ftp upload

ok well ive read lots of topics which talk bout uploading a file to FTP server....ive also downloaded FTP.au3 and the ftp_example.au3 file but i do not get it...all i want to do is to upload just 1 text file to my ftp server and close the session...plz sumone help me out, and i also tried the command aproach and i think i like it better...so plz sumone tell me how to do this, explain how i can do this thru the command line way or auto it script way...please!

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

actually, ive figured out how to upload files to my FTP, turns out i wasnt using the beta lol...ok ne ways i got a new problem...i need a way to upload a file to the FTP server WITHOUT alarming ne firewalls...i think that cmd.exe would b great here...i know how to get files uploaded to my server using command.exe, but i dunno how i can tell my auto it script to upload for me to my server USING COMMAND.EXE help will b aprrecaited thank you all, btw...auto it rocks!!! its a great start for sumone wh wants to learn programming...thank you auto it developers!!!

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

• Moderators

Command.exe is/was used in older versions of windows. It's now considered a way for viruses to enter peoples computers, without them even paying attention that it is running in the process lists. I actually got a virus ("Buddy Virus") because of it masking itself as Command.exe.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.