VM disable executable

Does it matter where your script runs? Why would you want to disable running it on a VM?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Just now, water said:

Does it matter where your script runs? Why would you want to disable running it on a VM?

i searching and know that if your script don't run in VM , your script is safer and Exe2Aut Can not decompile that :sweating:

Just now, zxtnt09 said:

i searching and know that if your script don't run in VM , your script is safer and Exe2Aut Can not decompile that :sweating:

Yo're wrong.

Your AutoIt compiled script can be decompiled and deobfuscated to look exactly how you wrote it, there is absolutely nothing you can do about that.

Nothing.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

As I posted in the other thread you can't save your script from being decompiled. You can only make it harder to read.
VM or not VM does not matter.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

:'(  now i have two problems "Exe2Aut" and "deobfuscated" ,

now i have a big question , is "jos" and "jon" have this problem too ? 

i actually mean this problem is for anyone or it's just for me ? ( cus i'm noob ? )

No, it is a general "problem". But not only with AutoIt but with all scripting languages.
Search the forum for "protect script" and you will find a lot of discussions regarding this subject.
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/search/?&q=protect%20script&search_in=titles

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Even if the code was secure (depending on the degree) and difficult to decompile, there are still debuggers.  

VMs are a good way to debug, test, analyze and reverse engineer software--malware for example--and control risk.  Now-a-days malware has been designed to try and avoid execution by detecting if it is running in a VM.  

While an interesting safeguard (for the coder), there are both perks for and against this tactic.  One, people who are really trying to reverse engineer the code will analyze their hearts out and take what measures they need to get the job done (or at least best effort).  Second, most VM checks are not very robust and easily spoofed which renders some malware useless.  

I guess my point is bottom line, there is nothing i am aware of that is intrinsic about executing code in a VM within itself that makes the code more protected.