1. Messy_Code_Guy

Messy_Code_Guy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cengokill
      Hi everyone,
      I have created a ListView that is in a tab, and I want to display an image in that tab, with the ListView on top.
      However, the image still appears on top of my ListView.
      If I remove the tabs everything works. 
      I looked at the autoit documentation and the <GuiListView.au3> documentation , I can't figure out how to display a background image, and put on top a ListView, inside a tab. 😥
      Here is the code:
      Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $Form1 = GUICreate($Titre, 700, 627, $Form1Width, $Form1Height); main window $tabulation = GUICtrlCreateTab(148,0,700,580); creating tabs $tab1=GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tab 1"); first tab GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW); this tab is selected by default $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("image.jpg", 0, 30, 700, 627) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE). $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("list 1|list 2|list 3", 200, 50, 390, 200) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     Sleep(100) WEnd Thank you in advance.

• By amosrinat
      Hi,
      i have an AutoIT script that sends emails with two embedded images.
      When users get the email they don't see the images. How should I fix my code?
      Thank you for your support,
      Amos
      Func fSendMail() $TemplateName = StringRegExpReplace($Template, "^.*\\|\..*$", "") $SmtpServer = "smtp.**.com" $FromName = "do-not-reply@*********" $FromAddress = "do-not-reply@******" $ToAddress = $MG1_Mgr & ";"& $Owner $Subject = "ACTION REQUIRED - " & $TemplateName $Body = $sBody5 $IPPort = 25 $ssl = 0 Global $oMyRet[2] Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") $rc = fINetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $IPPort, $ssl) If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf EndFunc;fSendMail Func fINetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update $objEmail.Fields.Update ;$objEmail.Send **************** If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf $objEmail = "" EndFunc;fINetSmtpMailCom  
    • By coronatuss
      Hello everyone,
      Im developing an script to check the size of all .jpg stored in windows folder.
      The problem is that it doesn´t work properly with rotated images. 
      With _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth() and _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight()  I get the Width and Height of images as if they had not been rotated, and I need to know how they are rotated (orientation and grades).
      Any help is welcome! If more info is needed, please tell. 😁
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i've a question for you.
      am creating a audio player
      and in this audio player i want to show the current trac info
      such as the total time and the position ... etc
      i know i can show it as label
      but the screen reader for the blind read the text every change
      because it have a screen scan
      what i want is to show this informations but such image or icon
      i mean i need to create
      GUICtrlCreatepic or GUICtrlCreateicon ....
      or some thing as that
      and show this informations as image on it
      i think that i can do that with the 
      _GDIPlus functions
      but i couldn't find the currect way to do it
      i tried the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString
      but i couldn't know how it work
      what i need is a small example that create a GUI
      and add a multy line text to it as graphic or image.
      so i need a simple way because it will changed every sec
      i hope any one can help me to do that
      global $GUI = GUICreate("text", 400, 400) global $label = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetText(), 10, 10, 380, 380) GUISetState() do sleep(100) until GUIGetMSG() = -3 exit func GetText() return StringFormat("file name is test.mp3 \r\n total time is 00:30:00 \r\n position is 00:05:50") endFunc  
    • By Fenzik
      Hello!
      i wrote this function as alternative to using the Com Object or Commandline version of this project, discussed also earlyer on this forum.
      Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html
      Advantage of this implementation is that you do not need to register Com dll, using regsvr32.
      But you still need the project Dll (xd2txlib.dll).
      Enjoy!
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ExtractText ; Description ...: Extracts text from advanced documment formats (Doc, Docx, ODT, XLS, ...) ; Syntax ........: _ExtractText($sFilename[, $bProperties = False[, $hDll = 0]]) ; Parameters ....: $sFilename - a string value. ; $bProperties - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True, documment properties will be returned instead of the text. ; $hDll - [optional] a handle value. Default is 0. Optional handle to previously opened xd2txlib.dll. By default the xd2txlib.dll (Expected in @scriptdir) will be opened and closed during the function call. ; Return value .: String, containing the text or documment properties or empty string and Error as follows: ;1 - The file does not exists. ;2 - Error during opening xd2txlib.dll. ;3 - No text returned. ; Author ........: Fenzik ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: Project site - http://ebstudio.info/home/xdoc2txt.html ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ExtractText($sFilename, $bProperties = False, $hDll = 0) If Not FileExists($sFilename) Then Return SetError(1, "", "") Local $bLoaded = False If $hDll = 0 Then $hDll = DllOpen(@scriptdir&"\xd2txlib.dll") If $hDll = -1 Then Return SetError(2, "", "") $bLoaded = True Endif $aResult = DllCall($hDll, "int:cdecl", "ExtractText", "WSTR", $sFilename, "BOOL", $bProperties, "WSTR*", "") If $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(3, "", "") If $bLoaded = True Then DllClose($hDll) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc  

xd2txlib-example.zip