help pls

alemoscastro

i need a macro like this:

macro press keys f1 to f6 in 0.2 seconds, after key f8 and finish enter key but the repeat this many times. Please help me or write a example

2 Suggestions.

It's printed clearly that THIS forum isnt a Support forum. It is the scripts and scraps. (In other words dont post support questions here).

If you even searched the forum you would find so many examples of how to do this. No matter how many times people as such a simple question someone still always seems to write their script for them. I refuse to waste my time writing a script for you. You learn nothing that way. What if you need to change the script... what are you going to do then? Everything you need is in the search, and or the helpfile.

I will help in the fact I will suggest some functions and give you some proper terminoligy. You need a script not a macro. Functions to check into in the best written helpfile in history are: HotKeySet(), and Sleep(). Another few things to look up in the help file are Loops (While..WEnd, For..Next, Do..Until), Functions, and UDF (user defined functions).

I promise this language is so easy to learn and many people are willing to help. If you show some effort in this I will help you myself. Many people have put alot of time into that helpfile to make it what I consider the best helpfile I have ever seen in my career on computers. If you feel you are stuck on something an a search in the forum, and helpfile yields nothing then feel free to ask something in the support forum.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)