GUIListViewEx Integration

• Moderators

error471,

When looking at how to implement the "reset default colouring" option you requested, I looked at several options and went with the easiest to implement - after all you have to leave something for the coder to do for themselves!

To do what you require, you will have to reset both text and field to default using ";" and then reset the required background using _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray to get the current setting. Something like this:

; Get current colours
$aColArray = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($iLV_Index, 2)
; Reset default for both text and field
_GUIListViewEx_SetColour($iLV_Index, ";", $iRow, $iCol)
; Extract current colours
$aSplit = StringSplit($aColArray[$iRow][$iCol], ";")

; Create required setting
$sColSet = $aSplit[1] & ";" ; If text
$sColSet = ";" & $aSplit[2] ; If field

; And now reset the colour to be retained
_GUIListViewEx_SetColour($iLV_Index, $sColSet, $iRow, $iCol)

I have incorporated this method into the example I will release with the new UDF later today so you can see it in action.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Thank you Melba23. Your support is awesome.

I have two questions:

I created a button, which adds -  in my special case 7 - columns at the end of the listview and calculates their correct (following day) dates in the header. Now, I am trying to "copy/paste" the content of the last 7 days into the newly created columns. I haven't found a function/command besides _GUIListViewEx_InsertSpec, which seems to be only for adding rows. Is there a function/comman - which I have overseen - that adds data into a specific cell?

And something less important: Is GUIListViewEx capable to show gridlines as in the following example?

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle.htm

Edited by error471

• Moderators

error471,

Did you look in the Current function list within the UDF?

; #CURRENT# ==========================================================================================================
; _GUIListViewEx_Init:                  Enables UDF functions for the ListView and sets various flags
; _GUIListViewEx_Close:                 Disables all UDF functions for the specified ListView and clears all memory used
; _GUIListViewEx_SetActive:             Set specified ListView as active for UDF functions
; _GUIListViewEx_GetActive:             Get index number of active ListView for UDF functions
; _GUIListViewEx_ReadToArray:           Creates an array from the current ListView content to be loaded in _Init function
; _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray:           Returns an array of the current content, checkbox state, colour of the ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_SaveListView:          Saves ListView headers, content, checkbox state, colour data to file
; _GUIListViewEx_LoadListView:          Loads ListView headers, content, checkbox state, colour data from file
; _GUIListViewEx_Insert:                Inserts data in row below selected row in active ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_InsertSpec:            Inserts data in specified row in specified ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_Delete:                Deletes selected row(s) in active ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_DeleteSpec:            Deletes specified row(s) in specified ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_Up:                    Moves selected row(s) in active ListView up 1 row
; _GUIListViewEx_Down:                  Moves selected row(s) in active ListView down 1 row
; _GUIListViewEx_InsertCol:             Inserts blank column to right of selected column in active ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_InsertColSpec:         Inserts specified blank column in specified ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_DeleteCol:             Deletes selected column in active ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_DeleteColSpec:         Deletes specified column in specified ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_EditOnClick:           Allow edit of ListView items in user-defined columns when doubleclicked
; _GUIListViewEx_EditItem:              Manual edit of specified ListView item
; _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem:            Programatic change of specified ListView item
; _GUIListViewEx_EditHeader:            Allow edit of ListView headers
; _GUIListViewEx_EditWidth:             Set required widths for column edit/combo when editing
; _GUIListViewEx_ComboData:             Use combo and set data to edit item in defined column
; _GUIListViewEx_DragEvent:             Returns index of ListView(s) involved in a drag-drop event
; _GUIListViewEx_SetColour:             Sets text and/or back colour for a user colour enabled ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_LoadColour:            Uses array to set text and back colour for a user colour enabled ListView
; _GUIListViewEx_ContextPos:            Returns LV index and row/col of last right click
; _GUIListViewEx_ToolTipInit:           Defines column(s) which will display a tooltip when clicked
; _GUIListViewEx_ToolTipShow:           Show tooltips with item content when defined columns clicked
; _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister:           Registers Windows messages required for the UDF
; _GUIListViewEx_WM_NOTIFY_Handler:     Windows message handler for WM_NOTIFY - needed for all UDF functions
; _GUIListViewEx_WM_MOUSEMOVE_Handler:  Windows message handler for WM_MOUSEMOVE - needed for drag
; _GUIListViewEx_WM_LBUTTONUP_Handler:  Windows message handler for WM_LBUTTONUP - needed for drag
; _GUIListViewEx_WM_SYSCOMMAND_Handler: Windows message handler for WM_SYSCOMMAND - speeds GUI closure when editing
; ====================================================================================================================

"_GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem: Programatic change of specified ListView item" would seem to be the function you need.

As to the gridlines - just add the relevant style to the ListView when you create it - the UDF does not care one way or the other.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Thank you Melba23. I have overlooked the function. It is integrated into my project now.

But the gridlines still make some trouble. I used

_GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($cLV_1, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES)

which showed gridlines, but broke the colour assignment function.

This

$cLV_1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 172, 6, 792, 483, $LVS_SINGLESEL+$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES)

makes no change at all. 

Edited by error471

• Moderators

error471,

Glad that function worked - I put it in the UDF for exactly that reason.

You MUST have the $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT extended style to get the UDF to work - perhaps I should add that to the UDF requirements (although it is set by default for native ListViews) as if you do not use that style then you cannot detect the column on which you perform a left/right/double-click which breaks nearly all the UDF functions. Adding further extended styles (e.g. $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) in the manner you have done overwrites the default setting and so removes $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT from the applied styles - see the Setting Styles tutorial in the Wiki to understand why.

What you need to use is this:

_GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($cLV_1, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES))

as I use in the example.

And adding an extended style to a normal style as you have done ($LVS_SINGLESEL + $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) is wrong on 2 counts:

• Normal and extended styles are entirely separate, which is why you use separate parameters to set them.
  • All styles, both normal and extended) should be compounded using BitOR and not simple addition (see the above-linked tutorial to understand why).

Clearer now?

M23

Spoiler

Thank you M23. I understand the styles now.

Unfortunately I have a new and very serious problem with the speed of the UDF now. As I mentioned a few posts before I have created a function, which adds 7 new columns and sets the column-header in a date-format according to the last columns (date-)header (for example: 07.02.2016). Already slow, but so far so good.

Another function follows, which copy-pastes the content of the last week into the prior created 7 columns. It works too, but the problem gets heavier. I am intending to have 365 columns (each per day) and maybe 30-40 rows. The problem is the extreme slowness of the UDF if there are more than - lets say - 30-40 columns and 20-25 rows. The UDF seems to redraw the whole table after every single insert. With already 30 rows and 7 columns and like 0,5-3 seconds redrawing-time for each insert, I can almost boil an egg. Every column and every row makes it slower and slower.

Is there a way to inhibit redrawing and force it manually at the end? Like another ChangeItem function without redrawing? Or is it maybe a completely different, a more general problem?

Case $cCDuplicate
                $aHdrs = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($iLVIndex_1, 4)
                ;_ArrayDisplay($aHdrs,"Array")
                ;MsgBox(0, "Info", UBound($aHdrs)-1)
                ;===deleting unnecessary rows===
                For $i = 0 To UBound($aHdrs)-8
                _ArrayDelete($aHdrs, 0)
                Next
                ;MsgBox(0, "Info", "Finished!")

$aData = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($iLVIndex_1, 3)
                ;_ArrayDisplay($aData,"Array")
                ;MsgBox(0, "Info",  UBound($aData)-1)
                ;====deleting unnecessary columns===
                For $i = 0 To UBound($aData,2)-8
                _ArrayColDelete($aData, 0)
                Next
                ;MsgBox(0, "Info", "Finished!")

For $i = 0 To 6
                ;======add columns and calculate the date in the header======
                $sDatum = $aHdrs[$i]
                ;MsgBox(0,"Gelesen", $sDatum)
                $sDatum = StringSplit($sDatum,".")
                $sDatum_UK = $sDatum[3] & "/" & $sDatum[2] & "/" & StringRight($sDatum[1],2)
                ;MsgBox(0,"",$sDatum & @crlf & $sDatum_UK)
                $iBerechnetesDatum = _DateAdd('d', 7, $sDatum_UK)
                $aDate = StringSplit($iBerechnetesDatum,"/")
                $sDate_New = $aDate[3] & "." & $aDate[2] & ".20" & StringRight($aDate[1],2)
                ;MsgBox(0,"",$sDate & @crlf & $sDate_New)
                _GUIListViewEx_InsertColSpec($iLVIndex_1,-1,$sDate_New,70)
                ;==================================================
                ;====Insert data of last 7 days into the new columns========

;MsgBox(0,"Info", UBound($aData)-1)
                $xData = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($iLVIndex_1, 3)
                ;MsgBox(0,"Info", UBound($xData,2)-1)
                For $j = 1 To UBound($aData)-1
                     _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem($iLVIndex_1, $j-1,UBound($xData,2)-1, $aData[$j][UBound($aData,2)-7+$i])
                    ;_GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem($iLV_Index, $iRow, $iCol, $vValue)
                Next
            Next

Edited by error471

• Moderators

error471,

serious problem with the speed of the UDF

I am not at all surprised to hear that. With the number of cells you are using (~15,000), you are asking a lot of the UDF to manage everything - remember that the UDF is running AutoIt code which, although powerful and flexible, has never been renowned for speed, and the functions in the array library which are fundamental to its operation are not the fastest either. Try placing your multiple insert code inside a _GUICtrlListView_Begin/EndUpdate pairing - that should help as it will only redraw after the inserts have taken place - but you may have problems with the existing instances of those commands within the __GUIListViewEx_ReWriteLV function. I will see if I can come up with an override function to prevent redraws until specified by the user.

However I must ask: why are you keeping an entire year's worth of data in a single ListView? Why not break it down into months, which would reduce the problem by (literally) an order of magnitude? You could always use a tab structure to hold a ListView for each of the months which would make navigation really easy - although adding a week's data at a time would require a certain finesse. If you wanted to go down that route I would be happy to offer any advice I could.

Other than that I cannot really offer any help (and certainly no promise) to speed up the UDF - it does what it does. And you have asked for a fair amount of functionality to be added, most of which (the colour code) is complex (i.e. slow) and operates on every single cell after many of the available operations.

M23

Edit: I might be able to speed up the redraw in some cases - I am investigating further.

Edit 2: Looks promising - stay tuned.

Edited by Melba23

Spoiler

• Moderators

error471,

Try this new version - I have added a function _GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw which prevents redrawing during multiple _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem calls but forces a redraw when redrawing is re-enabled. The required syntax looks like this:

; Recommended as user needs to know something is happening while the items are loaded but not seen
SplashTextOn("Hi", "Loading")
; Prevent redrawing
_GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw($iLVIndex_1, False)
; Loop through the multiple _ChangeItem calls
For $i = 1 To 7
    For $j = 1 To 7
        _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem($iLVIndex_1, $i, $j, "New Item " & $i & " - " & $j)
    Next
Next
; Reallow redrawing and force a redraw to update the ListView after the changes
_GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw($iLVIndex_1, True)
; Clear the splash screen
SplashOff()

And here is the new file:

<snip>

Let me know what you think.

M23

Edit: I have further tweaked the code to speed up the redraw when _GUIListViewEx_SetColour is used  - only the affected row is redrawn rather than the whole ListView. I am now looking into whether this trick can be used for other functions too.

Edited by Melba23
Removed Beta code

Spoiler

• Moderators

error471,

Sorry - uploaded the example and not the UDF. Please try again now.

And here is a quick and dirty example of the tabbed version I mentioned - note that each month has the correct number of days/columns. Try adding at least 8 lines to a ListView using "Ins" and then press "Change":

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <UpDownConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>

#include <File.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Date.au3>

#include "GUIListViewEx_Mod.au3"

Global  $iYellow = "0xFFFF00", _
        $iLtBlue = "0xCCCCFF", _
        $iGreen = "0x00FF00", _
        $iBlack = "0x000000", _
        $iRed = "0xFF0000", _
        $iBlue = "0x0000FF", _
        $iWhite = "0xFFFFFF"

Global $mContextmenu
Global $mWhtTxt, $mYelTxt, $mBluTxt, $mGrnTxt, $mBlkTxt
Global $mWhtFld, $mRedFld, $mBluFld, $mGrnFld, $mBlkFld
Global $mDefTxt, $mDefFld, $mDefBoth

Global $sRet

Global $aLV[12], $aLVIndex[12]

$hGUI = GUICreate("Tabbed ListView Example", 1000, 485)

; Create tab
$cTab = GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 980, 300)

For $i = 0 To 11
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Month " & $i + 1)

; Create ListView
    $aLV[$i] = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 20, 35, 960, 260, BitOR($LVS_SINGLESEL, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS))
    _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($aLV[$i], $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)
    For $j = 1 To _DateDaysInMonth(@YEAR, $i + 1)
        _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($aLV[$i], $j, 100)
    Next
    ; Initiate ListView - edit on click all columns - user colours
    $aLVIndex[$i] = _GUIListViewEx_Init($aLV[$i], "", 0, 0, True, 2 + 32)

Next
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("")

; Create initial context menu
_GUIListViewEx_SetActive($aLVIndex[0])
_CreateContextMenu(0)

; Create buttons for LH ListView

GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 10, 300, 480, 175)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Up/Down", 25, 320, 80, 20, $SS_CENTER)
$cUp = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 25, 340, 80, 30)
$cDown = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 25, 380, 80, 30)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ins/Del", 150, 320, 80, 20, $SS_CENTER)
$cIns = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ins", 150, 340, 80, 30)
$cDel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Del", 150, 380, 80, 30)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Change", 275, 320, 80, 20, $SS_CENTER)
$cChange = GUICtrlCreateButton("Change", 275, 340, 80, 30)

$cExit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 910, 430, 80, 30)

; If colours used then this function must be run BEFORE GUISetState
_GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister()

GUISetState()

;_ArrayDisplay($aLVIndex, "", Default, 8)

While 1

$iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $iMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $cExit
            Exit

Case $cUp
            _GUIListViewEx_Up()
        Case $cDown
            _GUIListViewEx_Down()

Case $cIns
            ; Insert row
            _GUIListViewEx_Insert("New Row")
        Case $cDel
            ; Delete row
            _GUIListViewEx_Delete()

Case $cChange
            ; Recommended as user needs to know something is happening while the items are loaded but not seen
            SplashTextOn("Hi", "Loading")
            $iIndex = _GUIListViewEx_GetActive()

; Prevent redrawing
            _GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw($iIndex, False)
            ; Loop through the multiple _ChangeItem calls
            For $i = 1 To 7
                For $j = 1 To 7
                    _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem($iIndex, $i, $j, "New Item " & $i & " - " & $j)
                    ConsoleWrite(@error & @CRLF)
                Next
            Next
            ; Reallow redrawing and force a redraw to update the ListView after the changes
            _GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw($iIndex, True)
            ; Clear the splash screen
            SplashOff()

Case $mWhtTxt To $mDefBoth
            ; Check context menu items
            _SetColour($iMsg)

Case $cTab
            $iIndex = GUICtrlRead($cTab)
            _GUIListViewEx_SetActive($aLVIndex[$iIndex])
            _CreateContextMenu($iIndex)

EndSwitch

; Allow edit on double click
    $aRet = _GUIListViewEx_EditOnClick()

WEnd

Func _CreateContextMenu($iIndex)

; Delete previous menu
    GUICtrlDelete($mContextmenu)

; Create context menu for native ListView
    $mContextmenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($aLV[$iIndex])
    $mWhtTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("White text", $mContextmenu)
    $mYelTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Yellow text", $mContextmenu)
    $mBluTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Blue text", $mContextmenu)
    $mGrnTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Green text", $mContextmenu)
    $mBlkTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Black text", $mContextmenu)
    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("", $mContextmenu)
    $mWhtFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("White field", $mContextmenu)
    $mRedFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Red field", $mContextmenu)
    $mBluFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Blue field", $mContextmenu)
    $mGrnFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Green field", $mContextmenu)
    $mBlkFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Black field", $mContextmenu)
    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("", $mContextmenu)
    $mDefTxt = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Default txt", $mContextmenu)
    $mDefFld = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Default field", $mContextmenu)
    $mDefBoth = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Default both", $mContextmenu)

EndFunc

Func _SetColour($iCID)

; Get information on where last right click occurred within ListView
    Local $aContext = _GUIListViewEx_ContextPos()

; Set new colour required
    Local $sColSet = "", $aColArray, $aSplit, $fDef = False
    Switch $iCID
        Case $mWhtTxt
            $sColSet = $iWhite & ";" ; Text colour followed by ";"
        Case $mYelTxt
            $sColSet = $iYellow & ";"
        Case $mBluTxt
            $sColSet = $iLtBlue & ";"
        Case $mGrnTxt
            $sColSet = $iGreen & ";"
        Case $mBlkTxt
            $sColSet = $iBlack & ";"
        Case $mWhtFld
            $sColSet = ";" & $iWhite ; Field colour preceded by ";"
        Case $mRedFld
            $sColSet = ";" & $iRed
        Case $mBluFld
            $sColSet = ";" & $iBlue
        Case $mGrnFld
            $sColSet = ";" & $iGreen
        Case $mBlkFld
            $sColSet = ";" & $iBlack
        Case $mDefTxt
            ; Get current colours
            $aColArray = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($aContext[0], 2)
            ; Extract current colours
            $aSplit = StringSplit($aColArray[$aContext[1]][$aContext[2]], ";")
            ; Create required setting
            $sColSet = ";" & $aSplit[2]
            ; Set default flag
            $fDef = True
        Case $mDefFld
            $aColArray = _GUIListViewEx_ReturnArray($aContext[0], 2)
            $aSplit = StringSplit($aColArray[$aContext[1]][$aContext[2]], ";")
            $sColSet = $aSplit[1] & ";"
            $fDef = True
        Case $mDefBoth
            $sColSet = ";"
    EndSwitch

If $sColSet Then
        ; Reset to default if needed
        If $fDef Then
            _GUIListViewEx_SetColour($aContext[0], ";", $aContext[1], $aContext[2])
        EndIf
        ; Set required item colour
        _GUIListViewEx_SetColour($aContext[0], $sColSet, $aContext[1], $aContext[2])
    EndIf

EndFunc

How does that seem? Worth pursuing? It would mean developing the "Change" code to cope with moving to the next month, but I  do not see that as too difficult to manage.

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

error471,

Hmmm, the forum seems to have rejected my first attempt to re-upload the file. However, it seems to have worked this time, so try again.

M23

Spoiler

It works faster now, but according to your function description in the UDF  _GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw  prevents ListView redrawing during multiple _GUIListViewEx_ChangeItem calls. Does that mean redrawing within _GUIListViewEx_InsertColSpec is still allowed? If so, it would explain the persisting slowness, when a column is added. 

• Moderators

error471,

I will see what I can do.

Did you look at the tabbed example? Using that would prevent the need to add columns at all.

M23

Edit: With a few small tweaks I think I will be able to make the function prevent redrawing for all the Insert/Delete functions - which will allow using them in loops to run faster.

Edited by Melba23

Spoiler

Yes, I looked at it, and it is definetely a thinkable option. But at his point I think the tabbed option will could be a bit userunfriendly for my colleagues, because they actually work with endless excel tables and are used to that handling. Additionally I must admit, I am also not aware how to manage save/load- or an analysis function with tabs. If the actual program design fails in practice, the tabbed version could be the  next best option.

• Moderators

error471,

I understand. I will continue to work on speeding up the UDF where I can.

But be aware that I am away on a residential course for most of this week and as a result I will not have a huge amount of time to spend on the task - so please be patient.

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

error471,

I found a little time during my course (which was excellent, BTW) and I have produced this new version which has an amended function - _GUIListViewEx_BlockReDraw - which allows you to use multiple Insert/Delete (both rows and columns) as well as ItemChange calls without redrawing the ListView after each call. The required syntax (True/False)  has been reversed from the earlier _GUIListViewEx_AllowReDraw version (as the name of the function suggests) - so take care when writing your test script:

M23

Edited by Melba23
Beta code removed

Spoiler

Implemented it. It works fast and flawless. Your UDF has a very big potential... Together with the MPDF.au3 UDF I see endless possibilities... You may laugh, but I am close to ged rid of using Excel for some timewasting, repeating tasks.

Edited by error471

I found a possible bug. When I load a lvs-file with _GUIListViewEx_LoadListView the saved colors are not loaded. To do so, I have to force a reload with _GUIListViewEx_BlockReDraw($iLVIndex_1, False), which - of course - delays. Everyhing else seems to work properly.