when i tested the code
      it give me some results that i don't need to it e.g
      ------ ------  | --------
      or
      name       | state
      i need just the list of features and there state
      please help me to do that
      here is my example
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(false) _Windows_Get_Features() func _Windows_Get_Features() local $a_FeaturesArray[1][2] $a_FeaturesArray[0][0] local $i_Dism_Run = Run("DISM /online /english /get-features /format:table", "", @sw_hide, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) local $s_OutputDism = "", $a_OutPutDism While 1 $s_OutputDism = StdoutRead($i_Dism_Run) If @error Then exitLoop if ($s_OutputDism = "") or (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "^((\-){1,})?(?:\s)\|?(?:\s)((\-){1,})$", 0) = 1) then ContinueLoop if (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "((([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})\|([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})){1,})", 0) = 1) then $a_OutPutDism = StringSplit($s_OutputDism, @lf) for $i = 1 to $a_OutPutDism[0] if msgBox(1, $i, $a_OutPutDism[$i]) = 1 then exitLoop next endIf Wend endFunc func Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection($b_Enabled) local $h_OpenFS = DLLOpen("kernel32.dll") local $Return = DllCall($h_OpenFS, "boolean", "Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", $b_Enabled) if @error then DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) else DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return $Return[0] endIf endFunc  
    • By littleboy62
      Hello.

For a project of a tool, I have to launch a program.
      This one: Display Properties control (run desk.cpl)
      I have to resize it, so we can see what's necessary.

I'm getting there.
      The problem is that there is a drop-down menu: so I want to disable it.
      How to do this?

I already did a test with the notepad. By deactivating the "close" button.
      Here is the code:

Run("Notepad.exe") WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]") $Hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Notepad]") $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",0) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE MsgBox(0,'',1) $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",1) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE
      I would like to do the same, but with the drop-down menu (with DllCall).
      Is it possible to disable / block (or other) the drop-down menu of a program?

Thank you for your answers.
      Sincerely,
      Thomas.
    • By rudi
      Hello,
      very propably this has been asked before, well, I miss the thread(s) ...
      Is there a command line switch to tell the SciTE setup EXE to install silently ("/S") *AND* to end up with "edit" (instead of "run") as system wide default action for *.au3 files?

As it can be done with the config tool:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTEConfigb1.PNG

Regards, Rudi.
    • By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      As said in the title, I'm searching a way to disable all tabstops in a GUI. My GUI includes 15 buttons and 3 edit controls.
      My questions:
      - is there a way to disable all tabstops at a time
      - is there a way to list all controls of a GUI and then disable tabstops one by one
      - or should I use the following line after each button creation:
      _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) Thanks in advance for your valuable help!
      Thoms
      Edit: or maybe disable TAB key? I don't remember how to do!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dears
      How are you?
      I have a question, to you please.
      How do I create an edit box for numbers only and does not accept letters? using autoit
      greetings to all
      I hope you help ME
      Thanks to all in advance