can i make a macro for this?

pouyanz

hey guys i watched some youtube videos for this but i couldnt find anything that can answer my question

so i want to know i its possible to make a macro that can be triggered by pressing and holding "`" button on my key board

then it start to input some keyboard and mouse keys

if so what are the commands for keyboard and mouse keys?

thank you

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
To trigger a function please check HotKeySet in the help file. Send or ControlSend allow to send some data to th application, Mouse* functions might do the rest.
If you can tell us which application you try to automate we can give further advise.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Just now, water said:

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
To trigger a function please check HotKeySet in the help file. Send or ControlSend allow to send some data to th application, Mouse* functions might do the rest.
If you can tell us which application you try to automate we can give further advise.

its a game client

i want autoit to press "X / LMB / RMB / LMB / RMB / LMB / RMB / TAB / LMB / 4 / Z / S / S / TAB / 1 / Z / X / F " while holding "`" button,so i dont want it to go further if the "`" button is released 

is it doable?

thank you in advance

• Developers

@pouyanz,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic