eco, MMS i VMS na zagraniczne numery.'
        Case 'ERROR:33'
            $sDescription = 'Brak poprawnych numerów.'
        Case 'ERROR:35'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna wartość parametru tts_lector. Dostępne wartości: agnieszka, ewa, jacek, jan, maja.'
        Case 'ERROR:36'
            $sDescription = 'Nie można wysyłać wiadomości binarnych z ustawioną stopką.'
        Case 'ERROR:40'
            $sDescription = 'Brak grupy o podanej nazwie'
        Case 'ERROR:41'
            $sDescription = 'Wybrana grupa jest pusta (brak kontaktów w grupie).'
        Case 'ERROR:50'
            $sDescription = 'Nie można zaplanować wysyłki na więcej niż 3 miesiące w przyszłość.'
        Case 'ERROR:51'
            $sDescription = 'Ustawiono błędną godzinę wysyłki, wiadomość VMS mogą być wysyłane tylko pomiędzy godzinami 8 a 22 lub ustawiono kombinację parametrów try i interval powodującą możliwość próby połączenia po godzinie 22.'
        Case 'ERROR:52'
            $sDescription = 'Za dużo prób wysyłki wiadomości do jednego numeru (maksymalnie 10 prób w przeciągu 60sek do jednego numeru).'
        Case 'ERROR:53'
            $sDescription = 'Nieunikalny parametr idx. Została już przyjęta wiadomość z identyczną wartością parametru idx przy wykorzystaniu parametru &check_idx=1.'
        Case 'ERROR:54'
            $sDescription = 'Błędny format daty. Ustawiono sprawdzanie poprawności daty &date_validate=1.'
        Case 'ERROR:55'
            $sDescription = 'Brak numerów stacjonarnych w wysyłce i ustawiony parametr skip_gsm.'
        Case 'ERROR:56'
            $sDescription = 'Różnica pomiędzy datą wysyłki a datą wygaśnięcia nie może być mniejsza niż 15 minut i większa niż 12 godzin.'
        Case 'ERROR:57'
            $sDescription = 'Numer znajduje się na czarnej liście dla danego użytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:60'
            $sDescription = 'Grupa kodów o podanej nazwie nie istnieje.'
        Case 'ERROR:61'
            $sDescription = 'Data ważności grupy kodów minęła.'
        Case 'ERROR:62'
            $sDescription = 'Brak wolnych kodów w podanej grupie (wszystkie kody zostały już wykorzystane).'
        Case 'ERROR:65'
            $sDescription = 'Brak wystarczającej liczby kodów rabatowych dla wysyłki. Liczba niewykorzystanych kodów w grupie musi być co najmniej równa liczbie numerów w wysyłce.'
        Case 'ERROR:66'
            $sDescription = 'W treści wiadomości brak jest znacznika [%kod%] dla wysyłki z parametrem &discount_group (znacznik taki jest wymagany).'
        Case 'ERROR:70'
            $sDescription = 'Błędny adres CALLBACK w parametrze notify_url.'
        Case 'ERROR:72'
            $sDescription = 'Parametr notify_url może być używany tylko dla odwołań z jednym numerem (nie może być stosowany dla wysyłek masowych).'
        Case 'ERROR:101'
            $sDescription = 'Niepoprawne lub brak danych autoryzacji. UWAGA! Hasło do API może różnić się od hasła do Panelu Klienta.'
        Case 'ERROR:102'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowy login lub hasło.'
        Case 'ERROR:103'
            $sDescription = 'Brak punktów dla tego użytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:104'
            $sDescription = 'Brak szablonu.'
        Case 'ERROR:105'
            $sDescription = 'Błędny adres IP (włączony filtr IP dla interfejsu API).'
        Case 'ERROR:110'
            $sDescription = 'Usługa (SMS, MMS, VMS lub HLR) nie jest dostępna na danym koncie.'
        Case 'ERROR:200'
            $sDescription = 'Nieudana próba wysłania wiadomości, prosimy ponowić odwołanie.'
        Case 'ERROR:201'
            $sDescription = 'Wewnętrzny błąd systemu (prosimy zgłosić).'
        Case 'ERROR:202'
            $sDescription = 'Zbyt duża ilość jednoczesnych odwołań do serwisu, wiadomość nie została wysłana (prosimy odwołać się ponownie).'
        Case 'ERROR:300'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa wartość pola points (przy użyciu pola points jest wymagana wartość 1).'
        Case 'ERROR:301'
            $sDescription = 'Wiadomość o podanym ID nie istnieje lub jest zaplanowana do wysłania w przeciągu najbliższych 60 sekund (nie można usunąć takiej wiadomości).'
        Case 'ERROR:400'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowy ID statusu wiadomości.'
        Case 'ERROR:999'
            $sDescription = 'Wewnętrzny błąd systemu (prosimy zgłosić).'
        Case 'ERROR:1000'
            $sDescription = 'Akcja dostępna tylko dla użytkownika głównego.'
        Case 'ERROR:1001'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa akcja (oczekiwane jedna z add_user, set_user, get_user, credits).'
        Case 'ERROR:1010'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd dodawania podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1020'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd edycji konta podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1021'
            $sDescription = 'Brak danych do edycji, przynajmniej jeden parametr musi być edytowany.'
        Case 'ERROR:1030'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd pobierania danych użytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1032'
            $sDescription = 'Nie istnieje podużytkownik o podanej nazwie dla danego użytkownika głównego.'
        Case 'ERROR:1100'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd danych podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1110'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna nazwa tworzonego podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1111'
            $sDescription = 'Nie podano nazwy tworzonego konta podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1112'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwa konta podużytkownika za krótka (minimum 3 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:1113'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwa konta podużytkownika za długa, łączna długość nazwy podużytkownika wraz z prefiksem użytkownika głównego może mieć maksymalnie 32 znaki.'
        Case 'ERROR:1114'
            $sDescription = 'W nazwie podużytkownika pojawiły się niedozwolone znaki, dozwolone są litery [A – Z], cyfry [0 – 9] oraz znaki @, -, _ i .'
        Case 'ERROR:1115'
            $sDescription = 'Istnieje już podużytkownik o podanej nazwie.'
        Case 'ERROR:1120'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd hasła dla tworzonego konta podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1121'
            $sDescription = 'Hasło dla tworzonego konta podużytkownika za krótkie.'
        Case 'ERROR:1122'
            $sDescription = 'Hasło dla tworzonego konta podużytkownika za długie.'
        Case 'ERROR:1123'
            $sDescription = 'Hasło powinno być zakodowane w MD5.'
        Case 'ERROR:1130'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd limitu punktów przydzielanego podużytkownikowi.'
        Case 'ERROR:1131'
            $sDescription = 'Parametr limit powinno zawierać wartość numeryczną.'
        Case 'ERROR:1140'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd limitu miesięcznego punktów przydzielanego podużytkownikowi.'
        Case 'ERROR:1141'
            $sDescription = 'Parametr month_limit powinno zawierać wartość numeryczną.'
        Case 'ERROR:1150'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna wartość parametru senders, dopuszczalne wartości dla tego parametru to 0 lub 1.'
        Case 'ERROR:1160'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna wartość parametru phonebook, dopuszczalne wartości dla tego parametru to 0 lub 1.'
        Case 'ERROR:1170'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna wartość parametru active, dopuszczalne wartości dla tego parametru to 0 lub 1.'
        Case 'ERROR:1180'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd parametru info.'
        Case 'ERROR:1183'
            $sDescription = 'Zawartość parametru info jest za długa.'
        Case 'ERROR:1190'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd hasła do interfejsu API dla konta podużytkownika.'
        Case 'ERROR:1192'
            $sDescription = 'Błędna długość hasła do interfejsu API dla konta podużytkownika (hasło zakodowane w md5 powinno mieć 32 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:1193'
            $sDescription = 'Hasło do interfejsu powinno zostać podane w formie zakodowanej w md5.'
        Case 'ERROR:2001'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa akcja (oczekiwane jedna z add, status, delete, list).'
        Case 'ERROR:2010'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd dodawania pola nadawcy.'
        Case 'ERROR:2030'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd sprawdzania statusu pola nadawcy.'
        Case 'ERROR:2031'
            $sDescription = 'Nie istnieje pole nadawcy o podanej nazwie.'
        Case 'ERROR:2060'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd dodawania domyślnego pola nadawcy.'
        Case 'ERROR:2061'
            $sDescription = 'Pole nadawcy musi być aktywne, żeby ustawić je jako domyślne.'
        Case 'ERROR:2062'
            $sDescription = 'Pole nadawcy już jest ustawione jako domyślne.'
        Case 'ERROR:2100'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd przesyłanych danych.'
        Case 'ERROR:2110'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd nazwy pola nadawcy.'
        Case 'ERROR:2111'
            $sDescription = 'Brak nazwy dodawanego pola nadawcy (parametr &add jest pusty).'
        Case 'ERROR:2112'
            $sDescription = 'Niepoprawna nazwa pola nadawcy (np. numer telefonu, zawierająca polskie i/lub specjalne znaki lub za długie), pole nadawcy może mieć maksymalnie 11 znaków, dopuszczalne znaki: a-z A-Z 0-9 - . [spacja].'
        Case 'ERROR:2115'
            $sDescription = 'Pole o podanej nazwie już istnieje.'
        Case 'ERROR:4000'
            $sDescription = 'Ogólny błąd operacji na bazie numerów.'
        Case 'ERROR:4001'
            $sDescription = 'Usługa nie jest dostępna na danym koncie.'
        Case 'ERROR:4002'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa operacja.'
        Case 'ERROR:4003'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowe użycie parametru.'
        Case 'ERROR:4004'
            $sDescription = 'Za duża wartość parametru limit (np. dla operacji list_contacts maksymalna wartość wyświetlanych rekordów to 200).'
        Case 'ERROR:4100'
            $sDescription = 'Ogólny błąd operacji na grupach bazy numerów.'
        Case 'ERROR:4101'
            $sDescription = 'Grupa o podanej nazwie nie została znaleziona.'
        Case 'ERROR:4110'
            $sDescription = 'Ogólny błąd nazwy grupy bazy numerów.'
        Case 'ERROR:4111'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa nazwa grupy.'
        Case 'ERROR:4112'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwa grupy nie może być pusta.'
        Case 'ERROR:4113'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwa grupy za krótka (minimalnie 2 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:4114'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwa grupy za długa (maksymalnie 32 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:4115'
            $sDescription = 'W nazwie grupy pojawiły się niedozwolone znaki.'
        Case 'ERROR:4116'
            $sDescription = 'Grupa o podanej nazwie już istnieje.'
        Case 'ERROR:4121'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowa wartość parametru Info dla grupy.'
        Case 'ERROR:4122'
            $sDescription = 'Za długa wartość pola Info dla grupy (maksymalnie 200 znaków).'
        Case 'ERROR:4200'
            $sDescription = 'Ogólny błąd kontaktu bazy numerów.'
        Case 'ERROR:4201'
            $sDescription = 'Kontakt o podanej nazwie nie został odnaleziony.'
        Case 'ERROR:4210'
            $sDescription = 'Ogólny błąd numeru telefonu przydzielonego do kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4211'
            $sDescription = 'Nieprawidłowy numer.'
        Case 'ERROR:4212'
            $sDescription = 'Kontakt musi zawierać numer telefonu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4213'
            $sDescription = 'Numer jest za krótki.'
        Case 'ERROR:4214'
            $sDescription = 'Numer jest za długi.'
        Case 'ERROR:4220'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd Imienia kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4221'
            $sDescription = 'Imię za krótkie (minimum 2 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:4222'
            $sDescription = 'Imię za długie (maksymalnie 100 znaków).'
        Case 'ERROR:4230'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd Nazwiska kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4231'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwisko za krótkie (minimum 2 znaki).'
        Case 'ERROR:4232'
            $sDescription = 'Nazwisko za długie (maksymalnie 100 znaków).'
        Case 'ERROR:4240'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd pola Info dla kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4241'
            $sDescription = 'Za długa wartość pola Info dla kontaktu (maksymalnie 200 znaków).'
        Case 'ERROR:4250'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd adresu e-mail dla kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4260'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd daty urodzenia kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4270'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd grupy dla danego kontaktu.'
        Case 'ERROR:4271'
            $sDescription = 'Grupa o podanej nazwie nie została znaleziona.'
        Case 'ERROR:4272'
            $sDescription = 'Przy operacji na kontaktach wymagana jest nazwa grupy.'
        Case 'ERROR:4280'
            $sDescription = 'Błąd płci kontaktu.'
    EndSwitch
    Return 'SMSAPI: ' & $sError & ': ' & $sDescription
EndFunc   ;==>_SMSApi_Error

Unfortunately statuses are in Polish, but can be easily adjusted through the list from this link: https://www.smsapi.com/resp

btw. I never used 

_SMSApi_Status()

so for now, there is no example .

mLipok

EDIT: UDF changed - added _SMSApi_URL()

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

;http://developer.bulksms.com/eapi/libraries/supported/

Private Sub cmdSendTextMessage_Click()

Dim oHttp As Object
    Dim strUrl, strUsername, strPassword, strMessage, strMobileNumber  As String
    Set oHttp = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    strUsername = "your username"
    strPassword = "your password"
    strMessage = "your message text goes here…"
    strMobileNumber = "your mobile number in the format 44your_number_with_the_zero_removed"

strUrl = "http://www.bulksms.co.uk:5567/eapi/submission/send_sms/2/2.0?username=" + strUsername + "&password=" + strPassword + "&message=" + strMessage + "&msisdn=" + strMobileNumber

oHttp.Open "GET", strUrl, False
    oHttp.send

MsgBox (oHttp.responseText)

End Sub

Found this on the BulkSMS site. Looks very similar to Trancexx first post. :)

Obviously there is more than one way to do this.

Thx mLipok.  

Skysnake