How Do I Repeat the script

jimmyjoe

Im not real fimilar with auto it but I have a script that I would like to repeat. Here what I have tried and doesnt seem to work.

WinWait("EVE")
WinMove("Eve", "", 0, 0)
Sleep(500)
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Leaving Starport;;;;;;;;;;;;;
WinActivate ( "EVE")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 23, 758, 1, 4)
Sleep(21500)
$i = 0
Do

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Travel To Belt;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 517, 258, 1, 4)
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 604, 268, 1, 4)
Sleep(45000)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Choose Asteroid and Mine;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 845, 209, 1, 4)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 890, 216, 1, 4)
Sleep(22000)
MouseClick("left", 845, 209, 1, 4)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 858, 115, 1, 4)
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick("left", 653, 671, 1, 4)
Sleep(390000)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Return To Dock and Store;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 552, 243, 1, 4)
Sleep(750)
MouseClick("left", 591, 282, 1, 4)
Sleep(120000)
MouseClickDrag("left", 640, 671, 192, 269)
Sleep(2000)

$i = $i + 1
Until $i = 10

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Moderators

Wrap whatever you want to repeat in a While / Wend Loop.

While 1

;What I want to Repeat

Wend

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Thx for the input . I figured out the problem. I had the loop commands in wrong. Here is a revised version. Once again I thx you guys for the help.

WinWait("EVE")
WinMove("Eve", "", 0, 0)
Sleep(500)
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Leaving Starport;;;;;;;;;;;;;
$i = 0  <-----[b]Was in the wrong place[/b]
Do
WinActivate ( "EVE")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 23, 758, 1, 4)
Sleep(21500)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Travel To Belt;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 517, 258, 1, 4)
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 604, 268, 1, 4)
Sleep(45000)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Choose Asteroid and Mine;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 845, 209, 1, 4)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 890, 216, 1, 4)
Sleep(22000)
MouseClick("left", 845, 209, 1, 4)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left", 858, 115, 1, 4)
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick("left", 653, 671, 1, 4)
Sleep(390000)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Return To Dock and Store;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MouseClick("Right", 552, 243, 1, 4)
Sleep(750)
MouseClick("left", 591, 282, 1, 4)
Sleep(120000)
MouseClickDrag("left", 640, 671, 192, 269)
Sleep(2000)

$i = $i + 1
Until $i = 10

• 4 months later...

Hey jimmy, Did you ever get this script working?

How did you get past the problem of the gui changing colours as you move the view around?

Also how did you get it to search and find an astroid? just set a over view that covers it?

Hey tai, take a look at the user's info.. joined Nov. 13, 2005. Last active, Nov. 13, 2005. Number of posts = 2 (both here). Chances are, he's not coming back.

lol, You make a good point, I was hoping he would still be subscribed to the thread.

Has anyone else doen this?

• Moderators

lol, You make a good point, I was hoping he would still be subscribed to the thread.

Has anyone else doen this?

Done what? He/She really didn't do anything. :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Done what? He/She really didn't do anything. :)

What he did or did not do was create a Macro Miner for Eve Online. I have been looking to do this and have run into a couple of snags I documented above.

What he did or did not do was create a Macro Miner for Eve Online. I have been looking to do this and have run into a couple of snags I documented above.

i haven't played eve in a couple of years (right around the exodus patch i think), but i think there is a better way to do what he was trying to accomplish. if i remember correctly, there are hotkeys to target asteroids etc, if not, you can still set your radar to only display asteroids, then use mouseclicks to approach etc. i had made a bot for eve a loooooong time ago in autoit2 for mining, but i don't have it anymore. (a few harddrives have come and gone since then)

i haven't played eve in a couple of years (right around the exodus patch i think), but i think there is a better way to do what he was trying to accomplish. if i remember correctly, there are hotkeys to target asteroids etc, if not, you can still set your radar to only display asteroids, then use mouseclicks to approach etc. i had made a bot for eve a loooooong time ago in autoit2 for mining, but i don't have it anymore. (a few harddrives have come and gone since then)

When you were playing did the interface change colour when you moved the pov? it does now and makes it hell to attempt to figure out if your cargo is full or not.

What I want it to do is exit station, insta jump to asteroid field, launch drones, approach rocks (sleep for 5 seconds) then start mining, When the hold is full instajump to station, dock dump off ore and repeat script.

of course put in some checking to make sure it actually has an astroid locked and in range / is mining also with some fail safe loops that identify if you are falling below 25% sheilds if you are start up boosters wait 10 seconds turn them off. The drones should handle the npc's all by them selves... I may also set it up in cunjunction with a hauler script and see how that works.. =) will be fun