Set ListView label to fill entire box?

Damein

Wasn't sure how to phrase the topic but what I am looking for is a way to make the listview's label extend the size of the listview. 

Better if I show it I guess.

This is default

s2IKs2u.png

But this is what I want. I want it as if I clicked the separator and dragged it across (White on white is hard to see but I imagine you guys know what I'm referring to)

xpHoocz.png

Thanks!

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Have a look at the UDF (User Defined Functions) section of the Help file, under GUI Reference -> GuiListview Management

_GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth ( $hWnd, $iCol, $iWidth )

Check out the parameters available for $iWidth.

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Ah, that is exactly what i needed (Obviously, lol) thanks a bunch. I couldn't think of the proper way to phrase the question nor a good search parameter so I just figured a topic would be the best way :)

Thanks!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic