There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By mlazovjp
      I am going through the AutoIt Wiki and soaking up a lot of great information.  On the “Best Coding Practices” page at https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Best_coding_practices#Scopes_of_Variables there seems to be a minor detail missing.  In the “Variable Initialization” section at https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Best_coding_practices#Variable_Initialization , there are references to a data type $o, but in the table listing prefixes and their data types, there does not appear to be a prefix “o”.  I assume that this is for Object?
    • By nooneclose
      I have searched for almost an hour and I still cannot find examples and or the code that I am looking for concerning my question. 
      I am wanting to capture/read/send (however you want to say it) the console output to a file.
      Here is a picture of what I want to send to a file after the script runs. (what is in the console output/window after the script runs)

• By bluebug
      Hi, guys!
      I'm new with using Autoit.
      Is possible do an automation to an application desktop java using Autoit?

• By nooneclose
      Here is my code: Currently it finds all the unread, subject restricted emails in the inbox and its subfolders. (finds 15 when it should only find 4)
      $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder[1], $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "Maintenance Request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 1) I want to find the emails in the inbox but I don't want to include the emails from the inbox's sub-folders. 
    • By nooneclose
      Morning, I am having trouble moving emails to a folder under another account's inbox. 
      Here is the code I have tried so far. 

; Access the Need Human folder under HELPDESK email account Local $nhFolder = _OL_FolderAccess($oOutlook, "helpdesk@hotmail.com\Inbox\Need Human") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "GC_WO_BOT:", "Error accessing folder 'helpdesk@hotmail.com\Inbox\Need Human'. @error = " & @error & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber) ;_ArrayDisplay($nhFolder, "Folder Access") ;MsgBox("", "email", $aItems[1][0]) ; Move the E-mails _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aItems[1][0], Default, $nhFolder[5], "Need Human") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove", "Error moving specified Email. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite("The current email " & $aItems[1][0] & "was just moved to: " & $nhFolder[1] & @CRLF) I get error moving specified email @error = 1, @extended = 1