ADO.au3 UDF - BETA - Support Topic

mLipok

I am having an issue using the UDF that I'm not sure is related to the UDF. When trying to run the example code: 

#include-once
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7

#include "ADO_API.au3"

_Setup()

_Main()

Func _Main()
    ; now to execute query you should only do a "ONE LINER" to get ArrayOfArray :)
    Local $aResult_1 = _ADO_API('select * from [BaseName2].dbo.[Table21]')
    ; or to get standard array you can execute query with this "ONE LINER" :)
    Local $aResult_2 = _ADO_API2('select * from [BaseName3].dbo.[Table35]')

; if you want to show the result you should use ADO.au3 function
    _ADO_Recordset_Display($aResult_1,'$aResult_1')
    ; or normal _ArrayDisplay
    _ArrayDisplay($aResult_2,'Inner $aResult_2')

EndFunc

Func _Setup()
    Local $sDriver = 'SQL Server'
    Local $sDatabase = 'BaseName'
    Local $sServer = 'localhost\SQLExpress'
    Local $sUser = 'xxxxx'
    Local $sPassword = 'xxxxx'

; SetUP internal ADO.au3 UDF COMError Handler
    _ADO_ComErrorHandler_UserFunction(_ADO_COMErrorHandler)

; first you must SetUp Connection String
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer & ';DATABASE=' & $sDatabase & ';UID=' & $sUser & ';PWD=' & $sPassword & ';')

EndFunc

I am flooded with the following: 

! Au3check doesn't support input files encoded as UTF8 with BOM: g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO.au3
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,48) : warning: $ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE: possibly used before declaration.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE,
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,65) : warning: $ADO_EXT_PARAM1: possibly used before declaration.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE, $ADO_EXT_PARAM1,
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,83) : warning: $ADO_RET_FAILURE: possibly used before declaration.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE, $ADO_EXT_PARAM1, $ADO_RET_FAILURE)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(13,49) : warning: $ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE: possibly used before declaration.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE,
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(29,44) : warning: $ADO_adStateOpen: possibly used before declaration.
    If $oConnection.State <> $ADO_adStateOpen Then
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(44,34) : warning: $ADO_ERR_SUCCESS: possibly used before declaration.
    Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(44,52) : warning: $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT: possibly used before declaration.
    Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(66,77) : warning: $ADO_EXT_INTERNALFUNCTION: possibly used before declaration.
            Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE, $ADO_EXT_INTERNALFUNCTION,
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,48) : error: $ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE: undeclared global variable.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE,
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,65) : error: $ADO_EXT_PARAM1: undeclared global variable.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE, $ADO_EXT_PARAM1,
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(11,83) : error: $ADO_RET_FAILURE: undeclared global variable.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERTYPE, $ADO_EXT_PARAM1, $ADO_RET_FAILURE)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(13,49) : error: $ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE: undeclared global variable.
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE,
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(29,44) : error: $ADO_adStateOpen: undeclared global variable.
    If $oConnection.State <> $ADO_adStateOpen Then
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(44,34) : error: $ADO_ERR_SUCCESS: undeclared global variable.
    Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(44,52) : error: $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT: undeclared global variable.
    Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT,
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(66,77) : error: $ADO_EXT_INTERNALFUNCTION: undeclared global variable.
            Return SetError($ADO_ERR_INVALIDPARAMETERVALUE, $ADO_EXT_INTERNALFUNCTION,
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(21,53) : error: _ADO_Connection_Create(): undefined function.
    Local Static $oConnection = _ADO_Connection_Create()
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(25,92) : error: _ADO_Connection_OpenConString(): undefined function.
    Local Static $iOpenStatus = _ADO_Connection_OpenConString($oConnection, $sConnectionString)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(41,59) : error: _ADO_Execute(): undefined function.
    Local $aResult = _ADO_Execute($oConnection, $sQuery, True)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(54,64) : error: _ADO_RecordsetArray_GetContent(): undefined function.
    Local $aResult_inner = _ADO_RecordsetArray_GetContent($aResult)
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3"(18,51) : error: _ADO_Recordset_Display(): undefined function.
    _ADO_Recordset_Display($aResult_1,'$aResult_1')
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3"(20,48) : error: _ArrayDisplay(): undefined function.
    _ArrayDisplay($aResult_2,'Inner $aResult_2')
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3"(32,59) : error: _ADO_COMErrorHandler(): undefined function.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3"(32,59) : error: _ADO_ComErrorHandler_UserFunction(): undefined function.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3 - 17 error(s), 8 warning(s)
!>22:24:53 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\TestCode.au3" $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO.au3" (738) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
ElseIf StringInStr(ObjName($oObjectToCheck, $OBJ_PROGID), $sRequiredProgID) = 0 Then
ElseIf StringInStr(ObjName($oObjectToCheck, ^ ERROR
->22:24:54 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>22:24:54 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
Process exited with code 1

Any help would be appreciated. All the includes are in the same folder where the script is being executed.

Edit: Okay so when I disable A3Check using the command below it loads fine but I have a feeling I am just ignoring the errors and am wanting to know if it's my machine or if this is something larger. Anyone else having this issue?

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Check=n
Edited by xCROv

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

8 hours ago, xCROv said:

"g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(29,44) : warning: $ADO_adStateOpen: possibly used before declaration.     If $oConnection.State <> $ADO_adStateOpen Then     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ "g:\DIR\Test Code and Snips\ADO_API.au3"(44,34) : warning: $ADO_ERR_SUCCESS: possibly used before declaration.     Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS,     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Do you also download reacent: ADO 2.1.15 BETA.zip especially ADO_CONSTANTS.au3 ?

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

6 hours ago, mLipok said:

I tried to match all versions of autoit that the udf was written with. I had this working about 2 weeks ago on another computer that was formatted and windows 10 reinstalled so I think it was something updated in the last few weeks. A3 was updated this month also and it looks like some of the Array functions were changes so maybe that is related? I will run a test uninstalling all autoit and redownloading these with older versions of the Scite components and report back. Regardless:

Autoit Version: 3.3.12.0

Scite Version: 3.7.3 

AU3Check Version: 3.3.12.0

ADO.au3 version:  Date ..........: 2017/05/28
                                 Version .......: 2.1.15 BETA - Work in progress

ADO_CONSTANTS.au3 has no version: MD5 Checksum: F3881F108CB74A2503AE520BC8F33B83

When copy and pasting all ADO.au3, ADO_API.au3, and ADO_CONSTANTS.au3 into scite and saving them as a new file I eliminate a lot of errors that the a3checker was having with it being UTF-8 with BOM. That eliminated this error:

Au3check doesn't support input files encoded as UTF8 with BOM

I am still left with a hand full of issues with it complaining about variables used before declaration though.

Example:

"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,53) : warning: $sDriver: possibly used before declaration.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,78) : warning: $sServer: possibly used before declaration.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,106) : warning: $sDatabase: possibly used before declaration.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer & ';DATABASE=' & $sDatabase &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\ADO.au3"(738,57) : error: $OBJ_PROGID: undeclared global variable.
    ElseIf StringInStr(ObjName($oObjectToCheck, $OBJ_PROGID)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,53) : error: $sDriver: undeclared global variable.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,78) : error: $sServer: undeclared global variable.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"G:\DIR\src\CNOToolMain.au3"(126,106) : error: $sDatabase: undeclared global variable.
    _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer & ';DATABASE=' & $sDatabase &
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Anything I can do to help please let me know.

It looks like a lot of autoit was updated in the last month and that is around right before I would have downloaded it. I'm thinking that these updates could have broken the UDF. It has to be a compatibility issue with a3checker though because disabling it makes it run without errors. Still needing to test if it breaks anything and just isn't saying though or not.

Edited by xCROv

Been messing with different versions of the components and stuff and I am unable to get past this error regardless of what I try.

"G:\DIR\Includes\ADO.au3" (501) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
ElseIf StringInStr(ObjName($oObjectToCheck, $OBJ_PROGID), $sRequiredProgID) = 0 Then
ElseIf StringInStr(ObjName($oObjectToCheck, ^ ERRO

Keep in mind this is with replacing the parameters for A3Check with

24 minutes ago, jpm said:

As I said I can't download the ADO.au3 so I cannot test

I was just guessing to help you

Ah, I misunderstood you. I have included a link to it here from my domain if you feel comfortable downloading it. It's all .au3's.

http://xcrov.com/jpm/

You shouldn't need anything more than the example posted above to test if you get a3check errors. Don't even need valid credentials. 

Edited by xCROv

Hi,

Thanks for the upload

After I fix the _ArrayDisplay() for the alternate color no more supported

Every thing OK

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Bureau\Nouveau AutoIt v3 Script.au3" /UserParams   
+>11:19:00 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.11 SciTE v.3.7.5.0   Keyboard:0000040C  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:040C)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Jpm\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Jpm\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.3)  params:-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Bureau\Nouveau AutoIt v3 Script.au3
+>11:19:00 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.3):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "F:\AdmMesnage\_Data\Bureau\Nouveau AutoIt v3 Script.au3"   
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
###############################
ADO.au3 v.2.1.15 BETA (1101) : ==> COM Error intercepted !
$oADO_Error.description is:  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]Ce serveur SQL n'existe pas ou son accès est refusé.
$oADO_Error.windescription:  Une exception s’est produite.
$oADO_Error.number is:  80020009
$oADO_Error.lastdllerror is:  0
$oADO_Error.scriptline is:  1101
$oADO_Error.source is:  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
$oADO_Error.helpfile is:  
$oADO_Error.helpcontext is:  0
ADO.au3 v.2.1.15 BETA (1101) : ==> COM Error intercepted !
$oADO_Error.description is:  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]Ce serveur SQL n'existe pas ou son accès est refusé.
$oADO_Error.windescription:  Une exception s’est produite.
$oADO_Error.lastdllerror is:  0
$oADO_Error.scriptline is:  1101
$oADO_Error.helpfile is:  
$oADO_Error.helpcontext is:  0
+>11:19:32 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>11:19:32 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 32.71

with your test

8 hours ago, jpm said:

Hi,

Thanks for the upload

After I fix the _ArrayDisplay() for the alternate color no more supported

Every thing OK

with your test

Jpm,

Was the _ArrayDisplay() fix from the version you are using or did you have to do something special? I will try downloading your exact versions and seeing if I can get the same results.

Thanks.

Edited by xCROv

You were correct jpm. I had a feeling it was going to be the _ArrayDisplay() changes from what I had mentioned a few posts up but you confirming it helped me get it resolved.

3.3.14.3 (2nd February, 2018) (Release)

• Changed: _ArrayDisplay() is now only intended to display array contents - but see _DebugArrayDisplay(). No limit of number of item displayed. $iAlt_Color, $hUser_Function parameters have been removed.

@mLipok will have to update the ado.au3 to _DebugArrayDisplay() and include <debug.au3> also. Script ran and generated the information. Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

As a quick shot I made some changes:

new required include:

#include <Debug.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

and here is new version of 

Func __ADO_RecordsetArray_Display(ByRef $aRecordset, $sTitle = '', $iAlternateColors = Default, $hUser_Function = '', $bDebug = Not @Compiled)
    Local Static $bNewArrayDisplay = (_VersionCompare(@AutoItVersion, '3.3.14.2') == 1)
    If __ADO_RecordsetArray_IsValid($aRecordset) Then
        Local $sArrayHeader = _ArrayToString($aRecordset[$ADO_RS_ARRAY_FIELDNAMES], '|')
        Local $aSelect = _ADO_RecordsetArray_GetContent($aRecordset)
        If $bNewArrayDisplay Then
            If $bDebug Then
                Call(_DebugArrayDisplay, $aSelect, $sTitle, "", 0, '|', $sArrayHeader, Default,$hUser_Function )
            Else
                Call(_ArrayDisplay, $aSelect, $sTitle, "", 0, '|', $sArrayHeader, Default)
            EndIf
        Else
                Call(_ArrayDisplay, $aSelect, $sTitle, "", 0, '|', $sArrayHeader, Default, $iAlternateColors,$hUser_Function )
        EndIf
        If @error Then Return SetError($ADO_ERR_GENERAL, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT, $ADO_RET_FAILURE)
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT, $ADO_RET_SUCCESS)
    ElseIf UBound($aRecordset) Then
        If $bNewArrayDisplay Then
            If $bDebug Then
                Call(_DebugArrayDisplay, $aRecordset, $sTitle, "", 0, Default, Default, Default,$hUser_Function )
            Else
                Call(_ArrayDisplay, $aRecordset, $sTitle, "", 0, Default, Default, Default)
            EndIf
        Else
                Call(_ArrayDisplay, $aRecordset, $sTitle, "", 0, Default, Default, Default, $iAlternateColors,$hUser_Function )
        EndIf
        If @error Then Return SetError($ADO_ERR_GENERAL, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT, $ADO_RET_FAILURE)
        Return SetError($ADO_ERR_SUCCESS, $ADO_EXT_DEFAULT, $ADO_RET_SUCCESS)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>__ADO_RecordsetArray_Display

REMARK:

This new modyfication is not tested jet - I start testing it toomorow.

Temporary $hUser_Function is not supported in _ADO_Recordset_Display()

but will be supported soon.

Give it a try and back with feedback.

mLipok

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

@mLipok I have a program that lets the user change between a list of our databases to query information. When changing from DB 1 to any other DB and trying to query I get the following com error. When running them alone they all work. I think this may be because of an unclosed connection possibly but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. 

I have a program that is using the _ADO_API and am getting the following error:

ADO.au3 v.2.1.15 BETA (1286) : ==> COM Error intercepted !
$oADO_Error.description is:     [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'DB.dbo.UserGroup'.
$oADO_Error.windescription:     Exception occurred.

$oADO_Error.lastdllerror is:    0
$oADO_Error.scriptline is:  1286
$oADO_Error.helpfile is:    
$oADO_Error.helpcontext is:     0

Here is the code generating the com error:

Func DB_Query_Function() 
        ;Dev Server Connection String
        Local $sDriver = 'SQL Server'
        Local $sDatabase = 'DB'
        Local $sServer = 'SERVERIP'

Local $DB_Sql_Query = "QUERY"

;Windows Authentication Connection String
        _ADO_API_ConnectionString('DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer & ';DATABASE=' & $sDatabase & ';Trusted_Connection=yes;')

ConsoleWrite($DB_Sql_Query & @CRLF)
        Local $aResult_1 = _ADO_API2($DB_Sql_Query)
        GuiCtrlDelete($Listview_Results)
        $Listview_Results = GUICtrlCreatelistview("Description", 24, 192, 575, 153,$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
        _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($Listview_Results, 0, 300)
        _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($Listview_Results, $aResult_1)
EndFunc

I just do some test and this following snippet:

Func _ShowResult($sDescriptionInfo)

Local $aResult_1 = _ADO_API2("select * from baza.dbo.osoby")
    ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : _ADO_API' & @CRLF)

_ADO_Recordset_Display($aResult_1, $sDescriptionInfo)
    If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, 'Display', '@error = ' & @error & @CRLF & '@extended = ' & @extended)

Local $aResult_2 = _ADO_API2("select * from baza_prz.dbo.porta")
    ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : _ADO_API' & @CRLF)
    _ADO_Recordset_Display($aResult_2, $sDescriptionInfo)
    If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, 'Display', '@error = ' & @error & @CRLF & '@extended = ' & @extended)

MsgBox(0, '', 'END')
EndFunc

works for me .

Could you show your SQL Query for both cases ?

EDIT:
I mean that your example it is not fully suitable because it does not fully present the problem, or at least I think so.

I think so because your QUERY is not using DB.dbo.UserGroup

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded and setup your UDF, it's working much more better like others, but still died after 10-12 hours run. Here is the error message, please take a look and give me some advice:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\ADO.au3" (860) : ==> Recursion level has been exceeded - AutoIt will quit to prevent stack overflow.:
Local $iValidationResult = __ADO_IsValidObjectType($oRecordset, 'ADODB.Recordset')

From my side (I think) everything is okay, I use the latest MySQL driver 64 bit version, latest AutoIt, latest SciTE, have input data in the table, I don't understand why not created the ADO object.

I'm ready to insert some checkpoints into the script which will write info to console but unfortunately my knowledge isn't so high to make me available the full debug process.

My script is long and complicated, I build a long time and adjusted to get perfect running, but the bottleneck always with the communication with MySQL server, something overflow and brake down the access to the MySQL server.

Thank you,
Adam

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.05.2018 at 12:54 PM, Case85 said:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\ADO.au3" (860) : ==> Recursion level has been exceeded - AutoIt will quit to prevent stack overflow.:
Local $iValidationResult = __ADO_IsValidObjectType($oRecordset, 'ADODB.Recordset')

this is very strange as there is no way to have recursion in this line.

Which AutoIt Version you are using ?
Which SciTE Version you are using ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

On 6/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, mLipok said:

this is very strange as there is no way to have recursion in this line.

Which AutoIt Version you are using ?
Which SciTE Version you are using ?

Running:(3.3.14.5):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe
Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0   Keyboard:0000040E  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4

hm....

Try to use /MO in Au3Stripper.
Then use *_stripped.au3 file to run your process.

Then get back again when your issue araise, of course with error notification details.

Could you also test this *_stripped.au3 file with Au3.3.12.0 ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler