1. Deye

Deye

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By goldstar
      hey . is it possible  send message to firefox extension  and receive too?
      what is simplest way 

• By mLipok
      I want to present BETA Version of my ADO.au3 UDF.
      This is modifed version of _sql.au3 UDF.

For that I want to thanks : ; Chris Lambert, eltorro, Elias Assad Neto, CarlH

This is first public release , and still is as BETA

DOWNLOAD LINK (in download section): 

Have fun,
      mLipok

EDIT: 2016-06-03
      Below some interesting topics about databases:

EDIT 2016/07/04:
      For more info about ADO look here:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/ADO
      FOR EXAMPLE DATABASE use AdventureWorksDW2016_EXT.bak from:
      https://github.com/microsoft/sql-server-samples/releases/download/adventureworks/AdventureWorksDW2016_EXT.bak
      I will relay on this database in my examples.

Here is link to post which shows how "ODBC Data Source Administrator" looks like.

• By rcmaehl
      A UDF to connect to IRC using TCP Functions, as well as perform actions once connected. Based on and Updated from Chip (McGod)'s original IRC code, which no longer works.

Features:
      Heavyweight
      * Large feature set
      * Well Documented Examples Message formatting
      * Styles
      * Colors RFC1459 + RFC2812 Compliant
      * Able to handle moderately non-compliant servers
      * Works on IRCv3 although missing the features of it
      * Tested on various networks from Freenode to Rizon Helpful Premade Examples Files
      * Examples for almost every function
      * Premade CUI and GUI clients showing  Ready for all users, beginner and up
      * Detailed Error Reporting to help pin-point problems
      * Thorough parameter checking to prevent accidental script crashes  
      Support:
      Support for this UDF can be obtained in my Discord Server
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Getting started
      Download the script from AutoIt or pull it from the official github repo git@github.com:tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO.git and checkout the tag 4.0.0-beta Check out the documentaion Take a look in the examples/ folder Changelog
      To see changes from 3.x.x and 2.x.x please checkout the 3.x branch
      Version 4.0.0-beta (This update break scripts.)
      Code base fully rewritten with Autoit-Events and decoupled to improve code quality and reduce bloat. The new UDF is very different from 3.x.x so please checkout the UPGRADE guide to fully understand all changes Added new documentation documentaion Success stories
      Since December 2017-now I have used version 1.5.0 in an production environment for 150+ clients with great success, the only downtime is planned windows updates and power outages.

Newest version (2020-09-15!)

Older versions (Not supported anymore)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.4.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.5.0.zip
      Autoit-Socket-IO-2.0.0.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Read more in the official thread