AU4 Library

Alzri

Description:

AutoIt functions re-written in C++ to enhance the productivity of a developer.

Why AutoIt ?

AutoIt functions are so powerful that it can almost implement anything in Windows. In addition, each function is well documented which makes it extremely easy to use them productively.

Why this library ?

Well, the mechanism of an AutoIt binary file is not neat, so this is when AU4 Library come in handy. Another advantage is that AutoIt decompilers won't be something to worry about any more.

Suggestions / Wanna join ?

If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

And if you want to join, send me a PM.

Project link:

https://github.com/Z-Rantom/AU4-Library

Greetz,

Z-Rantom (Alzri)

Edited by Alzri

• Developers

AutoIt3 functions are written in C++ so not sure I understand the purpose of this.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I haven't looked at your project yet and it wasn't clear from the above description, hence my question. ;) 
So this is a project similar to BCX. That's going to be a fun project to do I guess. 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

@Alzri I think you need to rename your library to something else. Since AutoIt 4 is reserved for future generation of AutoIt :P

15 hours ago, Alzri said:

I forgot to add this to the topic, would any moderator plz add it:

You can edit your topic by clicking "edit" located in the bottom left corner of your posts :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

13 hours ago, Jos said:

That's going to be a fun project to do I guess. 

8 hours ago, TheDcoder said:

I think you need to rename your library to something else.

Well, I guess it's quite different from the name "AutoIt 4" cuz it's "AU4 Library" :)

8 hours ago, TheDcoder said:

by clicking "edit" located in the bottom left

I would've done that if it exists !

IIRC a minimum of 5 posts is needed before you can edit your OP.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@Alzri - Welcome to the forum. :D

So when AutoIt 4 comes out (not saying it is or ever will ... not my department), are you going to rename your Library to AU5 Library? Or just leave as AU4, to confuse everyone? :lol:

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

AU3++ sounds nice !

Instead of focusing on the name, let's focus on the content... does anyone have ideas/ways to make it behave like AutoIt without having the original source code / reverse engineer it ?

Everyday, I'm discovering something new... "not everything is as it seems" :)

It's your project, do you not have any ideas of your own?

If so then let's hear them.

If you don't have any idea what you're doing or how to go about it, It's unlikely many people of consequence will take you seriously.

Why not start by revealing your usual forum name?

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

1 hour ago, JohnOne said:

Why not start by revealing your usual forum name?

Do you have some inside information we/I don't?

I noticed there was an Alzri2 who joined back in 2009, who hasn't posted much. Could be the same person I guess, but it would only be a guess. The Mods would be able to tell however.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

22 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Do you have some inside information we/I don't?

No, it's just glaringly obvious. A similar topic takes place in chat, and 5 minutes later a "new" member registers with the express intention to recruit people to do it.

22 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

The Mods would be able to tell however.

I've got no words for that, except lol.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Developers
50 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

No, it's just glaringly obvious.

Not for me and still hope people will report stuff that is "wrong".

49 minutes ago, JohnOne said:

I've got no words for that, except lol.

Meaning?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

You most likely knew already I understand the meaning of LoL, so my question is not about that part. ;) 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.