1st editor 100% script!

Gerome

Hello,

I'm proud to announce the 1st Editor 100% made using FBSLv3!

This one can be modified to edit AutoIt script code if you want, it's easy to adapt, just the INI file to update B)

For complete informations, please read this page :

http://www.fbsl.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=424

Thanks for any feedback!

Enjoy FBSL!

Yours,

Gerome GUILLEMIN & Mike LOBANOVSKY

Yours,(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN] [Freestyle Basic Script Language Author]·._.·´¯):: Full SETUP w. HELP ::FBSL official web siteA keyboard is infinitely better as a programming tool than a toaster...

Hi,

For people who are aware of this editor, I have decided to expose the source + a compiled version of this cool editor :">

You can grab it there:

http://gedd123.free.fr/Fbsl/Editor_v1.zip

Enjoy it!

Yours,(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN] [Freestyle Basic Script Language Author]·._.·´¯):: Full SETUP w. HELP ::FBSL official web siteA keyboard is infinitely better as a programming tool than a toaster...

@Gerome

Thanks for the contribution !!

I have been following your post from the developer area. And I must say that FBSL look very interesting.

I will definitely jump in and out some time.

Nice to see that there is some cross cooperation going on. B)

Hi,

@Gerome

Thanks for the contribution !!

I have been following your post from the developer area. And I must say that FBSL look very interesting.

I will definitely jump in and out some time.

Nice to see that there is some cross cooperation going on. :)

Thanks for your kind words B)

What I really need in fact is testers, because FBSL v3 is now stable and all experience i've acquired since 2001 into that project has been injected into the project :o

AutoIt was a great source of inspiration even if my model is a bit different from AutoIt, I've more based my language onto API, COM & dynamic control/functions creations with a pinch of hybrid OOP :graduated:

Thanks a lot!

@Gerome, very interesting. Nice setup and implementation. I tried to view the About & Look at the Help file but both do not seem to exist yet. I was looking for some syntax to do a test and loaded your Test.fbs code. I tried compiling and then running it or just running the script and nothing happened.

Any Ideas? Also, after figuring out all the icons by clicking on them I was thinking if you could add Tag Pop-Ups that would be nice for new users like myself. :o

Cheers.. B)

Hi,

@Gerome, very interesting. Nice setup and implementation. I tried to view the About & Look at the Help file but both do not seem to exist yet. I was looking for some syntax to do a test and loaded your Test.fbs code. I tried compiling and then running it or just running the script and nothing happened.

Any Ideas? Also, after figuring out all the icons by clicking on them I was thinking if you could add Tag Pop-Ups that would be nice for new users like myself. :graduated:

Cheers.. B)

This Editor is a beta version that really works...

It just need to be a bit configured ( i.e. goto menu Tools / Code Editor Options and tell it the right paths )

To be honest, i've put this editor to simply expose/show the editor itself for its extensible capabilities, not for telling a lot about my language... :o

BTW, if you wish to know/learn/discover more about FBSL, I can invite you to download the full Setup by clicking there : http://gedd123.free.fr/FBSLv3.exe

This setup weights 1.5 Mb and it has :

- Full documentation ( a 460 pages CHM Help ) + tutorials + extras.

- Tons of samples.

Thanks a lot for your interest and support!

Hello,

A newest version of the Editor is out !

http://www.fbsl.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=1526#1526

For registered users (it's 100% free), you can have access to the Zipped file that contains the Editor + its sources!

Enjoy B)

Hi,

This Editor is a beta version that really works...

It just need to be a bit configured ( i.e. goto menu Tools / Code Editor Options and tell it the right paths )

To be honest, i've put this editor to simply expose/show the editor itself for its extensible capabilities, not for telling a lot about my language... :o

BTW, if you wish to know/learn/discover more about FBSL, I can invite you to download the full Setup by clicking there : http://gedd123.free.fr/FBSLv3.exe

This setup weights 1.5 Mb and it has :

- Full documentation ( a 460 pages CHM Help ) + tutorials + extras.

- Tons of samples.

Thanks a lot for your interest and support!

@Gerome, nice. It worked great. Your project is really nice and yes it does show its extensible capabilities. I will DL the full version and check out the documentation. Many Thanks!!! :graduated:

Cheers.. B)

Hi,

@Gerome, nice. It worked great. Your project is really nice and yes it does show its extensible capabilities. I will DL the full version and check out the documentation. Many Thanks!!! :)

Cheers.. :o

You're welcome!

Before FBSL was born, I was using AutoIt for my pleasure :graduated:

Like AutoIt, FBSL was made for people who want to script with ease but with power also B)

Thanks again for your kind words !

Hello,

The 1.07 version of the Editor is out !

To get the full Zipped file, you have to register (it's 100% free) to the Fbsl forum.

We need some testers and ideas to improve this editor that is aimed to be expanded to become a real RAD!

Yes, you've well heard!

Thanks a lot for any help!

Edited by Gerome

Hello,

Damn, thats some nice work in FBSL - have not really played with that in awhile, might have to make some time to check it out again :o

Thanks for your kind words Zach!

BTW, FBSL v3 is a complete new program, 100% rewritten from scratch!

You can have a look to the CHM Help file that is always around 98% to 99% complete, I'm sure you'll appreciate the documented keywords with samples B)

Hello,

The 1.07 version of the Editor is out !

To get the full Zipped file, you have to register (it's 100% free) to the Fbsl forum.

We need some testers and ideas to improve this editor that is aimed to be expanded to become a real RAD!

Yes, you've well heard!

Thanks a lot for any help!

@Gerome, nice stuff. As Zach said much to check out and play with..

Cheers.. B)

Hello busysignal,

@Gerome, nice stuff. As Zach said much to check out and play with..

Cheers.. :o

You're welcome aboard B) !

Thanks for any contribution.

Cheers.. :graduated:

@Gerome,

Can you clear out what the main differences are between FBSL v3 and AuotIT v3 ?

This way it makes it more clear for us to choose what application to develop, using which tool.

I know that there is an overlap between the 2 script languages. But highlighting the main differences makes it more easy to choose.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello,

@Gerome,

Can you clear out what the main differences are between FBSL v3 and AuotIT v3 ?

This way it makes it more clear for us to choose what application to develop, using which tool.

I know that there is an overlap between the 2 script languages. But highlighting the main differences makes it more easy to choose.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't know the main difference between FBSL v3 and Autoit since I've not used Autoit since years... B)

But Autoit was one of source of inspiration when i've started to develop FBSL.

Like AutoIT, FBSL is simple to use and powerful.

FBSL is able to natively manipulate ALL kinda API, COM, REGEX (php compat.), ALL GUI controls, FILES, CLIPBOARD, SOCKETS, DATA COMPRESSION and a huge STRING layer with string collections and more!