Image Search does not occupy screen

ntprohd

• Developers

Welcome,

I am not really sure what your question is but am relatively sure the question is asked before, so did you search the forums?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The ImageSearch.dll file can search a hBitmap (handle to a bitmap object) instead of just a defined area. You'll need to capture the window (Just a hint, you'll need #ReqauireAdmin if you want to capture the window even if it's hidden) and pass the $hBitmap object in the DLL call. Be sure to delete your object when you're done.

On 6/2/2016 at 9:34 PM, InunoTaishou said:

The ImageSearch.dll file can search a hBitmap (handle to a bitmap object) instead of just a defined area. You'll need to capture the window (Just a hint, you'll need #ReqauireAdmin if you want to capture the window even if it's hidden) and pass the $hBitmap object in the DLL call. Be sure to delete your object when you're done.

Can you tell me more how I can do that, if you have a script that is available you can share it to me, I am a novice to learn about AutoIt. thank you!

#include-once
Func CaptureWindow($iLeft = 0, $iTop = 0, $iWidth = -1, $iHeight = -1, Const $save_image = False, Const $hWnd_window)
    Local $rect_window = WinGetPos($hWnd_window)
    Local $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hWnd_window)
    Local $hDestDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC)
    Local $hBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $rect_window[2] - 16, $rect_window[3] - 38)
    Local $hDestSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hBitmap)
    Local $hSrcDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC)
    Local $hBmp = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $rect_window[2] - 16, $rect_window[3] - 38)
    Local $hSrcSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hBmp)

_WinAPI_PrintWindow($hWnd_window, $hSrcDC, True)

ScreenToClient($hWnd_window, $iLeft, $iTop)

If ($iWidth > 0 and $iHeight > 0) Then

_WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY)
    Else
        _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $rect_window[2] - 16 - $iLeft, $rect_window[3] - 38 - $iTop, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY)
    EndIf

_WinAPI_SelectObject($hDestDC, $hDestSv)
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hSrcDC, $hSrcSv)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd_window, $hDC)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDestDC)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hSrcDC)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp)

If ($save_image) Then _ScreenCapture_SaveImage(@ScriptDir & "\CaptureWindow.jpg", $hBitmap, False)

Return $hBitmap
EndFunc   ;==>CaptureWindow

Func ScreenToClient(Const ByRef $hWnd, ByRef $iX, ByRef $iY)
    DllStructSetData($struct_client_screen, 1, $iX)
    DllStructSetData($struct_client_screen, 2, $iY)

DllCall($HWND_DLL_USER32, "int", "ScreenToClient", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct_client_screen))

$iX = DllStructGetData($struct_client_screen, 1)
    $iY = DllStructGetData($struct_client_screen, 2)
EndFunc   ;==>ClientToScreen

Edited by InunoTaishou

12 hours ago, InunoTaishou said:
#include-once
Func CaptureWindow($iLeft = 0, $iTop = 0, $iWidth = -1, $iHeight = -1, Const $save_image = False, Const $hWnd_window)
    Local $hBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $rect_window[2] - 16, $rect_window[3] - 38)
    Local $hBmp = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $rect_window[2] - 16, $rect_window[3] - 38)

_WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY)
    Else
        _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDestDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $rect_window[2] - 16 - $iLeft, $rect_window[3] - 38 - $iTop, $hSrcDC, $iLeft, $iTop, $MERGECOPY)
    EndIf

If ($save_image) Then _ScreenCapture_SaveImage(@ScriptDir & "\CaptureWindow.jpg", $hBitmap, False)

Return $hBitmap

DllCall($HWND_DLL_USER32, "int", "ScreenToClient", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($struct_client_screen))

thank you for the enthusiasm to help but I do not really understand when you look at what you write, you can send me a complete example of application, as I said I only learn about AutoIt, you have can give me your skype so I can ask you a few things, my skype is: xoancpa88

No, the forums are for asking for help with your scripts.

That function takes x, y, width, height coordinates and a handle to the window you're trying to capture (although things are a bit out of order, the way I was using it the $hWnd_window had a default value, I removed it for this post).

I won't explain everything but _WinApi_PrintWindow captures the client area (the true at the end means client, changing that false captures the whole window, I was only ever interested in the client for my purposes) and saves the object in $hSrcDC.

I transformed the coordinates to work with to client coordinates (since I wanted my script to work on my window regardless of where it was and I was unable to use ControlClick for my automation, I could not use client coordinates by default)

I then transferred the DC using _WinAPI_BitBlt to the $hDestDC object. I did not scale the image, instead (for my purposes) i just left the unused part of the image black (since you're doing image searching the black area does not matter but if I ever wanted to save it I wanted to see what area was actually being preserved).

After that I cleaned up resources, saved image if requested, and returned an $hBitmap object (this is a handle to a bitmap, same as _ScreenCapture_Capture)

To use the $hBitmap for image searching you can do this

Local $hBitmap = CaptureWindow(100, 100, 400, 200, False, WinGetHandle("Notepad++"))

$result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll", "str", "ImageSearchEx", "int", $left, "int", $top, "int", $right, "int", $bottom, "str", $image_to_find, "ptr", $hBitmap)

I don't know what your imagesearch function looks like, mine has been altered. But the function you call will be ImageSearchEX and you pass the $hBitmap object in the last parameter.

2 hours ago, InunoTaishou said:

No, the forums are for asking for help with your scripts.

That function takes x, y, width, height coordinates and a handle to the window you're trying to capture (although things are a bit out of order, the way I was using it the $hWnd_window had a default value, I removed it for this post).

I won't explain everything but _WinApi_PrintWindow captures the client area (the true at the end means client, changing that false captures the whole window, I was only ever interested in the client for my purposes) and saves the object in $hSrcDC.

I transformed the coordinates to work with to client coordinates (since I wanted my script to work on my window regardless of where it was and I was unable to use ControlClick for my automation, I could not use client coordinates by default)

I then transferred the DC using _WinAPI_BitBlt to the $hDestDC object. I did not scale the image, instead (for my purposes) i just left the unused part of the image black (since you're doing image searching the black area does not matter but if I ever wanted to save it I wanted to see what area was actually being preserved).

After that I cleaned up resources, saved image if requested, and returned an $hBitmap object (this is a handle to a bitmap, same as _ScreenCapture_Capture)

To use the $hBitmap for image searching you can do this

Local $hBitmap = CaptureWindow(100, 100, 400, 200, False, WinGetHandle("Notepad++"))

$result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll", "str", "ImageSearchEx", "int", $left, "int", $top, "int", $right, "int", $bottom, "str", $image_to_find, "ptr", $hBitmap)

I don't know what your imagesearch function looks like, mine has been altered. But the function you call will be ImageSearchEX and you pass the $hBitmap object in the last parameter.

you can send me a specific example, and I have something to ask you to help you with any code like but do not take up rat MouseClickDrag ControlClickDrag

• 8 months later...
On 10.02.2016 at 8:08 PM, InunoTaishou said:
#include-once

Else
    EndIf

Return $hBitmap

Unfortunately, this Code does not work as stable. Making parts of the image as black. One screen shows a complete black out in the resolution. Prepared with AutoIt example "MyBot" we are looking for the feature is available. Visual scanning in the background present.

Edited by Burak