CPU Problems w/ AutoIt Bot

Okay guys :),

So i made a bot and it's purpose is to make accounts on a game and attack my main account to make myself stronger. The bot itself is a success but I'm not quite sure about my CPU Usage. When I have 10 virtual machines running on Windows XP SP3 with my bot and Google Chrome it requires 100% CPU Usage from my host computer. I'm not quite sure either if it's the Virtual Machine program or the bot, but i guess it's the bot because if I let my host computer run normally it's on 0-3% CPU Usage but the second I turn on my but it starts to increase to 5-15% CPU. And imagine this bot with 10 other WIndows. 

My specs:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHz

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

My Gears/Programs:

VMware Workstation 10.0 ( For Virtual Machines )

Windows XP SP3 32-bit ( For Virtual Machines )

The Master Bot ( Made with AutoIt, running on 32-bit. Code below )

The code:

<snip>

Note: I use normal sleep so I don't know why my CPU Usage is increasing

Thanks, desperate user, also known as Sfikes

Edited by JLogan3o13

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation is not permitted here. Hence you will not get any help on this subject.
Hope to see you soon with a legitimate question ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

7 minutes ago, water said:

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation is not permitted here. Hence you will not get any help on this subject.
Hope to see you soon with a legitimate question ;)

Okay but the problem doesnt just appear when i use it for game automation, happends the same for other things. This is only for learning purpose. I can make a new thread that is not included with the game part and i would get help. So doesn't really matter if i get help or not here :) because who says that im going to use it for a game?

The Mods now know about you wanting to automate a game. A second thread with the same question but no game reference would be locked quite soon.
So please be careful and read the forum rules now (and to make sure, do it a second time :))

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

2 minutes ago, water said:

The Mods now know about you wanting to automate a game. A second thread with the same question but no game reference would be locked quite soon.
So please be careful and read the forum rules now (and to make sure, do it a second time :))

I didn't say that im going to use it for game automation, i said it happends when i use it for game automation :)

7 minutes ago, water said:

And thanks for the advice tho, yes i will read the rules :)

• Moderators

@Sfikes water is quite right on the forum rules. As far as being "only for learning purpose" (which is what everyone says), please also read the bit in the rules regarding not reposting the same question and just removing references to games.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!