After disconnecting the cloud sever, autoit on the sever cannot work correctly

The functions such as send / MouseMove, etc. on the sever cannot work after I disconnect the PC from the sever.

the OS of the cloud sever is Windows sever 2008 standard.

Please give a detailed guidance for a beginner. Thanks!

Autoit is installed on my local computer. After I finished the code on my local computer, I compile it into an exe file and then cope the exe file into the cloud sever.  Then I add a task in the Task Scheduler on the cloud sever(NOT the Task Scheduler on my local computer) to run the exe file in the future, such as several minutes later. After all these works are done and BEFORE the task run, I disconnected my local computure from the cloud sever----I connect the cloud sever with Remote Desktop Connection of Windows 7.

Running the exe file do not need any resources from the local computer. It's independent. It includes some functions such as Send , MouseMove.

Here is a runable script. Just 2 lines:

Send("#r")
MouseMove(0,0)

In fact, I need run and close a software on the cloud sever everyday. The user is forbidden to use some methods to start it such as Run function of autoit by the software publisher. So the user has to start it by simulating double-clicking the shortcut icon of the software on the desktop of the cloud sever.if he wanna run it automatically. Then I need Mousemove and MouseClick functions. When I close the software, I do not want to kill the thread because it causes an unnormal quit. A command send("^y")  is need for a quit-inquiry window after Winclose function.

• Developers
5 hours ago, dwjgwsm said:

The user is forbidden to use some methods to start it such as Run function of autoit by the software publisher.

Seems it is clear that you are trying things you are not allowed to do.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic