move window to front without focus

Hi All,

I'd like to move a window to the top of the stack without it being active.
I think it's called z-order in programming?

I've tried these 2 options (commenting out 1 at a time obviously), but the 1st doesn't seem to do anything, and the 2nd prevents it from being moved behind the other programs even after clicking on it and then clicking on another window behind it:

Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:MSPaintApp]")
_WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hWnd, $HWND_TOP, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_FRAMECHANGED, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE))
_WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hWnd, $HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_FRAMECHANGED, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE))

What can I do to move something to the top of the z-order while allowing it to be manually moved back in the z-order?

Thanks!

Thanks JohnOne, I've added that in, however I'm still in the same position, $HDND_TOP doesn't move the window to the top of the z-order, actually it doesn't seem to move it at all in the z-order, any ideas how I can get it to move to the top of the z-order without it permanently remaining the top of the z-order (which $HWND_TOPMOST seems to do)?

This is my current code:
Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:MSPaintApp]")
_WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hWnd, $HWND_TOP, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($SWP_FRAMECHANGED, $SWP_NOACTIVATE, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE))

How about something like this?

#include <Constants.au3>
#include <WinApi.au3>

Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]", "")

$iPID = Run("notepad.exe")
Sleep(200)
WinActivate($hWnd)
Sleep(500)

$hWnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Notepad]")
_WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hWnd, $HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR( $SWP_NOACTIVATE, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE))
_WinAPI_SetWindowPos($hWnd, $HWND_NOTOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, BitOR( $SWP_NOACTIVATE, $SWP_NOMOVE, $SWP_NOSIZE))

Sleep(2000)
ProcessClose($iPID)