• Similar Content

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      cDebug.au3 includes four main debugging UDFs: _GuiDebug(), _ConsDebug(), _ClipDebug() and _FormatValsForDebug(). They all dump the values of all AutoIt subtypes and expressions, in a structured manner, including nested arrays (up to 3 dimensions) and slices of them, and even DLL structs and maps. It is an alternative to a graphical debugger, offering GUI output.
      The format for calling the UDFs has been designed to make coding a call as convenient and fast as possible, minimizing coding effort and the chances of errors: the $name argument is often the same as the variables arguments, enclosed in quote marks.
      For DLL structures, if you specify a tag, cDebug checks for differences between it and what it detects. If you only specify a structure variable, it can report the structure it detects, with the values of elements.
      It does much more than MsgBox(), ConsoleWrite() and _ArrayDisplay(), in a definitely user-friendly manner, and does its best to avoid hiding your code in SciTE.
      #include cDebug.au3 at the top of your script.
      It is fully documented in   cDebug.pdf .  During debugging and development of new features, the current version is used to debug the upcoming version, so there is much testing, even so  bugs are always possible, particularly in new features, such as reporting elements of maps whose keys match a regular expression. Bug reports and suggestions are welcome.
      These UDFs have been in regular use for some years.
      Because when cDebug was developed, maps were a use at your own risk feature, there are two streams of cDebug:
      cDebug.au3 reports maps, so to use it you must be running a version of AutoIt that supports maps, e.g. 3.3.15.0, and #include cDebug.au3 cDebug no maps.au3 does not report maps, so you can be running any recent version of AutoIt, e.g. 3.3.14.5, and #include cDebug no maps.au3 The only difference between the two streams is that map-reporting code is commented out in cDebug no maps.au3 .
      A teaser
      This script:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=B ; beta 3.3.15.0 or greater is mandatory for cDebug.au3 #include "cDebug.au3" Local $seasons[] $seasons.summer = 'May to September' $seasons.spring = 'April' $seasons.fall = 'October to November' $seasons.winter = 'December to March' Local $aCats[3][3] = [['jack','black',3],['suki','grey',4],[$seasons,'','']] Local $i = 1 Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate('uint') DllStructSetData($tStruct,1,2018) _GuiDebug('At line '&@ScriptLineNumber,'$cats,jack is,$cats[..][$i],$i,hex,structure{uint}', _ $aCats,$aCats[0][2],$aCats,$i,Hex(-$i),$tstruct) produces:

Edit history
      See documentation PDF
      Acknowledgements
      Melba23, Kafu, ProgAndy, jchd
    • tintin92
      By tintin92
      Hello,

How can I automatically download a list of zip files, like the ones in the quote, using a AutoIt script?
      Is it possible with AutoIt script?

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      I have a question please
      Can we customize error messages in autoit script?
      I mean internal error messages
      for example
      AutoIt Error
      Line 4  (File "D:\my projects\NVDA Manager\New AutoIt v3
      Script.au3"):
      $script[1] = 1
      $script^ ERROR
      Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
      For example, I want to customize this message
      Is this possible?
      am waiting for your answers
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      cDebug.au3 includes four main debugging UDFs: _GuiDebug(), _ConsDebug(), _ClipDebug() and _FormatValsForDebug(). They all dump the values of all AutoIt subtypes and expressions, in a structured manner, including nested arrays and slices of them, and even DLL structs and maps. It is an alternative to a graphical debugger, offering GUI output.
      The format for calling the UDFs has been designed to make coding a call as convenient and fast as possible, minimizing coding effort and the chances of errors: the $name argument is often the same as the variables arguments, enclosed in quote marks.
      For DLL structures, if you specify a tag, cDebug checks for differences between it and what it detects. If you only specify a structure variable, it can report the structure it detects, with the values of elements.
      It does much more than MsgBox(), ConsoleWrite() and _ArrayDisplay(), in a definitely user-friendly manner, and does its best to avoid hiding your code in SciTE.
      It is fully documented.  During development of new features, the current version is used to debug the upcoming version, so there is much testing.
      These UDFs have been in regular use for some years. Suggestions and bug reports are most welcome.
      Get the latest version in Example Scripts
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=B ; beta 3.3.15.0 or greater is mandatory #include "cDebug devel.au3" Local $seasons[] $seasons.summer = 'May to September' $seasons.spring = 'April' $seasons.fall = 'October to November' $seasons.winter = 'December to March' Local $aCats[3][3] = [['jack','black',3],['suki','grey',4],[$seasons,'','']] Local $i = 1 Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate('uint') DllStructSetData($tStruct,1,2018) _GuiDebug('At line '&@ScriptLineNumber,'$cats,jack is,$cats[..][$i],$i,hex,structure{uint}', _ $aCats,$aCats[0][2],$aCats,$i,Hex(-$i),$tstruct) reports

• AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hello,
      I'm trying to make a program that can look at a folder directory, find all the CSV files, and then add the data from CSV's to an array. 
      The problem I seem to be running into is on the 2nd iteration (2nd file) when the script will not create an array. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance

#include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $MasterArray RefineData() Func RefineData() Local $i, $filenum, $file, $csvArray, $sFilePath = @ScriptDir $fileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFilePath, "*.csv", 1) ;Create and array of all .csv files within folder ;=====Loop through the .csv files within the folder====== For $filenum = 1 To UBound($fileList) - 1 Step 1 $file = $fileList[$filenum] $sFilePath = $sFilePath & "\" & $file ;=====Create array based on csv file===== _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $csvArray, $FRTA_NOCOUNT, ",") _ArrayDisplay($csvArray,"File: " & $filenum) If $filenum = 1 Then $MasterArray = $csvArray _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") Else $MasterArray = _ArrayColInsert($MasterArray, UBound($MasterArray)) ;want column added at end For $i = 0 To UBound($MasterArray)-1 Step 1 $MasterArray[$i][UBound($MasterArray) - 1] = $csvArray[$i][4] Next _ArrayDisplay($MasterArray, "Master") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>RefineData  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.