HINDERING INTERNET CONNEXION

Shao

give them a bogus proxy.

Thank you very much.

In my script, I have to hinder the computer to connect to Internet if a condition is not valid, else the computer can connect to Internet.

So, How to give back again connexion to Internet after a disconnection by a bogus proxy (I think my computer doesn't use a proxy) ?

Thank you,

Shao

Thank you very much.

In my script, I have to hinder the computer to connect to Internet if a condition is not valid, else the computer can connect to Internet.

So, How to give back again connexion to Internet after a disconnection by a bogus proxy (I think my computer doesn't use a proxy) ?

Thank you,

Shao

I used to work at a retail store that fixed computers and we had a proxy server, I wrote a script that would put the proxy into computers we worked on so we could run windows update and online virus scans and then a script that would remove the proxy once we were done, this is what I used:

set proxy:

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyServer", "REG_SZ", "168.94.74.68:8080")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "PROXYOverride", "REG_SZ", "<local>")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", "00000001")

remove proxy:

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyServer", "REG_SZ", "")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "PROXYOverride", "REG_SZ", "<local>")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "ProxyEnable", "REG_DWORD", "dword:00000000")

In your case, without a proxy server, the effect would be the opposite, adding the proxy would keep the computer from getting online and removing it would give it access again.

[u]You can download my projects at:[/u] Pulsar Software