Image Search cannot recognize if mouse above

Timppa

Hello!

I have a problem with ImageSearch (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/148005-imagesearch-usage-explanation/), I got it working after numerous attempts.

I am currently using that ImageSearch2015.au3 and it works like a wonder, but there is one problem: If my cursos is above the picture, it will not recognize the picture anymore until I move the cursor off from the picture. Is there any idea how to fix this without making a function that moves the mouse off from the picture if not found? Rather not use that function, because it would move mouse all around if it's trying to find for picture (there is loop to check if there's a picture).

Thanks in advance! :)

• Developers

I would think that the mouse pointer changes the displays image with its cursor as you found out,

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I would think that the mouse pointer changes the displays image with its cursor as you found out,

Jos

Wow, I'm totally stupid... :>

I am color blinded so I did not realize that until I moved my cursor quickly on and off from the button...

Thanks Jos! :)

• 4 months later...

Hello, I'm interesting How You answered Your problem with imagesearch ?

I have the same issue, when search is looped
I don't want to move mouse out f searched picture, I want rather hide pointer, I'm thinking about ControlClick
What is best way ?

• 3 months later...
On 31.3.2016 at 9:27 AM, WiValdiBB said:

Hello, I'm interesting How You answered Your problem with imagesearch ?

I have the same issue, when search is looped
I don't want to move mouse out f searched picture, I want rather hide pointer, I'm thinking about ControlClick
What is best way ?

I took picture for the non-hovered button sprite and a picture of hovered button sprite.

On 31.3.2016 at 10:35 AM, AutoBert said:

Be patient, Timppa last visit in forum was 3. January, i don't know if and when he comes next time.

Yeah, I changed from autoit to Java.