Strange progress behavior

Hi everyone :)

Hope you're doing great.

Well, I'm writing a script that allows our Service Desk to clean several temp folder as a first diagnostic. 
Indeed, the agent in charge of the issue will have to choose what to clean (web browsers temp folders, some windows one etc...)

I added a progress bar to see the current state of the script but if I select more than one checkbox, it seems that the counting is not done properly and is directly filled at 100% (when at leat 2 boxes are checked) and I don"t get the final message saying that all is done, especially for if the last box is checked.
But if I launch the process with only one checkbox checked,it's working...

I've enclosed the au3 files for you because posting them in this post would be... unreadable lol. So you can maybe do some tests as well.

I'm pretty sure the code can be optimized (a lot :) ) and that there is a much better way to achieve what I want the script to be.

Maybe can someone can give me a hand over here.

Thanks in advance.

SEE_Delete_Temp.au3

SEE_Delete_Temp_Functions.au3

~~~ Doom Shall Never Die, Only The Players ~~~

AutoBert, 

Thanks a lot, this is working much better now. In the meantime, I tested the ProgressOn functionality but it was late and did not get a chance to finish it. 

Therefore, on your function script, the progress bar sometimes back up... I'm trying to figure that out, maybe the math is done wrong. And if you have an idea, I'll take it :)

Regarding, your extended example, I've already seen it in a other post and get some ideas from it.

EDIT: OK, found the issue :) All is nicely working now :) 
Thanks again for your precious help!

Edited by 31290

~~~ Doom Shall Never Die, Only The Players ~~~