Cant find the program directory

Just got back to Autoit after a short break and am getting this error  "! Unable to determine the location of the AutoIt3 program directory!" when using "Tools Compile" and when using "Tools GO". I'm sure it's something I did. Why might this happen,and how might I correct it?  I am on Windows 10 autoit version 3.

Thanks for any help in advance

cyberalau3

• Developers

Please showme the information shown in the SciTE Outputpane to see what is happening.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Jos ... here it is

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\AutoItSrcFiles\AlsNewMenu.au3" /UserParams    
+>16:06:35 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\AL\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\AL\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
! Unable to determine the location of the AutoIt3 program directory!
+>16:06:36 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.8545

Thanks for any help you can give me     and  Merry Christmas

• Developers

Which directory is AutoIt3 installed in? Should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" right?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Any reason you are 2 releases of the full SciTE4AutoIt3 behind?  Maybe try installing the latest version to see if that helps.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I did the update and then looked at the version in SciTE help about, is this correct???

SciTE
Version 3.6.0
    Aug  4 2015 17:34:27
by Neil Hodgson.
 Updated by Jos
Check the SciTE4AutoIt3 Homepage for Updates
December 1998-August 2015.
http://www.scintilla.org
Lua scripting language by TeCGraf, PUC-Rio
    http://www.lua.org
Contributors:

Just getting back to all this. If anything, it got worse. I am going to save all my au3 scripts and then uninstall autoit and scite stuff then try re-installing from the download page you gave me. Any suggestions or tips you can give me?

Thanks

cyberalau3