Need a 2'nd pair of eyes to see problem in code

Mbee

For some reason that I have not been able to see/understand, the code below always produces the following error message:

Error: Missing subscript dimensions in "Dim" statement.

I've extremely carefully and minutely examined the code, over and over again at least 100 times and yet I can see absolutely nothing wrong.  Obviously, I'm blind to the problem, so I'm asking for a second pair of eyes to examine this code fragment in hopes that someone else can see it. 

Const $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal = "[EMPTY_{6FCB4B86-2DD5-46AB-8EF2-81DFE9C83F7B}]"
Const $CMy_VidMasterNumKeyValItems = 23
Const $Cmy_VidMasterKeyValItem[$CMy_VidMasterNumKeyValItems][3] = _
        [ ["BatchTool", "LatestOpenSaveFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["ClipEdit", "LatestKeyframeFolderName", ""], _
          ["ClipEdit\Display", "StillImageSaveFolderName", "C:\Temp"],_
          ["General", "MyDocumentDefaultPath", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["General", "OutputFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["General", "TemporaryFolderName", ""], _
          ["General\Proxy", "FileFolderName", "C:\Temp"], _
          ["Input", "LatestFileOpenFolderName", ""], _
          ["Output", "LatestOutputFolderName", ""], _
          ["Output\ChooseExport", "LatestSelectTemplateFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["OutputSetting", "MultiOutFileName", ""], _
          ["Project", "LatestProjectOpenFolderName", ""], _
          ["Project", "LatestProjectSaveFolderName", ""], _
          ["Timeline\Display", "StillImageSaveFolderName", "C:\Temp"], _
          ["Timeline\Explorer", "LastFolderName",  "C:\Temp"], _
          ["Wizard", "CopyToHDDFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard", "DVRMSConvertFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard", "DVRMSSourceFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard", "FileCopyFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard", "LatestSelectCaptureFileName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard", "LatestSelectCaptureFolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard\Capture", "BaseFileName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal], _
          ["Wizard\Capture", "FolderName", $Cmy_VidMasterEmptyVal] ]
;

If you view that code in SciTE, you will confirm that all the square brackets balance exactly, that all the initialization data in the second dimension ("[3]") contains exactly three elements, and the final character on all the lines but the last are proper continuation characters/undersigns.

I have completely confirmed that these lines are definitely the cause of the problem. Note that there is no syntax or other error produced during the compilation/build; the error message I get is reported only at run time.

What am I doing wrong?

This line:

Is missing the space after the comma and before the line continuation character

["ClipEdit\Display", "StillImageSaveFolderName", "C:\Temp"], _

Subtle difference but important.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

forgot your space before the _ in this line

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version

Ach!! I knew it had to be something small, but as I said, I just couldn't see it even though it was right there in front of me! :>

My sincere thanks to both BrewManNH & alienclone for their much better eyesight!

i didnt catch it, SciTE did.

it shows the line that errored. then below it shows where at in the line the error occured with   "^ERROR"

["ClipEdit", "LatestKeyframeFolderName", ""], ["ClipEdit\Display", "StillImageSaveFolderName", "C:\Temp"],_
["ClipEdit", "LatestKeyframeFolderName", ""], ["ClipEdit\Display", "StillImageSaveFolderName", "C:\Temp"],^ ERROR

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version