Hi all

sukendn

• Developers

Welcome, 

I am not sure whether there is a question in there. Could you try to be more specific?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers
3 hours ago, sukendn said:

Hi everybody . I use AutoIt to send a WAN - IP address from a computer to my page and continue to do so every time I use use it .

Again, what is the question and in this case why would you want to do this?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

@Jos: Seems he wan't to interact with Google Sheets (i hope the name is correct, in german named Google Tabellen).

@sukendn: Therefor you can use the IE.au3, which you mast include (#include <IE.au3>) in your script.

Edited by AutoBert

• Developers

I saw that but am somewhat curious why one would want to log ip addresses from computers in that way.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
27 minutes ago, sukendn said:

Because I want to have people use the tool , it sends WAN - IP address of the person to my https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/ page , and is forms used to count tool

So let me see I understand this correct;y: You have written a script you want to distribute to multiple people and you want to log the IP addresses they use your tool from?

They also know you are doing this?

Jos  

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

5 minutes ago, Jos said:

So let me see I understand this correct;y: You have written a script you want to distribute to multiple people and you want to log the IP addresses they use your tool from?

They also know you are doing this?

Jos  

The tool will automatically take the WAN - IP and users do not need to know

• Developers

I don't agree and believe this is the wrong thing to do!

People should always know what a piece of software does even it it checks back on a webserver for an update. In that way you also know their source IP address but it should be known when a call-home feature is part of it!

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

17 hours ago, Jos said:

I don't agree and believe this is the wrong thing to do!

People should always know what a piece of software does even it it checks back on a webserver for an update. In that way you also know their source IP address but it should be known when a call-home feature is part of it!

Jos

Tools are not bad , just bad user . Because specific work , so I need to get data for usage of my stuff , so if you help me

• Moderators

sukendn,

Tools are not bad , just bad user

From that remark I assume you are looking to check if your app Is being used without permission. There are ways of doing that other than making your app act as malware and send you the IP of the user. Search on the forum for the numerous times this has been discussed.

So no, we will not help you - thread locked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area