forum rules?

okay... that was a rough start -> https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/179850-recreate-a-feature-in-cheat-engine-with-autoit/

• Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.
  • Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.
  • Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.
  • Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.
  • Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

i read the forum rules but i mean the software, that is being portrait here, has those abilities. Why is it even a feature to overwrite code when it can be misused? I'm not trying to make a malicious program. i want to make a soundmod which triggers when an enemy dies ingame. it will play soundfiles corresponding to the "combo"-counter i mentioned. the code i highlighted in the screenshots triggers when this happens. EAX = 3 indicates that an enemy died (and not an ally for example).

No one is making a judgement on any of those activities, we just don't discuss them here; and thus we do not care about the 'good' features -vs- the 'bad' features.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

• Moderators

i want to make a soundmod which triggers when an enemy dies ingame. it will play soundfiles corresponding to the "combo"-counter i mentioned. the code i highlighted in the screenshots triggers when this happens. EAX = 3 indicates that an enemy died (and not an ally for example).

• Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

Not sure how it can be any more clear.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!