Hello!

I havent found any solution for my problem in the Internet or on the Forum, excuse me If i overlooked something.

For $i = 1 To 5
  Assign("oGoogle"&$i, _IECreate("google.com" 0, 1, 0, 0))
  $GoogleVar = $oGoogle&$i
  Assign("oSearchInput"&$i, _IEGetObjById($GoogleVar, "lst-ib"))
Next

What I'am trying to do is open Google.com 5 times with _IECreate and assign it to the Variables "$oGoogle1, $oGoogle2,...", but I have to use these Variables again, because I want to assign the Searchinputs from every $oGoogle to another Variable ($oSearchInput1, $oSearchInput2,...). But if i try to use this code, Autoit tells me that $oGoogle is not declared!

I hope someone is willing to help me! :) (Excuse my Grammar :sweating:)

Edited by WannaBeGut
Little Correction

oops ,that obviously should be:

$GoogleVar = Eval("oGoogle" & $i)

Jos

I don't know why I hate Assign+eval. (and don't understand why autoit create/use/implement/keep etc.)

Saludos 

I don't know why I hate Assign+eval. (and don't understand why autoit create/use/implement/keep etc.)

Learning to program is also taking a step at a time. Arrays will come when the OP in really interested as a (better) alternative. ;)

Jos

You may be right Jos but I find that Assign + Eval  + related pitfalls is much, much harder to manage than understanding how a speadsheet works, either single column (1D array) or multiple columns (2D array). Most people are used to sheet;column;row and that is dramatically similar to array[row][column].

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Understood, but just worked on the OP's current line of thinking and pursued to get that cleared up first without changing too much.
I am not stopping any of you to chime in here and show the OP a better alternative. ;)

Jos

I think it's especially useful because you can create your own syntax (plus interpreter) and run the code with an undefined number of variables assigned on the fly. That's freakin' awesome IMO! :D

Certainly, but I wouldn't call such use "recommended path for new users of AutoIt/scripting/programming".

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

@czardas maybe you are right. but I never used them before and I'm sure I'll not use them.

When I saw them on help file. I was hearing some low voice. it was Autoit whispering don't use them please. lol

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cptHark
      Hello I want to conect to a Network with DriveMapAdd.
      This worked just fine but when you restart the Computer the Mapped drive is gone.
      So i used the persistent mapping flag and that seemed to work, too.
      However when the Computer is restarted I cant connect to the Network because it doesnt remember the Username and password I ave it the first time.
      How do I fix this?
      My Code:Func
      setdrivem()
          DriveMapAdd("M:", GUICtrlRead($driveM),1, GUICtrlRead($netzuser),GUICtrlRead($netzpassword) )
      EndFunc
      $netzuser and $netzpassword are set earlier in the gui and it works right after executing the script but i want it to stay connected
    • By Pickpocketz88
      First I would just like to say HELLO! to anyone reading. It has been a while since I've posted to the Forums but I'm always crawling around.
      Now to the matter at hand. I have been looking high and low for a simplistic answer my burned out brain can find but to no avail. I've only recently upped my AutoIt skill and only by a little bit such as ordering my script neatly with my own UDFs and using Global/Dim more often to make my GUI creation understandable and easy to keep things orderly. My current problem however is figuring out how to make my newest endeavor work which is my own "Debugger". I've made a GUI with an Edit Control to display what my Variables are holding and other information from a concurrently running Script. I have access to all of the scripts I'm attempting to connect but I'm dumbfounded on how I would separately read variable information from one running script into another. I'll provide my "Debugger" script that I want to read variables into and a "Meta Script" I'd want to pass info from.
      #Region Include Files #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ColorConstantS.au3> #EndRegion #Region AutoIt Options ;Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0) ;Opt("TrayMenuMode", 3) #EndRegion #Region Hotkeys HotKeySet("{ESC}", "ExitProgram") HotKeySet("{PGDN}", "PauseProgram") HotKeySet("!1", "Snippet_1") HotKeySet("!2", "Snippet_2") HotKeySet("!3", "Snippet_3") HotKeySet("!4", "Snippet_4") HotKeySet("!5", "Snippet_5") HotKeySet("!6", "Snippet_6") HotKeySet("!7", "Snippet_7") HotKeySet("!8", "Snippet_8") HotKeySet("!9", "Snippet_9") #EndRegion #Region Global Variables #Region Globals Global $gMain, $ctrlEdit ;, $gParent #EndRegion #Region $gMain Params Dim $gMainW = @DesktopWidth / 2 Dim $gMainH = @DesktopHeight / 2 Dim $gMainX = (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($gMainW / 2) Dim $gMainY = (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($gMainH / 2) Dim $gMainStyle = $WS_POPUP Dim $gMainStyleEx = -1 ;Dim $gMainParent = $gParent #EndRegion #Region $ctrlEdit Params Dim $ctrlEditW = Round($gMainW * 0.98) Dim $ctrlEditH = Round($gMainH * 0.98) Dim $ctrlEditX = ($gMainW - $ctrlEditW) / 2 Dim $ctrlEditY = ($gMainH - $ctrlEditH) / 2 Dim $ctrlEditStyle = -1 Dim $ctrlEditStyleEx = -1 #EndRegion #EndRegion #Region GUI Initialization ;$gParent = GUICreate("", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) $gMain = GUICreate("", $gMainW, $gMainH, $gMainX, $gMainY, $gMainStyle, $gMainStyleEx) GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLACK, $gMain) $ctrlEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit("MainW: " & $gMainW & @CRLF & "MainH: " & $gMainH & @CRLF & "EditW: " & $ctrlEditW & @CRLF & "EditH: " & $ctrlEditH, $ctrlEditX, $ctrlEditY, $ctrlEditW, $ctrlEditH, $ctrlEditStyle, $ctrlEditStyleEx) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $gMain) #EndRegion MainFunction() #Region Main Function (GUI) Func MainFunction() While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit EndIf WEnd EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Functions Func Functions() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 1 Func Snippet_1() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 2 Func Snippet_2() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 3 Func Snippet_3() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 4 Func Snippet_4() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 5 Func Snippet_5() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 6 Func Snippet_6() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 7 Func Snippet_7() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 8 Func Snippet_8() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Program 9 Func Snippet_9() EndFunc #EndRegion #Region Pause/Exit Functions Func PauseProgram() While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd EndFunc Func ExitProgram() Exit EndFunc #EndRegion Pause/Exit Functions #Region Snippets #CS #CE #EndRegion #Region Other Information #CS #CE #EndRegion That's the Debugger script. Please forgive anything ignorant but point it out if you will, I'll take any pointers to get better! (I usually use a Select to get $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE but this is early on)
      Now if I made another script with a basic GUI similar to this and wanted to read say the GUI Width ($gMainW) into the Debugger Edit Control could I do it? If so, could I do it for every variable I have in a script? I read something about the Run function and adding the variables as an option parameter I believe which I think I could do with an array to keep it from being super long and ugly but would that be the only way to do this? Any information is going to be appreciated and thank you in advance for your time!

Edit: Sadly it just dawned on me that I could make a UDF that will create a child window that will do this instead of having a separate script trying to invade another... I'll still be keeping an eye on this for any comments but I apologize if I wasted your time!
    • By nooneclose
      Morning, I am wondering is there is a way to prevent a script from ending/crashing when a "Subscript used on non-accessible variable" error occurs? 
      Here is some of my code:
      $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder[1], $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "Maintenance Request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 0) If @error Then Sleep(2000) LoopUnreadEmails() ;Exit MsgBox(48, "", "@error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber) EndIf Error Msg:
      (371) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder[1], $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "Maintenance Request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 0) $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $mFolder^ ERROR I know that error occurs very rarely and at random. But like with most errors "in this case" I can use recursion to fix it. 
      I just recall the function and it will and has fixed itself. But this "Subscript used on non-accessible variable" just ends the script.
      Like I said before, is there a way to allow the script to keep running or call a function when this error occurs instead of just ending?   
    • By max23ed
      Hi,  i'm recording a setup for a program using mouse clicks , however, the problem is when the setup installs (the progress bar showing) the auto generated script by the recorder will not have a winwait() or sleep() to click the "finish" button when the setup is completed. is there anyway to  do that automatically?
    • By nooneclose
      I was running my script and everything was working fine and then it just stopped working. 
      I got this error message:
      !>12:51:55 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:-1073741819 +>12:51:55 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 3221225477 Time: 354.6 I looked that error up and this article (https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/2541) said it was fixed a long time ago. 
      I am using version: SciTE Version 4.1.0, how am I getting this error? (first time I got it after running my code 50+ times)
      it crashed while trying to loop through emails. 
      Full output log:
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\" /UserParams +>12:46:01 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.18.708.1148.0 SciTE v.4.1.0.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.5) from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 +>12:46:01 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.5): --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop Action 1: Create a connection to the outlook account at line: 192 Action 1: Finished at line: 205 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 238 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 238 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 3: Store vaild E-mails at line: 258 Number of unread E-mails: 17 at line: 290 Action 3: Finished at line: 292 Current number of processed Emails is: 0 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Opening a new Chrome window. at line: 2747 Action 8: Open Web Browser at line: 2240 _WDStartup: "MicrosoftWebDriver.exe" --verbose Action 8: Finished at line: 2270 Action 9: Navigate to Work Order Tracking at line: 2281 Action 9: Finished at line: 2295 Action 10: Click on Create New Work Order at line: 2306 Action 10: Finished Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660308 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 1 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660309 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 2 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660310 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 3 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660311 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 4 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660312 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 5 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660313 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 6 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: YT6508 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Long Description. Suite not needed. at line: 1475 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660314 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 7 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: CN2116 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Long Description. Suite not needed. at line: 1475 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660315 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 8 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: DT4905 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Work Order Number: 660316 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 9 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: YT6513 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 Young Tower has no suites! Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660317 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 10 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: BT3310 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Long Description. Suite not needed. at line: 1475 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660318 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 11 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: BT3411 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660319 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 12 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 Action 4: Finished at line: 361 Action 5: Store E-mail's contents at line: 371 Action 5: Finished at line: 495 Action 6: Test to Skip based on location at line: 508 Proper Building format used. Send Location: DT4519 Action 6: Finished at line: 710 Action 7: Check if location needs to be a suite at line: 720 The 'Bathroom' is not mentioned in the Description. Suite not needed. at line: 2180 Action 7: Finished at line: 2186 Action 11: Send E-mail Data to it's proper field at line: 2324 Sub-Action 3: Split Long Description at line: 2522 Sub-Action 3: Finished at line: 2576 Work Order Number: 660320 Action 11: Finished at line: 2511 Change status was called at line: 2758 Sub-Action 2: Change E-mail to Read at line: 2223 Current email has been changed from Unread to Read. at line: 2226 Sub-Action 2: Finished at line: 2230 Action 16: Create New Work Order at line: 2705 Action 16: Finished at line: 2719 Current number of processed Emails is: 13 at line: 2735 Action 2: Scan for invaild E-mails at line: 215 Number of SKIPPED unread E-mails: at line: 226 Number of SKIPPED E-mails: 0 at line: 246 Action 2: Finished at line: 248 Action 4: Loop through E-mails at line: 302 !>12:51:55 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:-1073741819 +>12:51:55 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 3221225477 Time: 354.6