Count keywords in chat room

Sutchu

17 minutes ago, AutoBert said:

Please insert pics as text, it's easier for helpers. And as you have already a script: what's the question? Please post script 2, if it's not only PR.

Thank you for reply. Actually i dont have any script that have this fonction and i don't know how to get these strings from site or how to search for keywords. That is why i am here :) The last image is just 5 lines of code that is made with ConsoleWrite() fonction. its just an example to show helpers what i m exactly trying to do.

Well the reason that i posted a picture of HTML code, IE does not allow me to copy all of that code or i can't do that. I dont't think any helper will need copy of this HTML code because they don't need to edit this code. The problem is in script. If you really need that HTML code as copy/paste, then i can do that for you. Also i didnt put and code of my script because there is no code about this fonction in my script. I already googled my problem but cant find any solution for that. I am newbie at coding/AutoIt and dont know how start this function. Thanks for reply..

• You know that a chat-room is anonym for everybody who's in it?
  • You also know everybody who's in trust that nothing what said goes public?

I know:

52 minutes ago, Sutchu said:

and i don't know how to get these strings from site or how to search for keywords.

after this you are not the provider of this chatroom, so what's the f**** you are thinking to protocol a privat discussion. Are you NSA? I don't think so, this stupid job can the NSA himself and don't need our help.

Edited by AutoBert

• Developers

Please post some clear intentions here or else this thread will auto-magically close.

Think I have the answer as you have been reported several times, so this is your final warning to read our forumrules and comply!

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic