Typing without keyboard

Hi

I need to make small scritp, that can type to browser (or enywhere) without using keyboard.
So i created Gui, wich is "allways on top" with buttons (every button is with letter from A-Z). So if i click with mouse on that button, i want to send taht letter in - for example - internet search bar.

All is working (i think), exept one major thing - Gui is on top, if i click on search bar, Gui is still on top, but when i click on Gui button, it will "jump" from search bar to my Gui.

So i need to know, if its possible to somehow "stay" in search bar, when clicking on Gui buttons?

<snip>

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

@Lukepro2315 what you posted was essentially a (very) simplistic key logger. Please read the forum rules before posting again. You may not have bad intentions, but that does not mean someone will not come along and misuse what you post.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@Lukepro2315 what you posted was essentially a (very) simplistic key logger. Please read the forum rules before posting again. You may not have bad intentions, but that does not mean someone will not come along and misuse what you post.

Ok, so i see my attachment has been deleted...anyway can u help me with that script somehow? Maybe...something like "Aaaah i see, just enter to your scritp comand "bla bla" and it will keep your Gui on top, while it will send letter commands to search bars etc. I know it must be something easy.
Btw i know how, keylooger works and this is a bit different - it does not log entered chars to some txt file, but on any window, that is "under gui" + it does not read Keypress, but button pressed from gui. Its far different i think.

My intention is, that i want to controll my PC from bed, and i have not so long mouse / keyboard cables. :D I got only Wireless mouse, not keyboard, so i want to control my PC JUST by mine wireless mouse & type something from bed...if necessery. :D

Edited by Lukepro2315

• Moderators

@Lukepro2315 I see you got in a response before I got the topic locked. I deleted your attached script because it went contrary to our posted rules. So no, not going to assist you with that.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!