Help

IcyFire

ok i need help , i just made like the simpleist script but when i open the game in full screen , for it to acuaully work ... it dosent

the script presses the "Z" button down so many times , then just pauses and dose it again

what i would like...if its not trouble and since im such a noob, is for someone to make a script for me so i can leave it doing its job while i go to bed

i wwant it to press the "Z" key for so long, then press the left arrow key over so much space .then press "shift" for so long then press the right arrow key to get it in its original spot, then for it to repeat that untill i stop it, While in full screen mode

• Moderators

Can't really make heads or tails of what your asking, but this is exactly what you asked for. Below will send to the active window. If you want it to send to a specific window or control, you need to code that in. Remember the help file... everything below would have taken you 5 minutes to read.

While 1
    Send("{Z 5}")
    Send("{LEFT 5}")
    Send("{RSHIFT 5}")
    Send("{RIGHT 5}")
    Sleep(100)                      
WEnd

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.