1. konan

konan

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      Can we create a single context menu on more than one item?
      For example, a context menu includes standardized options on more than one control, such as buttons or check boxes
      to Create a context menu on one item am using this function
      GUICtrlCreateContextMenu ($ HWND)
      How to link it with more than one element please?
      or if we can't do that, please give me a solution
      so i tried to add an context menus to all the controls but the script will be long, for that if their are any solutions i hope to give it to me
      thanks in advanced
    • By wisem2540
      I am a huge autoit fan and have written several graphical apps.  I would love to get started building simple and complex android apps.  I am hoping someone here can recommend a good platform to get started with.  Preferably something that had an Autoit-like feel
    • By TheAutomator
      Is there a (simple) way to make your script using a picture-control to resize the gui?
      This would be useful for a transparant pop-up window with a custom made theme using picture controls:
      $Form = GUICreate('', 301, 173, 5, 5, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) GUICtrlCreatePic(@scriptdir & "\resize_win.bmp", 0, 73, 20, 51) ; some api call or code telling the os to use this picture as a resize border GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKLEFT+$GUI_DOCKTOP+$GUI_DOCKBOTTOM+$GUI_DOCKWIDTH+$GUI_DOCKHEIGHT) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While True if GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit WEnd  
      EDIT: to make it more clear what i wanna do, if you go with the mouse arrow over the border of a re-sizable window the arrow changes to a "resize" arrow, you click and drag the border and then the window size adjusts to the mouse position until you release the mouse button.
      I want my picture control to be used the same way as the resize border to resize my window.
    • By ur
      An application is there which is created using vc++,mostly mfc.

DOn't know the details completely.

WHen I try to automate the control clicks for testing the UI.
      THe below control is not detected.
      As you can see, during UI operations I can click the elements one by one.
      But all the elements is selected as a whole set, when I use the Windowinfo tool.

How to click this using AutoIT.?

Please suggest.