Running parts of code at certain times

Rupp16

Hello everyone! I'm very new to autoit and need some help. I am making a Madden Mobile bot that scrolls through the auction house and automatically buys players that I can resell. If you've ever played madden mobile you know that the auction house drops new players every 5 minutes. In my case it is at XX:X0 and XX:X5. I need my bot to be able to scroll through the auction house in between these two times and when the times come up to hit refresh until the new players drop and then buy them. Now I understand that I could just loop that part of the script for 5 minutes but that would mean I would have to start the script at the exact time that the auction house drops to keep the bot on track. All help is appreciated!

• Moderators

Locked for the same reason as the other two. I am being very generous and assuming age is a factor in your shotgun approach tonight. Read the forum rules before you post again.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!