Stop Executing command in SciTE not closing open dialogs

DickG

I recently upgraded SciTE to v15.920.938.0. Now when I run a script that displays MsgBoxes and GUIs, using Stop Executing no longer closes all open dialogs. It used to before I upgraded. But I can't find any info in the SciTE forum or browsing SciTEGlobal.properties.

I've tried the HotKeySet("{Esc}", "ExitScript") trick by calling Func ExitScript(), but that doesn't stop the script when there are open dialogs. I'd like to get the Stop Executing command to work like it used to.

Before I revert back to the previous SciTE (v14.1.2.21), I'd like to see if anyone knows how to fix this.

• Developers

Not sure what you trying to do that isn't working anymore or changed in latest version of SciTE/Atot3Wrapper behavior.

Can you post a replicator script to demonstrate the issue?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

25 minutes ago, Jos said:

Not sure what you trying to do that isn;t working or changed in SciTE.

Can you post a replicator script to demonstrate the issue?

Jos

Try this:

#Region: Include
    Local $Left, $Top, $Btn_H, $Gui_Main_W, $Gui_Main_H, $GUI_Main, $Child_btn, $Gui_Main_B, $OK_btn, $Cancel_btn
#Endregion
#Region: Run
    GUI_Main()
    GUI_Loop()
#EndRegion
#Region: GUI_Main
    Func GUI_Main()
        Local $ThisFunc = "GUI_Main"

;Define GUI size/position variables.
        $Left = 150
        $Top = 150
        $Btn_H = 25

$Gui_Main_W = 435
        $Gui_Main_H = 215

$GUI_Main = GUICreate("GUI Main", $Gui_Main_W, $Gui_Main_H, $Top, $Left, $Btn_H)

$Gui_Main_B = $Gui_Main_H - 20

;OK_button [L, T, W, H].
        $OK_btn = GuiCtrlCreateButton("OK", ($Gui_Main_W - 50)/2, $Gui_Main_B - 85, 60, $Btn_H)

;Cancel_button [L, T, W, H].
        $Cancel_btn = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Cancel", ($Gui_Main_W - 50)/2, $Gui_Main_B - 55, 60, $Btn_H)

Return
    EndFunc
#EndRegion
#Region: GUI_Loop
    Func GUI_Loop()
        Local $ThisFunc = "GUI_Loop"

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI_Main)

MsgBox(0, $ThisFunc, "Now use Stop Executing." & @CR & _
        "You'll notice that this MsgBox remains open.")

MsgBox(0, $ThisFunc, "And the script continues to this!")

While 1
            $Msg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $Msg
                Case $Cancel_btn
                    Exit

EndSwitch
        WEnd

EndFunc
#EndRegion

Another annoying thing I found is that when I open another script from any location, it opens in the same SciTE instance that I have open. The previous version didn't do that. It would open it in a new SciTE instance. There must be some setting that manages this, but I can't find it.

• Moderators

DickG,

I can help you with that last point - add "check.if.already.open=0" to your user options file. Although opening a new file in the same instance has been the default for as far back as I can remember.

M23

Edit: And having now tried your script above - the MsgBox closes for me when using "Stop Executing", just as I expected.

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

5 minutes ago, Melba23 said:

DickG,

I can help you with that last point - add "check.if.already.open=0" to your user options file. Although opening a new file in the same instance has been the default for as far back as I can remember.

M23

Edit: And having now tried your script above - the MsgBox closes for me when using "Stop Executing", just as I expected.

OK, thanks much for the check.if.already.open=0 setting, Melba.

But what do you think is preventing Stop Executing for me, but works for you? It must have something to do with the newer SciTE version, I would think. It always stopped the script and closed everything that was open before. Any idea?

• Developers

Can you show the SciTE output pane information when you run the script to see whether that tells me something?

51 minutes ago, DickG said:

Another annoying thing I found is that when I open another script from any location,

That is called a feature, which is configurable as Melba23 stated! ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Can you show the SciTE output pane information when you run the script to see whether that tells me something?

That is called a feature, which is configurable as Melba23 stated! ;)

Jos

Sorry, but I don't know what the SciTE output pane is. I tried finding that in the SciTE Help and in the SciTE menus, but didn't find anything. Is that the same as the SciTE console?

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

The bottom portion in SciTE where the console information is shown when you hit F5/Run.

Jos

OK, I've only known it as "the console".

It doesn't show anything because I haven't written anything to the console for this. But this is all it shows:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\My Documents\My Programs\Bookmarks Manager\Bookmarks Manager.au3" /UserParams    
+>15:02:33 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.0.0.0.0 SciTE v.3.6.0.0 ;  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3  CPU:X64 OS:X86    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3  CPU:X64 OS:X86)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
+>15:02:35 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\My Documents\My Programs\Bookmarks Manager\Bookmarks Manager.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+F5 to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>15:02:59 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>15:02:59 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished..
>Exit code: 0    Time: 25.73

I hope this is what you mean.

• Developers

Could you try downloading and replacing the latest Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper.au3 and test & Show the output again?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Could you try downloading and replacing the latest Beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper.au3 and test & Show the output again?

Jos

Hmmm ... I thought I had the latest version. The AutoIt3Wrapper.exe that came with shows v2.1.4.4. That's what came with SciTE4AutoIt3 v15.920.938.0.exe. Is that the latest?

• Developers

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

OK, that works! Interesting. The console shows this:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\My Documents\My Programs\Testing\GUIs\Nested GUIs\GUI_Test_for AutoIt Forum.au3" /UserParams    
+>15:29:53 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.15.920.938.6 SciTE v.3.6.0.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 3  CPU:X64 OS:X86  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4    # detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and do not add BOM
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.P2800\Local Settings\Application Data\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.P2800\Local Settings\Application Data\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:D:\My Documents\My Programs\Testing\GUIs\Nested GUIs\GUI_Test_for AutoIt Forum.au3
+>15:29:53 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\My Documents\My Programs\Testing\GUIs\Nested GUIs\GUI_Test_for AutoIt Forum.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop

>Process failed to respond; forcing abrupt termination...
>Exit code: 1    Time: 6.127

The GUI is hard to read. The controls overlap, and the GUI itself is too narrow, so it cuts off the title bar. I had modified the GUI controls to use wider and taller labels and pushed some labels off to the right a bit so it doesn't bump into the label on the left. See attached. The original is on the left. I had adjusted it just today so I could read everything when compiling. The tweaked GUI is on the right.

Maybe it's my screen resolution. I'm using 1600 x 900 on a 22" screen. I also have a 55" Samsung TV that I also run my scripts on (used as only a monitor, not a "TV"). I've had to make adjustments so my scripts look good on both systems. It's a bit tricky to do, but I came up with way to do it. It works 95% of the time. But I can share that if you like.

GUI.jpg

GUI_tweaked.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jos said:

Sure, send me your version and I will have a look to see if that also works for me. :)

Jos

OK, I just made the changes again. I used WinMerge to compare old to new and went line by line. It's all in the GUI_Show() function.

Func GUI_Show()
    ; GUI Definition
    ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;~  Local $H_Comment, $H_Description, $H_Fileversion, $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_n, $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_p, $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_y
;~  local $H_LegalCopyright, $H_FieldNameEdit, $H_Res_Language
    Opt("GUICoordMode", 1)
    GUICreate("AutoIt3Wrapper GUI to Compile AutotIt3 Script (ver " & $VERSION & ")", 700, 525, (@DesktopWidth - 650) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 500) / 2)
    GUISetHelp('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/AutoIt3Wrapper.htm"')
    Local $h_File = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File")
    Local $h_Exit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("&Exit", $h_File)
    Local $h_Help = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&Help")
    Local $h_HelpFile = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("&Help", $h_Help)
    Local $h_About = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("&About", $h_Help)
    Local $Init_Dir, $tempval
    Local $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt
    Local $tab = GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 630, 430)
    ;=========================================================================================================================================
    Local $tab0 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("AutoIt3/Aut2Exe")
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("AutoIt3 version to use:", 30, 60, 110, 40)
    GUIStartGroup()
    Local $H_AUTOIT3_Version_P = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Production:", 150, 57)
    Local $H_AUTOIT3_Version_B = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Beta:", 150, 77)
    Local $MainAutoIt_InstallDir
    ;
    If StringRight($CurrentAutoIt_InstallDir, 5) = "\Beta" Then
        $MainAutoIt_InstallDir = StringTrimRight($CurrentAutoIt_InstallDir, 5)
    Else
        $MainAutoIt_InstallDir = $CurrentAutoIt_InstallDir
    EndIf
    ; File AutoItSC.bin doesn't exists as of v 3.3.9.5
    If FileExists($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\aut2exe\AutoItSC.bin") Then
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ver: " & FileGetVersion($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\aut2exe\AutoItSC.bin"), 260, 60, 100, 25)
    Else
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ver: " & FileGetVersion($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\aut2exe\Aut2exe.exe"), 260, 60, 100, 25)
    EndIf

If FileExists($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\beta\aut2exe\AutoItSC.bin") Then
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ver: " & FileGetVersion($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\Beta\aut2exe\AutoItSC.bin"), 260, 80, 100, 25)
    Else
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ver: " & FileGetVersion($MainAutoIt_InstallDir & "\Beta\aut2exe\Aut2exe.exe"), 260, 80, 100, 25)
    EndIf

If $INP_AutoIt3_Version = "Beta" Then
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_Version_B, $GUI_CHECKED)
    Else
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_Version_P, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndIf
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Source: ", 30, 105, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel($ScriptFile_In, 100, 105, 500, 20, BitOR($WS_BORDER, $SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP, $SS_NOPREFIX))
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output type: ", 30, 130, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    GUIStartGroup()
    Local $H_Out_Type_e = GUICtrlCreateRadio("EXE", 100, 130, 50, 25)
    Local $H_Out_Type_a = GUICtrlCreateRadio("A3X", 160, 130, 50, 25)
    GUIStartGroup()
    If $ScriptFile_Out_Type = "a3x" Then
        GUICtrlSetState($H_Out_Type_a, $GUI_CHECKED)
    Else
        GUICtrlSetState($H_Out_Type_e, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndIf
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Target x86: ", 30, 155, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    ;$ScriptFile_Out = DirGetRelativePath($ScriptFile_In,$ScriptFile_Out)
    Local $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT = GUICtrlCreateInput($ScriptFile_Out, 100, 155, 440, 20)
    Local $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_CHANGE = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 542, 155, 40, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Target x64:", 30, 180, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64 = GUICtrlCreateInput($ScriptFile_Out_x64, 100, 180, 440, 20)
    Local $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_CHANGE_X64 = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 542, 180, 40, 20)
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Icon:", 30, 207, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_INP_ICON_ICO = 0
    Local $AutoIt_Icon = RegRead("HKCR\AutoIt3Script\DefaultIcon", "")
    Local $AutoIt_Icon_Dir = StringLeft($AutoIt_Icon, StringInStr($AutoIt_Icon, "\", 0, -1))
    If FileExists($INP_Icon) Or FileExists($AutoIt_Icon_Dir & $INP_Icon) Then
        $H_INP_ICON_ICO = GUICtrlCreateIcon($INP_Icon, Default, 545, 230)
    Else
        ConsoleWrite("->Icon not found:" & _PathFull($INP_Icon) & @CRLF)
    EndIf
    ;$INP_Icon = DirGetRelativePath($ScriptFile_In,$INP_Icon)
    Local $H_INP_ICON = GUICtrlCreateEdit($INP_Icon, 100, 205, 440, 20)
    Local $H_INP_ICON_CHANGE = GUICtrlCreateButton("...", 542, 205, 40, 20)
    ;
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("FileInstall Compression:", 20, 235, 120, 20) ;, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Compression = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 142, 232, 170, 80, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)
    Local $INP_W_Compression = "Normal"
    If $INP_Compression = 0 Then $INP_W_Compression = "Lowest"
    If $INP_Compression = 1 Then $INP_W_Compression = "Low"
    If $INP_Compression = 2 Then $INP_W_Compression = "Normal"
    If $INP_Compression = 3 Then $INP_W_Compression = "High"
    If $INP_Compression = 4 Then $INP_W_Compression = "Highest"
    GUICtrlSetData($H_Compression, "Lowest|Low|Normal|High|Highest", $INP_W_Compression)
    ;
;~  Global $H_AUTOIT3_Ansi = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Use ANSI version of AutoIt3/Aut2Exe (Only works up till AutoIt3 v 3.2.12.0", 100, 230)
;~  If $INP_UseAnsi = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_Ansi, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
;~  Global $H_AUTOIT3_X64 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Use X64 version of AutoIt3/Aut2Exe", 100, 255)
;~  If $INP_UseX64 = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_X64, $GUI_CHECKED)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output arch:", 30, 265, 70, 50)
    GUIStartGroup()
;~  Global $H_AUTOIT3_X86 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Use X86 version.", 100, 255)
;~  Global $H_AUTOIT3_X64 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Use X64 version.", 100, 272)
    Local $H_AUTOIT3_X86 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Compile X86 version. (default)", 100, 255, 250, 25)
    Local $H_AUTOIT3_X64 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Compile X64 version.", 100, 280, 250, 25)
    If $INP_UseX64 = "y" Then
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_X64, $GUI_CHECKED)
    Else
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_X86, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndIf
    If $INP_Compile_Both = "y" Then
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_X64, $GUI_CHECKED)
        GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_X86, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndIf
    ;
    Local $H_AUTOIT3_Upx = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Use UPX", 100, 305)
    If $INP_UseUpx = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_AUTOIT3_Upx, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
    Local $H_Change2CUI = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Create CUI instead of GUI EXE.", 100, 330)
    If $INP_Change2CUI = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Change2CUI, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
    Local $H_Add_Constants = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Add required Constants*.au3 to your script.", 100, 355)
    If $INP_Add_Constants = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Add_Constants, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ; Help info
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT, "Specify when a different outputfile is wanted. Default: scriptname.exe.")
;~  GUICtrlSetTip($H_INP_NODECOMPILE, "UNCheck to compile with a Random password.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Compression, "Compression level used on the FileInstall() included files.")
;~  GUICtrlSetTip($H_AUTOIT3_Ansi, "Check to compile with the Ansi version when Win9x/Me support is needed.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_AUTOIT3_X86, "Check to compile with the X86 version of AutoIt3.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_AUTOIT3_X64, "Check to compile with the X64 version of AutoIt3.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_AUTOIT3_Upx, "Check to run UPX on the Output EXE.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Add_Constants, "This will add all required Constands*.au3 includes to your Script. It will only run one time.")
    ;=========================================================================================================================================
    Local $tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Resource Update")
    ; resource info
    Local $H_Res_L01 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Comment:", 30, 60, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    $H_Comment = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Comment, 100, 45, 500, 35, 0x0004)
    ;
    Local $H_Res_L02 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Description:", 30, 87, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    $H_Description = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Description, 100, 85, 500, 20)
    If $INP_Fileversion <> "" Then $INP_Fileversion = Valid_FileVersion($INP_Fileversion)
    Local $H_Res_L03 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("FileVersion:", 30, 112, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    $H_Fileversion = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Fileversion, 100, 110, 100, 20)
    ;
    $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_n = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Don't Auto Increment.", 210, 110, Default, Default, $WS_GROUP)
    $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_y = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Auto Increment", 340, 110)
    $H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_p = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Prompt to Auto Increment", 450, 110)
    Switch $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement
        Case "y"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_y, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case "p"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_p, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case Else
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_n, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndSwitch
    ;
    Local $H_Res_L04 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("LegalCopyright:", 21, 140, 74, 20, BitOR($SS_RIGHT, $WS_GROUP))
    $H_LegalCopyright = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_LegalCopyright, 100, 135, 500, 20)
    ;
    Local $H_Res_L05 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Language:", 21, 165, 74, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    $H_Res_Language = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 100, 160, 500, 20, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)
    Local $CountryTable, $Country
    Language_Code($INP_Res_Language, $CountryTable, $Country, 1)
    GUICtrlSetData(-1, $CountryTable, $Country) ; add other item snd set a new default
    Local $INP_FieldNameEdit = ""
    For $U = 1 To $INP_Res_FieldCount
        $INP_FieldNameEdit &= $INP_FieldName[$U] & " = " & $INP_FieldValue[$U] & @CRLF
    Next
    ; "asInvoker", "highestAvailable", "requireAdministrator"
    Local $H_Res_L06 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("RequestedExecutionLevel:", 21, 189, 76, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_d = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Default", 105, 186, Default, Default, $WS_GROUP)
    Local $H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_a = GUICtrlCreateRadio("asInvoker", 160, 186)
    Local $H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_h = GUICtrlCreateRadio("highestAvailable", 235, 186)
    Local $H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_r = GUICtrlCreateRadio("requireAdministrator", 335, 186)
    Local $H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_n = GUICtrlCreateRadio("None", 450, 186)
    Switch $INP_Res_requestedExecutionLevel
        Case "None"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_n, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case "asInvoker"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_a, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case "highestAvailable"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_h, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case "requireAdministrator"
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_r, $GUI_CHECKED)
        Case Else
            GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_d, $GUI_CHECKED)
    EndSwitch
    ;
    Local $H_Res_L07 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Extra resource Fields:", 11, 230, 74, 40, BitOR($SS_RIGHT, $WS_GROUP))
    $H_FieldNameEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit($INP_FieldNameEdit, 100, 210, 500, 180)
    ;
    Local $H_Res_SaveSource = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Save a copy of the Scriptsource in the output program resources.", 100, 395)
    If $INP_Res_SaveSource = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Res_SaveSource, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
    Local $tab1b = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Res Add Files")
    Local $H_Res_L08 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Extra Icons:", 11, 80, 74, 40, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $INP_Icons_txt = ""
    For $x = 1 To $INP_Icons_cnt
        $INP_Icons_txt &= $INP_Icons[$x] & @CRLF
    Next
    Local $H_Icons = GUICtrlCreateEdit($INP_Icons_txt, 100, 60, 500, 160)
    Local $H_Res_L09 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Extra Files:", 11, 250, 74, 40, $SS_RIGHT)
    ;
    Local $Inp_Res_Files_txt = ""
    For $x = 1 To $INP_Res_Files_Cnt
        $Inp_Res_Files_txt &= $INP_Res_Files[$x] & @CRLF
    Next
    Local $H_Res_Files = GUICtrlCreateEdit($Inp_Res_Files_txt, 100, 230, 500, 160)
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_L06, "Specify the RequestedExecutionLevel to be set in the Program Manifest.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_d, "Use the default from AUT2EXE setting in the Program Manifest.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_a, "Specify the RequestedExecutionLevel to be set in the Program Manifest.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_h, "Specify the RequestedExecutionLevel to be set in the Program Manifest.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_r, "Specify the RequestedExecutionLevel to be set in the Program Manifest.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_n, "Remove the current RequestedExecutionLevel from the Program Manifest set by AUT2EXE.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_FieldNameEdit, 'Add extra Resource info. One per line.' & @CRLF & 'Syntax: Fieldname = Description.' & @CRLF & 'Example:Made By = Jos van der Zande')
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_L07, 'Add extra Resource info. One per line.' & @CRLF & 'Syntax: Fieldname = Description.' & @CRLF & 'Example:Made By = Jos van der Zande')
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Icons, "Specify additional Icons to be included in the programs resources." & @CRLF & "One file per line." & @CRLF & "(F1-see helpfile for details)")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_L09, "Specify additional Files to be included in the programs resources." & @CRLF & "One file per line. Format: Filename[,Section [,ResName]]" & @CRLF & "(F1-see helpfile for details)")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Res_Files, "Specify additional Files to be included in the programs resources." & @CRLF & "One file per line. Format: Filename[,Section [,ResName]]" & @CRLF & "(F1-see helpfile for details)")
    ;=================================================================================================================================
    Local $tab2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Run Before/After")
    ; run before program
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Specify here the commands to run before and after the Compilation process.", 50, 60, 500, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Run before :", 30, 100, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $txt_INP_Run_Before
    For $x = 1 To $INP_Run_Before[0]
        If $INP_Run_Before[$x] <> "" Then
            $txt_INP_Run_Before &= $INP_Run_Before[$x]
            If Not ($x = $INP_Run_Before[0]) Then $txt_INP_Run_Before &= @CRLF
        EndIf
    Next
    Local $H_Run_Before = GUICtrlCreateEdit($txt_INP_Run_Before, 100, 85, 445, 80)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Run after :", 30, 200, 65, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $txt_INP_Run_After
    For $x = 1 To $INP_Run_After[0]
        If $INP_Run_After[$x] <> "" Then
            $txt_INP_Run_After &= $INP_Run_After[$x]
            If Not ($x = $INP_Run_After[0]) Then $txt_INP_Run_After &= @CRLF
        EndIf
    Next
    Local $H_Run_After = GUICtrlCreateEdit($txt_INP_Run_After, 100, 170, 445, 80)
    Local $temp = "These commands will be executed one at a time as cmdline commands. " & @CRLF & _
            'The Commandlines can contain the following variables:' & @CRLF & _
            '  %in% , %out%, %outx64%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath\filename.' & @CRLF & _
            '  %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.' & @CRLF & _
            '  %fileversion% set to the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive value.' & @CRLF & _
            '  %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory' & @CRLF & _
            'Examples:' & @CRLF & _
            '   copy "%in%" "c:\program files\autoit3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper"' & @CRLF & _
            '   copy "%out%" "c:\program files\autoit3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper"' & @CRLF & _
            '   start aacopy.bat "%out%" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper"'
    GUICtrlCreateEdit($temp, 20, 260, 600, 170, $ES_READONLY)
    GUICtrlSetFont(-1, Default, Default, Default, "Courier New")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Run_Before, "Specify the command(s), one on each line, to be executed before compilation.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Run_After, "Specify the command(s), one on each line, to be executed after compilation.")
    ;=================================================================================================================================
    Local $tab3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Au3Check")
    ; Run au3Check before compilation?
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Au3Check Version: " & FileGetVersion($CurrentAutoIt_InstallDir & "\Au3check.exe"), 400, 50, 180, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Run_AU3Check = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Run AU3Check before compilation.", 100, 65, 250, 20)
    If $INP_Run_AU3Check = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_AU3Check, $GUI_CHECKED)
    If $INP_Add_Constants = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Add_Constants, $GUI_CHECKED)
    Local $H_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Also stop on warnings", 100, 90, 250, 20)
    If $INP_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning, $GUI_CHECKED)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Skip Plugin Func(s):", 30, 115, 120, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_AU3Check_Plugin = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Au3check_Plugin, 155, 113, 390, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Au3Check Parameters :", 30, 145, 120, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_AU3Check_Parameters = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_AU3Check_Parameters, 155, 143, 390, 20)
    $temp = "Possible Parameters: " & @CRLF & _
            '     -q        : quiet (only error/warn output)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -d        : as Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -I dir    : additional directories for searching include files' & @CRLF & _
            '     -U -|file : output unreferenced UDFs and global variables' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 1      : already included file (on)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 2      : missing #comments-end (on)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 3      : already declared var (off)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 4      : local var used in global scope (off)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 5      : local var declared but not used (off)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -w 6      : warn when using Dim (off)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -v 1      : show include paths/files (off)' & @CRLF & _
            '     -v 2      : show lexer tokens (off)'
    GUICtrlCreateEdit($temp, 20, 180, 600, 240, $ES_READONLY)
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_Run_AU3Check, "Run Au3Check to check your source for possible problems.")
    GUICtrlSetTip($H_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning, "Also stop when Au3Check detects warnings." & @CRLF & "Normal behaviour is to continue.")
    Local $tab4 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tidy")
    ; Run Tidy ?
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Tidy Version: " & FileGetVersion($SciTE_Dir & "\Tidy\Tidy.exe"), 400, 50, 180, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Run_Tidy = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Run Tidy before compilation.", 100, 65, 250, 20)
    If $INP_Run_Tidy = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_Tidy, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
    Local $H_Tidy_Stop_OnError = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Stop on Tidy Errors", 100, 90, 250, 20)
    If $INP_Tidy_Stop_OnError = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Tidy_Stop_OnError, $GUI_CHECKED)
    ;
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Tidy Parameters :", 30, 115, 120, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Tidy_Parameters = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Tidy_Parameters, 155, 113, 390, 20)
            "   /tc n  : 0=Tab >0=Number of Spaces." & @CRLF & _
            "   /gd    : Generate documentation file." & @CRLF & _
            "   /rel   : Remove empty lines from the source." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 0 : Default Minimal output to the console: warning and errors." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 1 : Show more progress information. " & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 9 : Show all debug lines as found in the Obfuscator.log." & @CRLF & _
            "   /gds   : Show generated doc file in Notepad." & @CRLF & _
            '   /sdp x : Specify Diffprogram to use eg: ' & @CRLF & _
            '            /sdp C:\Progra~1\WinMerge\winmerge.exe "%new%" "%old%"' & @CRLF & _
            "   /nsdp  : Don't run program as specified by /sdp." & @CRLF & _
            "   /kv n  : n = number of backcopies to keep. 0 = all" & @CRLF & _
            "   /bdir x: x = Target backup directory." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sf    : Sort all Func-Endfunc Blocks in sequence FuncName." & @CRLF & _
            "            When #Region-#EndRegion is used sort them within that scope." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sfc   : Same as /sf but first sorts on Comment at the end of the Func() statement"
    GUICtrlCreateEdit($temp, 20, 150, 605, 250, $ES_READONLY)
    Local $tab5 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Obfuscator")
    ; Run Obfuscator ?
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Obfuscator Version: " & FileGetVersion($SciTE_Dir & "\Obfuscator\Obfuscator.exe"), 400, 50, 180, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Run_Obfuscator = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Run Obfuscator before compilation.", 100, 65, 250, 20)
    If $INP_Run_Obfuscator = "y" Then GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_Obfuscator, $GUI_CHECKED)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Obfuscator Parameters :", 30, 90, 120, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
    Local $H_Obuscator_Parameters = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Obfuscator_Parameters, 155, 87, 390, 20)
            "   /cs 0/1   : 0=No String encryption (1=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /cn 0/1   : 0=No Numeric encryption (1=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /cf 0/1   : 0=No Func rename (1=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /cv 0/1   : 0=No Var rename (1=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /sf 0/1   : 1=Strip all unused Func's (0=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /sv 0/1   : 1=Strip all unused Global var records (0=default)" & @CRLF & _
            "   /striponly: same as /cs=0 /cn=0 /cf=0 /cv=0 /sf=1 /sv=1" & @CRLF & _
            "   /striponlyincludes: same as /striponly but will leave master script untouched." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 0    : Default Minimal output to the console: warning and errors." & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 1    : Show more progress information. " & @CRLF & _
            "   /sci 9    : Show all debug lines as found in the Obfuscator.log." & @CRLF & _
            "   /Beta     : Use Beta Includes. Dont use AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator." & @CRLF & _
            "  " & @CRLF & _
            "To strip the source, which is included in the output EXE, from all Comments, Whitespace and All un-used Func's (also included UDF's), you just specify :   " & @CRLF & _
            "/striponly"
    GUICtrlCreateEdit($temp, 20, 130, 600, 250, $ES_READONLY)
    Local $H_Run_Versioning_n, $H_Run_Versioning_y, $H_Run_Versioning_v
    Local $H_cvs_Parameters, $tab6
    If FileExists($SciTE_Dir & "\VersionWrapper\VersionWrapper.exe") Then
        $tab6 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("VersionWrapper")
        ; Run VersionWrapper
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("VersionWrapper Version: " & FileGetVersion($SciTE_Dir & "\VersionWrapper\VersionWrapper.exe"), 400, 50, 180, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("Options to run the installed VersionWrapper addon", 30, 70, 600, 20)
        $H_Run_Versioning_n = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Don't run VersionWrapper.", 100, 95, 260, 20)
        $H_Run_Versioning_y = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Always Run VersionWrapper.", 100, 115, 260, 20)
        $H_Run_Versioning_v = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Only when FileVersion_AutoIncrement is set to yes.", 100, 135, 260, 20)
        Switch $INP_Run_Versioning
            Case "y"
                GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_Versioning_y, $GUI_CHECKED)
            Case "v"
                GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_Versioning_v, $GUI_CHECKED)
            Case Else
                GUICtrlSetState($H_Run_Versioning_n, $GUI_CHECKED)
        EndSwitch
        GUICtrlCreateLabel("cvs Parameters :", 10, 165, 90, 20, $SS_RIGHT)
        $H_cvs_Parameters = GUICtrlCreateInput($INP_Versioning_Parameters, 110, 162, 500, 20)
        $temp = "Possible parameters. " & @CRLF & _
                "   /NoPrompt  : Will skip the cvsComments prompt" & @CRLF & _
                "   /Comments  : Text to added in the cvsComments. It can contain the below variables." & @CRLF & _
                'The Commandlines can contain the following variables:' & @CRLF & _
                '  %in% , %out%, %outx64%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath\filename.' & @CRLF & _
                '  %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.' & @CRLF & _
                '  %fileversion% set to the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive value.' & @CRLF & _
                '  %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory'
        GUICtrlCreateEdit($temp, 20, 190, 605, 240, $ES_READONLY)
    EndIf
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition
    Local $H_COMPILE = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Compile Script", 120, 445, 120, 30)
    ; make compile the default button with focus
    GUICtrlSetState($H_COMPILE, 256)
    Local $H_SaveOnly = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Save Only", 250, 445, 120, 30)
    ;
    Local $H_CANCEL = GUICtrlCreateButton("C&ancel", 380, 445, 120, 30)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("(F1 = Help)", 550, 460)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    ; Process GUI Input
    ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While 1
        $rc = GUIGetMsg()
        If $rc = 0 Then ContinueLoop
        ; Cancel clicked
        If $rc = $H_CANCEL Then Exit
        If $rc = $h_Exit Then Exit
        If $rc = $h_HelpFile Then
            Run('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/AutoIt3Wrapper.htm"')
            ContinueLoop
        EndIf
        If $rc = $h_About Then
            MsgBox(262208, "AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI", _
                    "AutoIt3Wrapper GUI is written to add Directives to the scriptsource which are used by AutoIt3Wrapper" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Copyright (c) Jos van der Zande.")
        EndIf
        If $rc = -3 Then Exit
        ; Change Target program clicked
        Switch $rc
            Case $tab
                Switch GUICtrlRead($tab)
                    Case 1
                        GUISetHelp('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/AutoIt3Wrapper.htm"')
                    Case 2
                    Case 3
                    Case 4
                    Case 5
                        GUISetHelp('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/tidy_doc.htm"')
                    Case 6
                        GUISetHelp('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/Obfuscator_doc.htm"')
                    Case 7
                        GUISetHelp('"' & @WindowsDir & '\hh.exe" "' & @ScriptDir & '\..\VersionWrapper\VersionWrapper.htm"')
                EndSwitch
            Case $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_CHANGE
                $Init_Dir = GUICtrlRead($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT)
                $Init_Dir = _PathFull($Init_Dir)
                $Save_Workdir = @WorkingDir
                Local $ScriptFile_Out_New = FileOpenDialog("Select the Target program?", $Init_Dir, "Programs(*.Exe;*.A3x)", 2)
                If @error = 0 And $ScriptFile_Out_New <> "" Then
                    ;$ScriptFile_Out = $ScriptFile_Out_New
                    $ScriptFile_Out_New = DirGetRelativePath($ScriptFile_In, $ScriptFile_Out_New)
                    _PathSplit($ScriptFile_Out_New, $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)
                    If GUICtrlRead($H_Out_Type_a) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
                        If $szExt <> ".a3x" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".a3x"
                    Else
                        If $szExt <> ".exe" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".exe"
                    EndIf
                    GUICtrlSetData($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT, $ScriptFile_Out_New)
                    If StringRight($ScriptFile_Out_New, 3) = "a3x" Then
                        Set_Res_state($GUI_DISABLE)
                    Else
                        Set_Res_state($GUI_ENABLE)
                    EndIf
                EndIf
                FileChangeDir($Save_Workdir)
            Case $H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_CHANGE_X64
                $Init_Dir = GUICtrlRead($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64)
                Local $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = FileOpenDialog("Select the Target program?", $Init_Dir, "Programs(*.Exe;*.A3x)", 2)
                If @error = 0 And $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 <> "" Then
                    ;$ScriptFile_Out = $ScriptFile_Out_New
                    $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = DirGetRelativePath($ScriptFile_In, $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64)
                    _PathSplit($ScriptFile_Out_New_x64, $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)
                        If $szExt <> ".a3x" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".a3x"
                    Else
                        If $szExt <> ".exe" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".exe"
                    EndIf
                    GUICtrlSetData($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64, $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64)
                    If StringRight($ScriptFile_Out_New_x64, 3) = "a3x" Then
                        Set_Res_state($GUI_DISABLE)
                    Else
                        Set_Res_state($GUI_ENABLE)
                    EndIf
                EndIf
                ; Change icon clicked
            Case $H_INP_ICON_CHANGE
                ;$Init_Dir = RegRead($Registry & "\Aut2Exe", "LastIcon")
                $Init_Dir = GUICtrlRead($H_INP_ICON)
                Local $H_INP_ICON_NEW = FileOpenDialog("Select the ICON for the program?", $Init_Dir, "Icons(*.ico)", 1)
                If @error = 0 Then
                    If $H_INP_ICON_ICO = 0 Then
                        $H_INP_ICON_ICO = GUICtrlCreateIcon($H_INP_ICON_NEW, Default, 545, 230)
                        GUICtrlSetImage($H_INP_ICON_ICO, $H_INP_ICON_NEW)
                    Else
                        GUICtrlSetImage($H_INP_ICON_ICO, $H_INP_ICON_NEW)
                    EndIf
;~                  $INP_Icon = $H_INP_ICON_NEW
                    $H_INP_ICON_NEW = DirGetRelativePath($ScriptFile_In, $H_INP_ICON_NEW)
                    GUICtrlSetData($H_INP_ICON, $H_INP_ICON_NEW)
                EndIf
            Case $H_COMPILE, $H_SaveOnly
                ; Validate Extra resource Information
                Local $tempvalues = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($H_FieldNameEdit), @CRLF)
                For $U = 1 To $tempvalues[0]
                    If StringStripWS($tempvalues[$U], 3) <> "" And StringInStr($tempvalues[$U], "|") + StringInStr($tempvalues[$U], "=") = 0 Then
                        _GUICtrlTab_SetCurFocus($tab, 1)
                        GUICtrlSetState($H_FieldNameEdit, $GUI_FOCUS)
                        GUICtrlSetTip($H_FieldNameEdit, 'Add extra Resource info. One per line.' & @CRLF & 'Syntax: Fieldname = Description.' & @CRLF & 'Example:Made By = Jos van der Zande')
                        MsgBox(4096 + 16 + 1, "Extra Resource Fields Error.", "There is one or more lines that doesn't contain a =.")
                        ContinueLoop 2
                    EndIf
                Next
                ExitLoop
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
    GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)
    ; --- Read all info from the GUI
    Local $Save_Only = 0
    Local $Changes = 0
    ;
    If $rc = $H_SaveOnly Then $Save_Only = 1
    ;
    $ScriptFile_Out_New = GUICtrlRead($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT)
    _PathSplit($ScriptFile_Out_New, $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)
    If $ScriptFile_Out_New <> "" Then
            If $szExt <> ".a3x" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".a3x"
        Else
            If $szExt <> ".exe" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".exe"
        EndIf
    EndIf
    GUICtrlSetData($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT, $ScriptFile_Out_New)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT, $ScriptFile_Out)
    ;
    $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = GUICtrlRead($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64)
    _PathSplit($ScriptFile_Out_New_x64, $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)
    If $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 <> "" Then
            If $szExt <> ".a3x" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".a3x"
        Else
            If $szExt <> ".exe" Then $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64 = $szDrive & $szDir & $szFName & ".exe"
        EndIf
    EndIf
    GUICtrlSetData($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64, $ScriptFile_Out_New_x64)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_SCRIPTFILE_OUT_X64, $ScriptFile_Out_x64)
    ;
    Local $GUI_ScriptFile_Out_Type
        $GUI_ScriptFile_Out_Type = "a3x"
    Else
        $GUI_ScriptFile_Out_Type = "exe"
    EndIf
    If $ScriptFile_Out_Type <> $GUI_ScriptFile_Out_Type Then
        $ScriptFile_Out_Type = $GUI_ScriptFile_Out_Type
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ;
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_INP_ICON, $INP_Icon)
    ;
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Compression, $INP_W_Compression)
    If $INP_W_Compression = "Lowest" Then $INP_Compression = "0"
    If $INP_W_Compression = "Low" Then $INP_Compression = 1
    If $INP_W_Compression = "Normal" Then $INP_Compression = 2
    If $INP_W_Compression = "High" Then $INP_Compression = 3
    If $INP_W_Compression = "Highest" Then $INP_Compression = 4
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Change2CUI, $INP_Change2CUI, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    ;
;~  $INP_Allow_Decompile = GUICtrlRead($H_INP_NODECOMPILE)
    ;
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Comment, $INP_Comment)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Description, $INP_Description)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Fileversion, $INP_Fileversion)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Res_Language, $Country)
    Language_Code($INP_Res_Language, $CountryTable, $Country, 2)
    ;None, asInvoker, highestAvailable or requireAdministrator   (default=None)"
    Local $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel
    If GUICtrlRead($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_n) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel = "None"
    ElseIf GUICtrlRead($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_a) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel = "asInvoker"
    ElseIf GUICtrlRead($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_h) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel = "highestAvailable"
    ElseIf GUICtrlRead($H_Res_requestedExecutionLevel_r) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel = "requireAdministrator"
    Else
        $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel = ""
    EndIf
    If $INP_Res_requestedExecutionLevel <> $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel Then
        $INP_Res_requestedExecutionLevel = $GUI_RES_requestedExecutionLevel
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ;
    Local $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement
    If GUICtrlRead($H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_y) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = "y"
    ElseIf GUICtrlRead($H_Fileversion_AutoIncrement_p) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = "p"
    Else
        $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = "n"
    EndIf
    If $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement <> $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement Then
        $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = $GUI_Fileversion_AutoIncrement
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ;
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_LegalCopyright, $INP_LegalCopyright)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_FieldNameEdit, $INP_FieldNameEdit)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Icons, $INP_Icons_txt)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Res_Files, $Inp_Res_Files_txt)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Res_SaveSource, $INP_Res_SaveSource, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    ;
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Run_AU3Check, $INP_Run_AU3Check, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Add_Constants, $INP_Add_Constants, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning, $INP_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_AU3Check_Plugin, $INP_Au3check_Plugin)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_AU3Check_Parameters, $INP_AU3Check_Parameters)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Run_Before, $txt_INP_Run_Before)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Run_After, $txt_INP_Run_After)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Run_Tidy, $INP_Run_Tidy, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Tidy_Stop_OnError, $INP_Tidy_Stop_OnError, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Tidy_Parameters, $INP_Tidy_Parameters)
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Run_Obfuscator, $INP_Run_Obfuscator, "1=y;0=n;4=n")
    $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_Obuscator_Parameters, $INP_Obfuscator_Parameters)
    ;
    Local $GUI_AutoIt3_Version
    If GUICtrlRead($H_AUTOIT3_Version_B) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_AutoIt3_Version = "Beta"
    Else
        $GUI_AutoIt3_Version = "Prod"
    EndIf
    If $INP_AutoIt3_Version <> $GUI_AutoIt3_Version Then
        $INP_AutoIt3_Version = $GUI_AutoIt3_Version
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ;
    ; X86/X64 logic
    Local $GUI_UseX64
    If GUICtrlRead($H_AUTOIT3_X64) = $GUI_CHECKED And GUICtrlRead($H_AUTOIT3_X86) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        If $INP_Compile_Both = 'n' Then
            $INP_Compile_Both = 'y'
            $Changes += 1
        EndIf
    Else
        If $INP_Compile_Both = 'y' Then
            $INP_Compile_Both = 'n'
            $Changes += 1
        EndIf
    EndIf
    ;
    If GUICtrlRead($H_AUTOIT3_X64) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_UseX64 = "y"
    Else
        $GUI_UseX64 = "n"
    EndIf
    If $INP_UseX64 <> $GUI_UseX64 Then
        $INP_UseX64 = $GUI_UseX64
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ; UPX
    Local $GUI_UseUpx
    If GUICtrlRead($H_AUTOIT3_Upx) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
        $GUI_UseUpx = "y"
    Else
        $GUI_UseUpx = "n"
    EndIf
    If $INP_UseUpx <> $GUI_UseUpx Then
        $INP_UseUpx = $GUI_UseUpx
        $Changes += 1
    EndIf
    ;
    If $H_cvs_Parameters Then
        ; Check VersionWrapper parameters when VersionWrapper is installed
        Local $GUI_Run_Versioning
        If GUICtrlRead($H_Run_Versioning_y) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
            $GUI_Run_Versioning = "y"
        ElseIf GUICtrlRead($H_Run_Versioning_v) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
            $GUI_Run_Versioning = "v"
        Else
            $GUI_Run_Versioning = "n"
        EndIf
        If $INP_Run_Versioning <> $GUI_Run_Versioning Then
            $INP_Run_Versioning = $GUI_Run_Versioning
            $Changes += 1
        EndIf
        $Changes += GUI_GetValue($H_cvs_Parameters, $INP_Versioning_Parameters)
    EndIf
    ;
    GUIDelete()
    ; Update the source when there where changes.
    If $Changes > 0 Then
        ConsoleWrite('-> ' & $Changes & ' Change(s) made.' & @CRLF)
        Local $Full_source = @CRLF & FileRead($ScriptFile_In)
        ; Add one @CRLF for REGEX testing purpose to be able to test for whole record.
        $Full_source = StringRegExpReplace($Full_source, "(?s)(?i)\r\n(\s*)#Region ;\*\*\*\* Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI \*\*\*\*(.*?)\r\n", @CRLF)
        $Full_source = StringRegExpReplace($Full_source, "(?s)(?i)\r\n(\s*)#EndRegion ;\*\*\*\* Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI \*\*\*\*(.*?)\r\n", @CRLF)
        Local $directives = ""
        If StringRegExp($Full_source, '(?s)(?i)' & @CRLF & '(\s*)#NoTrayIcon(.*?)' & @CRLF) Then
            $Full_source = StringRegExpReplace($Full_source, '(?s)(?i)' & @CRLF & '#NoTrayIcon(.*?)' & @CRLF, @CRLF)
            $directives &= "#NoTrayIcon" & @CRLF
        EndIf
        ;
        If StringRegExp($Full_source, '(?s)(?i)' & @CRLF & '(\s*)#RequireAdmin(.*?)' & @CRLF) Then
            $Full_source = StringRegExpReplace($Full_source, '(?s)(?i)' & @CRLF & '#RequireAdmin(.*?)' & @CRLF, @CRLF)
            $directives &= "#RequireAdmin" & @CRLF
        EndIf
        $directives &= "#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****" & @CRLF
        ; Aut2Exe Directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Prompt", "", "", "") ; Remove this obsolete paremeter
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version", $INP_AutoIt3_Version, "prod", "p=prod;b=Beta")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_type", $ScriptFile_Out_Type, "exe", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_aut2exe", "", "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon", $INP_Icon, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile", $ScriptFile_Out, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64", $ScriptFile_Out_x64, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression", $INP_Compression, "2", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx", $INP_UseUpx, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters", $INP_Upx_Parameters, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_Both", $INP_Compile_Both, "n", "1=y;0=n")
        If @OSArch = "X86" Or StringInStr(RegRead("HKCR\AutoIt3Script\Shell\Run\Command", ""), "AutoIt3.exe") Then
            Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64", $INP_UseX64, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Else
            Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64", $INP_UseX64, "y", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        EndIf
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI", $INP_Change2CUI, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        ; Resource Directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment", $INP_Comment, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description", $INP_Description, "", "")
        If $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement <> "n" And $INP_Fileversion = "" Then $INP_Fileversion = "0.0.0.0"
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion", $INP_Fileversion, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion_AutoIncrement", $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement, "n", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_ProductVersion", $INP_ProductVersion, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright", $INP_LegalCopyright, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource", $INP_Res_SaveSource, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language", $INP_Res_Language, "2057", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel", $INP_Res_requestedExecutionLevel, "default", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Compatibility", $INP_Res_Compatibility, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field1Name", "", "", "") ; Remove this obsolete paremeter
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field2Name", "", "", "") ; Remove this obsolete paremeter
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field1Value", "", "", "") ; Remove this obsolete paremeter
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field2Value", "", "", "") ; Remove this obsolete paremeter
        $tempvalues = StringSplit($INP_FieldNameEdit, @CRLF)
        For $U = 1 To $tempvalues[0]
            $tempval = StringReplace($tempvalues[$U], "=", "|", 1)
            $tempval = StringReplace($tempval, " | ", "|", 1)
            If $tempval <> "|" Then Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field", $tempval, "", "")
        Next
        $tempvalues = StringSplit($INP_Icons_txt, @CRLF)
        Local $y = 0
        ReDim $INP_Icons[$tempvalues[0] + 1]
        For $x = 1 To $tempvalues[0]
            $tempval = $tempvalues[$x]
            If $tempval <> "" Then
                $y += 1
                Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add", $tempval, "", "")
                $INP_Icons[$y] = $tempval
            EndIf
        Next
        ReDim $INP_Icons[$y + 1]
        ;
        $y = 0
        $tempvalues = StringSplit($Inp_Res_Files_txt, @CRLF)
        ReDim $INP_Res_Files[$tempvalues[0] + 1]
        For $x = 1 To $tempvalues[0]
            $tempval = $tempvalues[$x]
            If $tempval <> "" Then
                $y += 1
                Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add", $tempval, "", "")
                $INP_Res_Files[$y] = $tempval
            EndIf
        Next
        ReDim $INP_Res_Files[$y + 1]
        ; Au3Check directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check", $INP_Run_AU3Check, "y", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants", $INP_Add_Constants, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning", $INP_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters", $INP_AU3Check_Parameters, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before", "", "", "")
        ; Run Before/After Directives
        $INP_Run_Before = StringSplit($txt_INP_Run_Before, @CRLF, 1)
        For $U = 1 To $INP_Run_Before[0]
            Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before", $INP_Run_Before[$U], "", "")
        Next
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After", "", "", "")
        $INP_Run_After = StringSplit($txt_INP_Run_After, @CRLF, 1)
        For $U = 1 To $INP_Run_After[0]
            Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After", $INP_Run_After[$U], "", "")
        Next
        ; Tidy Directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy", $INP_Run_Tidy, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#Tidy_Parameters", $INP_Tidy_Parameters, "", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError", $INP_Tidy_Stop_OnError, "y", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        ; Obfuscator Directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator", $INP_Run_Obfuscator, "n", "1=y;0=n;4=n")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#Obfuscator_Parameters", $INP_Obfuscator_Parameters, "", "")
        ; VersionWrapper Directives
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning", $INP_Run_Versioning, "n", "")
        Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters", $INP_Versioning_Parameters, "", "")
        ;
        Local $test = "#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****" & @CRLF
        If StringRight($directives, StringLen($test)) = $test Then
            $directives = StringTrimRight($directives, StringLen($test))
        Else
            $directives &= "#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****" & @CRLF
        EndIf
        ;
        FileRecycle($ScriptFile_In)
        Local $Fh = FileOpen($ScriptFile_In, 2 + $SrceUnicodeFlag)
        FileWrite($Fh, $directives)
        ; remove the added @CRLF
        FileWrite($Fh, StringMid($Full_source, 3))
        FileClose($Fh)
    Else
        ConsoleWrite('-> No changes made..' & @CRLF)
    EndIf
    #forceref $H_Res_L01, $H_Res_L02, $H_Res_L03, $H_Res_L04, $H_Res_L05, $H_Res_L06, $H_Res_L07, $H_Res_L08, $H_Res_L09
    #forceref $Changes
    #forceref $tab0, $tab1, $tab1b, $tab2, $tab3, $tab4, $tab5, $tab6, $H_Run_Versioning_n, $H_Run_Versioning_y, $H_Run_Versioning_v
    If $Save_Only Then Exit
    ;
EndFunc   ;==>GUI_Show

I attached the entire function. but only the GUI controls are affected (mostly labels, but some GUI width and height). The controls are all hardcoded values, so they probably won't look the same on much larger screen (like 55"). But at least I can read everything on that GUI now.

Cheers!

Thanks much for your help on this, Jos. I really appreciate it.

• Developers

Thanks, I have merged the changes into the current available Beta. You want to use that one as you have been a little to optimistic with merging old lines back into the current version. ;)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

28 minutes ago, Jos said:

Thanks, I have merged the changes into the current available Beta. You want to use that one as you have been a little to optimistic with merging old lines back into the current version. ;)

Jos

OK, will do. I certainly didn't mean to do that. I thought I only changed heights and widths. Sorry ...