Changing Proxy If proxy is dead

I have a script visiting a website of mine and I want it to change to a new proxy each run with an array(I think I got that covered and it should be working)
but if this proxy is dead it gives me an error in AutoIT(Not so strange), but I want it to skip the proxy if its dead and go on the the next.
I use $oHTTP.SetProxy(2, "proxy:port")
everything works except for if proxy is dead or none responding etc.

• Moderators

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Just now, JLogan3o13 said:

@RyukShini please explain why you would need to change the proxy with each visit to the website.

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.
but if I do this from proxies it wont pop up with this error on my site.
and if I turn of the features on my site, I may be an easier victim to both DDOS attacks and similar.
So this is why I would like proxy support, to actually access my own site with more requests.
I know I could just whitelist my IP, but I'd rather use this and not need to whitelist every IP I get online on(I travel weekly if not more often sometimes and I am often on public IPs)

Thanks in advance @JLogan3o13

3 hours ago, RyukShini said:

because I am pulling up quite a bit of information from my website and I have enabled different features blocking exactly this.

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

Edited by AutoBert

8 hours ago, AutoBert said:

It's your side so: "why you blocking yourself?"  

The frontend of your cms must be able to give you every and so much informations you need. If it isn't so change your cms. If is your hoster which blocks change the hoster.

You can also query Information directly from (nearly) every db using tools like phpMyAdmin.

But I would prefer using my script.
Afterall I am learning AutoIT and this is a great way of learning, interacting with your own content, is it not?

I would really appreciate any help on this matter.

• Moderators

@RyukShini after further reflection on this request I do not believe it is something you're going to get help with. You certainly may not have bad intentions with the script, but that does not mean that someone else coming along and reading this thread would not use it poorly. In general, using a constantly changing proxy to get around website security is not something we want to support.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!