Send Imput to a game.

Hello, i'm interest in send an keystroke to my game, but it has a problem, it doesn't have a control, just a handler, here are my infos:

-snip-

\Which option is the more viable? I already know that ControlSend doesnt work, or i did something wrong.

Edited by Jos

You can read the Forum Rules, it will not allow discussing AutoGame.

I dont want autogame, autogame could be if i would like a few commands to be running, i just want a single keystroke...the game already have a macro system that allows me to do stuff in a certain order. But i need to use the computer and i cant leave it pressing a certain F key...its not a ilegal thing that i want to do.

And i want to do it while minimized, if it still against the rules, i can delete it anyways.

Edited by Jos

Forum Rules do state no gameplay automation, idk what automation you could be doing where all you do is send 'f'

You could try using ControlSend and using raw input.

Some programs won't accept input unless they are the active window, and there's no way around that unless you want to create your own virtual keyboard/driver and attach it to your game (that means writing some C++ code, compile the dll and attach the dll to the process when you want to send some keystrokes to it)

The forum rules clearly state:

"Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects: ... Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Jos locked this topic