NotAviable

2. TheSaint

TheSaint

3. mstfblgn

mstfblgn

• Similar Content

• By Scriptmaster
      <NEWBIE ALERT>
      Is it possible to unzip a zip file in Autoit without using a dll!
      My script downloads a zip file to a temporary directory (successfully) and it must be unzipped to (Or moved to after unzip) another a folder which just happens to be
      @scriptdir & "file.exe" Thanks in advance
    • By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...
    • By tintin92
      Hello,

How can I automatically download a list of zip files, like the ones in the quote, using a AutoIt script?
      Is it possible with AutoIt script?

• By Kevin Finnegan
      Hi all,
      Long time lurker and now forum poster! I'm writing a relatively simple backup script for my firm that automates the copy, compression and organization of Leaver's data on one of our secured NAS systems. I personally found the best method to do this so far was to use 7zG.exe (GUI version of 7Zip which can use command-line too) and it functions quite well!
      I would like to retrieve more info on whether any warnings or errors happen in 7Zip during the backup, but I can't quite get my head around the syntax and switches for reading out, it seems any adjustment I make to the RunWait call's string seems to break the backup or give unexpected repercussions! Hopefully its something silly I'm doing as I don't code very often.
      Here is the working version:
      ; Compress the directories one by one in the zip using the listfile.... Local $iPID = RunWait(@ScriptDir & "\bin\7zG.exe a -mx" & $compressionQuality & " -v" & $compressSplitFileSize & " -wc:\temp " _ & $backupToLocation & "\" & $userDirectory & ".7z @bin\listfile.txt -x@bin\excludefile.txt", "", @SW_SHOWDEFAULT, $STDOUT_CHILD) Ultimately I would love to switch entirely to 7za.exe (standalone) so that I can read the progress percentage, current file being uploaded and any warnings or errors could be processed and output to the AutoIT script's GUI I've created rather than jumping in and out of two applications per se.

• By ur
      I got a UDF to zip the files from below link.
      With this I am able to create a zip file but the post processing of zip file creation I am checking the zip file exists or not, but it is giving the message as file not found.

Any sugestions??
      #include "Zip.au3" ZipLogs() Func ZipLogs() $ResultsFolder = @ScriptDir & "\Results" $ResultsDestFolder = @ScriptDir & "\Results_Archive" $zipFile = $ResultsDestFolder & "\Results_"&TodayDateTime()&".zip" DirCreate($ResultsDestFolder) Dim $Zip = _Zip_Create($zipFile) ;Create The Zip File. Returns a Handle to the zip File _Zip_AddFolderContents($Zip, $ResultsFolder) ;Add a folder's content in the zip file if FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\Logging.log") then _Zip_AddFile($Zip,@ScriptDir&"\Logging.log") FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\Logging.log") EndIf if FileExists(@ScriptDir&"\RemoteExecution_Log.txt") then _Zip_AddFile($Zip,@ScriptDir&"\RemoteExecution_Log.txt") FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\RemoteExecution_Log.txt") EndIf if FileExists($zipFile) then DirRemove($ResultsFolder,$DIR_REMOVE) Else MsgBox(0,"","Zip file not found") EndIf return $zipFile EndFunc  
      Zip.au3