Start explorer with specific driver

• Moderators

NiceBoy1234,

Firstly I assume you mean "drive" and not "driver" - there is a significant difference!

Use ShellExecute:

ShellExecute("F:\")

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vinnyMS
      #Include <Array.au3> #include <Constants.au3> $s = FileRead("2.txt") Local $w = StringRegExp($s, '(?is)(\b\w+\b)(?!.*\b\1\b)', 3) _ArrayColInsert($w, 1) For $i = 0 to UBound($w)-1 StringRegExpReplace($s, '(?i)\b' & $w[$i][0] & '\b', $w[$i][0]) $w[$i][1] = @extended Next _ArraySort($w, 1, 0, 0, 1) _ArrayDisplay($w) i have this script that returns 3 columns  

i need to copy the  Col 0 and Col 1 as text to paste on notepad or excel
      you will have to create a "copy" button if possible
      array.au3 2.txt
    • By Synaps3
      This script will make it so you can press Alt + "+" in Windows Explorer to select all files with the current file extension. This is something that I wanted for a long time and it should be a feature in Windows, but it's not. The only way to get close is to use the search thing (but then it shows the results excluding everything else) or to group by that type, but I don't want it grouped.
      You can press Alt + Enter right after to open properties on those files or you can press delete to delete only files of that type.
      You need the "Automating Windows Explorer" pack here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/162905-automating-windows-explorer/

#include "Includes\AutomatingWindowsExplorer.au3" #include <Array.au3> Opt( "MustDeclareVars", 1 ) HotKeySet("!=", "SelectTypes") Func SelectTypes() ; Windows Explorer on XP, Vista, 7, 8 Local $hExplorer = WinGetHandle("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not find Windows Explorer.") Return EndIf $hExplorer = WinActive("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Windows Explorer is not in focus.") Return EndIf ; Get an IShellBrowser interface GetIShellBrowser($hExplorer) If Not IsObj($oIShellBrowser) Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not get an IShellBrowser interface.") Return EndIf ; Get other interfaces GetShellInterfaces() ; Get selected files with full path ;GetFiles( $fSelected = False, $fFullPath = False, $fPidl = False, $iMax = 0 ) Local $aAllFiles = GetItems(False, False) Local $aFiles = GetItems(True, False) Local $sExt Local $i If UBound($aFiles) = 1 Then ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $aFiles[0]) $sExt = StringRight($aFiles[0], StringLen($aFiles[0]) - StringInStr($aFiles[0], ".", 0, -1)) ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $sExt) For $i = 0 To UBound($aAllFiles) - 1 If StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".") > 0 Then If StringRight($aAllFiles[$i], StringLen($aAllFiles[$i]) - StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".", 0, -1)) = $sExt Then SetSelectedItem($i) EndIf EndIf Next Else MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Error", "None or multiple items selected!") EndIf EndFunc While 1 GUIGetMsg() Wend  
    • By jguinch
      Hello.
      I did create these few functions several months ago. I post here, if it can interest someone.
      These functions based on WMI queries allow you to manage printers : add / delete printer, driver, port, or obtain configuration, set default printer ... I let you discover it with the code.

Here is the list of the available functions :
      _Printmgr_AddLocalPort
      _Printmgr_AddLPRPort
      _PrintMgr_AddPrinter
      _PrintMgr_AddPrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_AddTCPIPPrinterPort
      _PrintMgr_AddWindowsPrinterConnection
      _PrintMgr_CancelAllJobs
      _Printmgr_EnumPorts
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinter
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterProperties
      _PrintMgr_EnumTCPIPPrinterPort
      _Printmgr_Pause
      _Printmgr_PortExists
      _Printmgr_PrinterExists
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetComment
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetDriver
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetPort
      _Printmgr_PrinterShare
      _Printmgr_PrintTestPage
      _PrintMgr_RemoveLocalPort
      _PrintMgr_RemoveLPRPort
      _PrintMgr_RemovePrinter
      _PrintMgr_RemovePrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_RemoveTCPIPPrinterPort
      _PrintMgr_RenamePrinter
      _Printmgr_Resume
      _PrintMgr_SetDefaultPrinter

And some examples :
      #include <Array.au3> #include "PrintMgr.au3" _Example() Func _Example() ; Remove a printer called "My old Lexmark printer" : _PrintMgr_RemovePrinter("My old Lexmark printer") ; Remove the driver called "Lexmark T640" : _PrintMgr_RemovePrinterDriver("Lexmark T640") ; Remove the TCP/IP printer port called "TCP/IP" _PrintMgr_RemoveTCPIPPrinterPort("MyOLDPrinterPort") ; Add a driver, called "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", and driver inf file is ".\Samsung5010\sse2m.inf" _PrintMgr_AddPrinterDriver("Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", "Windows NT x86", @ScriptDir & "\Samsung5010", @ScriptDir & "\Samsung5010\sse2m.inf") ; Add a TCP/IP printer port, called "MyTCPIPPrinterPort", with IPAddress = 192.168.1.10 and Port = 9100 _PrintMgr_AddTCPIPPrinterPort("MyTCPIPPrinterPort", "192.168.1.10", 9100) ; Add a printer, give it the name "My Printer", use the driver called "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series" and the port called "MyTCPIPPrinterPort" _PrintMgr_AddPrinter("My Printer", "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", "MyTCPIPPrinterPort") ; Set the printer called "My Printer" as default printer _PrintMgr_SetDefaultPrinter("My Printer") ; Connect to the shared printer "\\192.168.1.1\HPDeskjetColor") _PrintMgr_AddWindowsPrinterConnection("\\192.168.1.1\HPDeskjetColor") ; List all installed printers Local $aPrinterList = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinter() _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterList) ; List all printers configuration Local $aPrinterConfig = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration() _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterConfig) ; List all installed printer drivers Local $aDriverList = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterDriver() _ArrayDisplay($aDriverList) ; Retrieve the printer configuration for the printer called "Lexmark T640" $aPrinterConfig = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration("Lexmark T640") _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterConfig) ; Add a local printer port (for a file output) _PrintMgr_AddLocalPort("c:\temp\output.pcl") ; Remove the local port _PrintMgr_RemoveLocalPort("c:\temp\output.pcl") EndFunc ;==>_Example Download link :
      PrintMgr.au3
      PrintMgr_Example.au3
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to open windows explorer to a WebDav location and it's not working quite how I want, on the computers it is setup as a "network location" (as opposed to a "mapped drive", and this unfortunately can't be changed), the "Data" WebDav folder sits directly under "This PC" if that's an easier way to get to it. any suggestions as to what I can correct to get the 2nd example to work?
      ; This works, but I'm trying to avoid this as users normally see the URL style in the 2nd example below $folderToOpen = "\\mycompany.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ; This does not work, it tries to open the WebDav url in the default web browser $folderToOpen = "https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ShellExecute also opens it in the default browser.
      Saw _WinAPI_ShellOpenFolderAndSelectItems but couldn't get the 2nd example to work.
      If I manually open Windows Explorer and paste in https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data it loads the WebDav directory without issue.
      If I have to use the pathing from the first example it is fine, just trying to give users a familiar experience.
      Thanks!
    • By XinYoung
      HI! ... this is a big one (at least for me) 
      You guys previously helped me copy the used range in column A and paste them into a Website one at a time in a loop. Cool! Now, for another function, I have 2 columns, A and B, and two input boxes in the Website. I'm having a hard time replicating the loop for the 2 columns. 
      This is how I'm opening the Excel workbook (copied from the previous function that only had 1 column). I need to also get the used range in column B.
      Func OpenExcelForCopy() Global $aBBTableData Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $ChosenFileName, Default, True, True) $oExcel.Sheets("CopyCourses").Activate ;~ Get all used cells in column A:A Global $aSearchItems = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, 1, $oWorkbook.Sheets("CopyCourses").Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) ;~ Duplicate the $aSearchItems Array Global $aSearchResult = $aSearchItems ;~ Loop through the array starting at 0 until the end of the array which is (Ubound($aSearchItems) - 1) For $i = 0 To UBound($aSearchItems) - 1 $aSearchResult[$i] = SearchCourseForCopy($aSearchItems[$i]) Next _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, Default, $aSearchResult, "C1") Finished() EndFunc ;==>OpenExcelForCopy Then we eventually get here. I don't think anything needs to change here but I'm not sure. This is where I paste the data from Column A into an input field (which is a search tool in a website). If the search is good, then we get to the tricky part...
      ;~ OK, we logged in and we searched for a course. Lets COPY it! Func CopyCourseBegin() Local $sResult $iSearchIndex = _ArraySearch($aBBTableData, "Course ID", 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0) ;~ If the course was not found, do this. If $iSearchIndex = -1 Then ;~ MsgBox(4096, "Search Error", "Item not found") $sResult = "Source Not Found" _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, Default, $aSearchResult, "C1") ;~ Now go back to the Excel sheet and search for the next one. ;~ If the course was found, begin the COPY process. Else For $i = 0 To UBound($aSearchItems) - 1 $aSearchResult[$i] = CopyCourseNow($aSearchItems[$i]) Next $sResult = "Copied" _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, Default, $aSearchResult, "C1") EndIf Return $sResult EndFunc ;==>CopyCourseBegin This is the "tricky part" where I'm confused. I can copy and paste what's in column A just fine, but I can't manage to replicate it for column B. I need to paste whats in Column B into "destinationCourseId"
      ;~ The course search was successful. COPY the course now. Func CopyCourseNow($_sSearchResult) ;~ Navigate to the course copy page. _IENavigate($oIE, $urlBBCourseCopy) ;~ Copy the SOURCE course ID from the Excel sheet ;~ Paste whats copied from column A into the Source Course ID text box Local $oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "selectCourse") Local $oSearchString = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "sourceCourseId") _IEFormElementSetValue($oSearchString, $_sSearchResult) ;~ Paste whats copied from column B into the Destination Course ID text box ?!?!?!?! Local $oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "selectCourse") Local $oSearchString = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "destinationCourseId") _IEFormElementSetValue($oSearchString, $_sSearchResult) ;~ Just exit cause im stuck :( _Exit() EndFunc ;==>CopyCourseNow After I paste the data from column A into "sourceCourseId" and column B into "destinationCourseId", I'll make it do some stuff. Then I need it to loop around until the used ranges in column A & B is finished.
      Does the entire code need to change now that there's two columns?