Help me

Zifro

Goodmorning everyone,

start right away by saying that I am Italian and my English is derived from a translator then possibly the answers into simple English. thank you.
So, I have to work to run a big number of searches in a web page in full screen and when I find the result I must move it to a second database ... I tried to write the code using the "pixelsearch", the cycle "If IsArray (variable) = True / False" and "MouseClick" but it seems to me quite cumbersome ...
Since I am new to this language, I wanted to know if you had any advice you experts to make the program more functional and efficient as possible.

Thank you :)

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

To help you we need at least

• the database you need to write to
  • the browser you want to use

For DBs and Browsers there are UDFs (User Defined Function libraries) available to automate your tasks.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

@water thanks for the welcome! And thank you all for having responded to me, then:
saying database I expressed myself badly ... I do not know what language it is written but I do I access the pages with my work data and have to perform searches by clicking two buttons, if the search result is to me no more, click the second button, but click on another to transfer the information to another place in the same browser screen ... as it often happens that the search will result would prefer to automate this thing so that the control night what he has found and moved.
Thanks always

It is not only related to screen resolution but on screen size and the (user defined) window size as well.
That's why I suggested to use an UDF to automate your Browser and DB. The UDFs use an API to interact with the application and do not automate the GUI - hence they do not run into the problems you see.
At first glance it seems to be easier to automate the GUI - but sooner or later you run into problems.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki