1. VIP

VIP

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rmckay
      I'm trying to understand the use of TreeWalker and DllCall()s.  My ultimate goal is to use TreeWalker to list all children of webpages.  I've been working through the files for UIASpy to understand the logic.  After a weeks worth of searching for examples I'm still stuck on the reason for the repeated use of DllCalls in most of the functions.  Here is an example - the function 'UIASpy_CheckWindows()' (located in UIASpy_Elements.au3) is called from file UIASpy_Gui.au3.  In the function the following DllCall is used:
      DllCall( "user32.dll", "lresult", "SendMessageW", "hwnd", $hTV, "uint", $TVM_GETITEMW, "wparam", 0, "struct*", $tItem ) I understand that the function 'SendMessageW' in 'user32.dll' sends a message to the window $hTV.  The message is '$TVM_GETNEXTITEM' and '$tItem' is a struct with additional information - Microsoft Doc -https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-sendmessagew.  The window $hTV is created in UIASpy_Gui.au3 and that's where I get lost.  Is there code in UIASpy_Gui.au3 that handles this message?  I don't know what to look for.  This procedure - Function called that contains DllCall (SendMessage) is repeatedly used.  Thanks in advance.