Script working but exe isn't

Hello,

I'm trying to create a script that will open the programs required for my DND games and move/resize them so they all fit on the screen. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work in .exe format. It runs perfectly in .au3 format though. Can someone check what's wrong with the script? I would be very grateful!

I open files with the following programs :
pdf files (under Book) with Foxit Reader 7.2.8.1124
Generic Shortcuts (Music and Monsters) in File Explorer in Windows 10
docx files with Microsoft Office 2013.

If it is not too much to ask, does anyone have any tips to make this script work with as many (or any) computer? I'm specifically refering to working with generic PDF Readers, any explorers for Windows and any versions of Microsoft Office.

Here's the script :

Edited by Jos

Welcome to Autoit and the forum!

Looks like you missed to read the forum rules on your way in.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Jos locked this topic