_IEHeadReadHTML() and _IEHeadWriteHTML

I'm looking for _IEHeadReadHTML() and _IEHeadWriteHTML to modify to add code (html or javascript)

I tried document.all.tags("HEAD") but it not works

If it is not possible so is there an other way to add code somewhere in all html code ?

thinks again Dale Hohm graduated.gif

I'm looking for _IEHeadReadHTML() and _IEHeadWriteHTML to modify to add code (html or javascript)

I tried document.all.tags("HEAD") but it not works

If it is not possible so is there an other way to add code somewhere in all html code ?

thinks again Dale Hohm graduated.gif

I'm starting to feel like an IBM salesman (an old joke) telling you about the next release... but the next IE.au3 release will have functions to help you with this. Right now you can do it with the following commands (this is ALL HTML, not just the HEAD section):

Read full HTML from page:

$s_html = $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName("HTML").item(0).outerHTML

Write full HTML source to a page:

$oIE.document.Write($s_html)
$oIE.document.close()

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Ok i wil stop asking... Thinks a lot for your help

Sorry if you misunderstood -- that was a jab at myself for not getting the new version out yet, not at you for asking. IBM used to (perhaps they still do) have a reputation of making sales based on promises of how great the next release of their product was going to be - even if it was months or years delayed.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Dale, the OP still needed to stop asking. There were at least 2 formum posts and a message sent to the AutoIt mailing list asking the same question. The OP basically innundated a couple thousand people with a question only one person was really capable of answering.

Dale, the OP still needed to stop asking. There were at least 2 formum posts and a message sent to the AutoIt mailing list asking the same question. The OP basically innundated a couple thousand people with a question only one person was really capable of answering.

Sir YES Sir ! Dont worry! i said i'll never ask again!

(Dale, no problem .)