Need Help

Secret

Hello, its my first post here :)
I just want to ask if someone can give me a script about how to make a login bot for a website without opening any browser such as " IE " i mean in private or idk how to say it :)
And the script check if the username and password are right or wrong :)

• Moderators

aa2zz6,

Whatever gave you that idea? The Forum rules define quite clearly what is and is not permitted - simple automation is certainly not against the rules.

Secret,

That said, what you are asking is a little suspicious. If I understand you correctly, you wish to trial username/password pairs against a website "in private" - that sounds to me as if you want to verify a list of such pairs without alerting the user, which is a form of automation that is most certainly not supported here.

Please explain in detail what you are trying to do before we go any further.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Hello melba23,
Iam trying to make alogin bot with out starting any browser For example :
$url("link")
_iecreate($url,0,0)

and such as and i want to know how to check if the user typed the name and password correctly or not.
Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators

Secret,

That much we already know. So some direct questions:

• Why do you not want to start a browser?
  • Why do you need to know if the username/password was successful? If you already know the pairing then why would it not work?

Back to you.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

Wondering why you insist to remain vague and not really answering the questions asked?
What is holding you back?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Even if i used it with browser so how can i check if the username / pass right or wrong?

Feels like we are playing "hide and seek". 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Me neither ... so last chance: Be clear what you are doing or this thread will auto-magically lock itself.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

BTW: If you should decide to open a new thread an whatever subject please give it a meaningful title. So people know what it is all about.
Everyone on this forum is looking for help ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

Okay sorry can any mod close this thread?

So guess the only conclusion can be you are doing something that is against our forum rules or else you would have been more open about what you are doing.

-click-

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic