Request

hello , I apologize for my English .

with autoit 'm looking for a way to ensure that my mouse click coordinates to infinity and that every time controls a bar that changes color if you use the button 6 keyboard. You could you help me? Thanks

Edited by Melba23
Fixed font

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Can you please show us what you have tried so far?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Here we do not write code for you, we help you solve problems with your code.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

terminetor1717,

Your request makes no sense. What are you trying to click "to infinity" with your mouse? What "bar that changes color" do you want affect using "the button 6 keyboard" ? Help us to help you by explaining more clearly what you want to do.

And please post using the standard font.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

terminetor1717,

Your request makes no sense. What are you trying to click "to infinity" with your mouse? What "bar that changes color" do you want affect using "the button 6 keyboard" ? Help us to help you by explaining more clearly what you want to do.

And please post using the standard font.

M23

Ok sorry.

My mouse to click in 4 different parts of the screen (left click , know the coordinates change ) I want you to click on the color red which is below the screen , but if that red there must use the 6 key on the keyboard ( I do not know if you can use the keyboard ) Thanks.

• Moderators

@terminetor1717 as has been mentioned, we exist to help people who want to learn to script; this is not a forum where you submit a request and someone does it for you. That said, if you would provide a screenshot of the screen you're trying to click on, that would help immensely. At this point it is difficult even to give you suggestions, as the language barrier is making it hard to understand what you're attempting to accomplish.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

HotKeySet("{F5}", "RunIt")

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func RunIt()
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)
;ControlClick("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "", "left", 1, 26, 46)
MouseClick("left",26,46,1, 1)
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",43,14,1, 1)
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",1340,47,1, 1)
EndFunc

but this does not click the infinite and does not see the color that I said before, tips?

Can you plase tell us which application you try to automate?
MouseClick is not very reliable because it depends on screen resolution and window position. There might be more reliable ways to do what you want to do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

I agree with water, you are making this more difficult than it needs to be, but without you pointing out what application you're trying to automate, there is little we can do. My final tip: if you want it to run forever (bad idea), then change your While loop to this:

While 1
    RunIt()
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Anything more than this, you need to explain in better detail what you're trying to accomplish.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

Well, you are being pretty evasive in your answers. I, for one, am out. Good luck with whatever you're trying to do.